Thank you.

This post has been edited by lucamichelli: Oct 19 2011, 01:00 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_Innana05_*
post Oct 21 2011, 07:58 AM
Post #408

Guests

Please remove my account. My nickname Innana05. I do not have time to look here.
Thank you.

+Quote Post
chankoktze
post Oct 21 2011, 08:25 PM
Post #409

Group: Validating
Member No.: 9523087

QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Jan 7 2010, 12:42 PM) *
@skorpio @spookyudo
Like Vegeta mentioned, what you need to do is simply change your phone in your profile. Here is the direct link to do that ---> http://www.mobile9.com/my/edit_personal/?op=pi (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

(>.<) there is no phone model at my profile page...

all i see in edit profile is:

Date of Birth
M9 Profession
About Me

+Quote Post
Vivi1007
post Oct 22 2011, 06:26 AM
Post #410

Group: Validating
Member No.: 11144308

QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Nov 3 2009, 03:31 AM) *
You can request to delete your M9 account in this thread. Please provide us the reason for deletion.

Note:
- Please think 3 times before you ask, once deleted, account cannot be recovered
- Please remove your uploads manually via My Account if you no longer wants them. They won't be deleted even after your account is deleted
- Please only post 1 time only. Your account will be deleted as soon as an admin see this thread. We too have lots of to-do, so please understand if we don't do it within 1-2 days. Thank you.
- Please do not ask for account deletion if you only want to change phone, you can change it via My Account > My Profile.

+Quote Post
__ZacK
post Oct 22 2011, 08:18 AM
Post #411

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 8667249

QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Nov 3 2009, 03:01 PM) *
You can request to delete your M9 account in this thread. Please provide us the reason for deletion.

Note:
- Please think 3 times before you ask, once deleted, account cannot be recovered
- Please remove your uploads manually via My Account if you no longer wants them. They won't be deleted even after your account is deleted
- Please only post 1 time only. Your account will be deleted as soon as an admin see this thread. We too have lots of to-do, so please understand if we don't do it within 1-2 days. Thank you.
- Please do not ask for account deletion if you only want to change phone, you can change it via My Account > My Profile.

Yeah i wanna delete mah a/c because i'hv deleted mah e-mail id which i'hv given on mobile9...And since i'hv deleted mah e-mail id , now i ain't able change it in Settin' option.....PLzzzzzzzzz delete mah a/c (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif) I'll create new one wid same usrname..... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

This post has been edited by __ZacK: Oct 24 2011, 02:48 AM

+Quote Post
Guest_VeziinhO_*
post Oct 24 2011, 09:40 AM
Post #412

Guests

I Want to delete my m9 account please,
i dont use to much and its rare to come here so please deleted

+Quote Post
Guest_VeziinhO_*
post Oct 24 2011, 09:41 AM
Post #413

Guests

My account is 'VeziinhO' please deleted

+Quote Post
Guest_coolman_20012_*
post Oct 25 2011, 09:15 AM
Post #414

Guests

please delete my account - and why the <swearword snipped> is this option missing in the account settings???

+Quote Post
Guest_Mimi_MCAlg_*
post Oct 26 2011, 10:34 AM
Post #415

Guests

QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Nov 3 2009, 10:31 PM) *

Note:

I want to delete my M9 account . the reason as fallow: I do not used my account . Thank you

+Quote Post
ArthurWill
post Oct 26 2011, 06:09 PM
Post #416

Group Icon

Group: Admin Team
Member No.: 131119

QUOTE (__ZacK @ Oct 22 2011, 11:18 PM) *
Yeah i wanna delete mah a/c because i'hv deleted mah e-mail id which i'hv given on mobile9...And since i'hv deleted mah e-mail id , now i ain't able change it in Settin' option.....PLzzzzzzzzz delete mah a/c (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif) I'll create new one wid same usrname..... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

You won't be able to create a new account with the same username. If you just want to change email please hold on for a while. We are looking into the possibility of having this option available.

QUOTE (chankoktze @ Oct 22 2011, 11:25 AM) *
(>.<) there is no phone model at my profile page...

all i see in edit profile is:

Date of Birth
M9 Profession
About Me

You have two phones in your list. So to change, just add the new one then delete the old. You can find delete option at the bottom left of the phone page.

(IMG:http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/7774/screenshot20110913at444.png)

QUOTE (uhe2638 @ Oct 2 2011, 06:33 PM) *
Please delete my Mobile9 account, as I now got a non-touch related phone.
Thank You in advise!

Even if you have non-touch phone, you still able to use M9. We support both touch & non-touch phones. If you want browse from phone, just go to m.mobile9.com.

QUOTE (verrucktemongo @ Sep 15 2011, 04:23 AM) *
please delete my account i have another mobile phone thanks

You can simply change your mobile phone to another one. No need to delete account. See the screenshot above.

QUOTE (HDDesire @ Sep 14 2011, 01:58 AM) *
please delete My m) Account
i have a new mobilephone !!!!!

Same thing, you can change to another device. Don't need to delete account.

QUOTE (ZeeDee @ Sep 13 2011, 12:26 AM) *
Please delete my account. I only wanted one specific ringtone but it has been too much of a hassle to try to get it. I'm not very "phone-savvy". I don't know anything about the USB cables or CD's mentioned that I seem to need to transfer the thing to my phone.

So thank you anyway but I'll just make do with what I have.

What phone do you have? Maybe I can help? We actually offer the option to download straight to phone, no transfer needed.

QUOTE (dhruvilpatel01 @ Sep 10 2011, 11:10 PM) *
Please delete my account.

i had changed my mobile phone

thnkx 4 help..

delete ittttt

Same thing, you can change to another device. Don't need to delete account.

+Quote Post
ArthurWill
post Oct 26 2011, 07:36 PM
Post #417

Group Icon

QUOTE (b-dawg @ Sep 11 2011, 11:28 AM) *
please delete my account please i do not want an account any longer unless there is a way to turn on the family filter

The option is always there. You can find it on top, the round one.

(IMG:http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/6571/freenokia5800xpressmusi.png)

QUOTE (MR_Ziggy_Zag @ Sep 11 2011, 02:05 AM) *
Delete my account pls.
Dont like the new mobile9.com
Thx...

We know it takes some time to explore & get used to the new M9. We have posted some videos that will help you get started. Just 10 minutes of your time & you will be a pro of the new M9. Watch them HERE. The new M9 really offer a lot more. Hope you give it a chance.

QUOTE (AmandaCoetzee @ Aug 7 2011, 12:06 AM) *
I would like to delete my account.

I wanted to download a ringtone, it told me to insert the I'd on my device and then it will download, BUT there is no place to insert the I'd!!!!! So how am I going to download anything!?!?

Please delete.

You just have to go to m.mobile9.com (non-touchsreen device) or t.mobile9.com (touchscreen device) from your phone. Then you should see the place to enter ID right at the top.

QUOTE (bayoubabe2010 @ Aug 3 2011, 12:45 AM) *
please delete my account. i cant seem to download from my phone and do not have a microsd card to get it from my computer.

What problem did you get while trying to download from phone?

QUOTE (kairuu @ Aug 1 2011, 08:55 AM) *
The mobile9 keep sending me a message to my mobile phone and charge me rm4 each time, i wan to stop it what should i do ?

This is weird. We don't send any SMS to our users. Do you mean email?

+Quote Post
Guest_newbie_777_*
post Oct 26 2011, 10:09 PM
Post #418

Guests

Hi,

I want my account to be deleted.

I'm not using this site any more so I have no use for a Mobile9 account.

I would appreciate a fast deletion (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Thanks for your help in advance

+Quote Post
Guest_life-hope-love_*
post Oct 27 2011, 03:14 AM
Post #419

Guests

Hello,

I want my account to be deleted.

I'm not using my former cellphone any more so I have no use for a Mobile9 account.

thx for your help

+Quote Post
ArthurWill
post Oct 27 2011, 08:16 PM
Post #420

Group Icon

I have deleted all accounts that have clear instruction for them to be deleted. If yours not deleted, please post here again. I will take care of them on coming Monday. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif)

+Quote Post

29 Pages V  « < 26 27 28 29 >
Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 04:17 PM