29 Pages V  « < 25 26 27 28 29 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> I Want To Delete My M9 Account
Guest_engrmyrah_*
post Oct 7 2011, 08:46 PM
Post #391

Guests

Hello admins!
Request: Deletion of my account (engrmyrah).
Reason: I have another account here in mobile9 and I want to concentrate in that other account.

Please delete this account as soon as your time can accomodate it.

Thank you! Long live m9!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_alonemrinal_*
post Oct 8 2011, 12:03 AM
Post #392

Guests

QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Nov 3 2009, 02:31 AM) *
You can request to delete your M9 account in this thread. Please provide us the reason for deletion.

Note:
- Please think 3 times before you ask, once deleted, account cannot be recovered
- Please remove your uploads manually via My Account if you no longer wants them. They won't be deleted even after your account is deleted
- Please only post 1 time only. Your account will be deleted as soon as an admin see this thread. We too have lots of to-do, so please understand if we don't do it within 1-2 days. Thank you.
- Please do not ask for account deletion if you only want to change phone, you can change it via My Account > My Profile.

Please delete my account as I am not using it anymore.
Username: alonemrinal

Thank you.

+Quote Post
Guest_camicompe_*
post Oct 9 2011, 11:57 AM
Post #393

Guests

I want to delete my account because I dont wanna use it anymore. Thamk you

+Quote Post
Guest_lyatit_*
post Oct 10 2011, 06:08 AM
Post #394

Guests

QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Nov 3 2009, 02:31 AM) *
You can request to delete your M9 account in this thread. Please provide us the reason for deletion.

Note:
- Please think 3 times before you ask, once deleted, account cannot be recovered
- Please remove your uploads manually via My Account if you no longer wants them. They won't be deleted even after your account is deleted
- Please only post 1 time only. Your account will be deleted as soon as an admin see this thread. We too have lots of to-do, so please understand if we don't do it within 1-2 days. Thank you.
- Please do not ask for account deletion if you only want to change phone, you can change it via My Account > My Profile.

i never use this account and i just made for my brother.nowadays other are using it . i also found the inappropriate content for my level. so please remove my account

+Quote Post
Guest_charly1985_*
post Oct 11 2011, 12:38 PM
Post #395

Guests

can you please delete my account? I dont really understand this site. My english is not that well.

thank you

+Quote Post
Guest_Master-Torwart_*
post Oct 13 2011, 06:49 AM
Post #396

Guests

I WANT TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT PLEASE, BECAUSE I DONT USE IT ANY MORE

+Quote Post
Guest_retry32_*
post Oct 13 2011, 08:37 AM
Post #397

Guests

I request a fully removal of all my achievements

Reason: M9 got <swearword snipped>ed.

+Quote Post
Guest_Bigdowg212_*
post Oct 13 2011, 12:08 PM
Post #398

Guests

I want to delete my account I dont like the setup of this site. I like just clicking a link and having it sent to your phone. this is to complicated.

+Quote Post
Guest_smashinator_*
post Oct 15 2011, 12:20 AM
Post #399

Guests

I would like my account deleted. It's associated with an e-mail I don't use anymore.

+Quote Post
Guest_karita15_*
post Oct 15 2011, 09:50 AM
Post #400

Guests

can you delete my account it's too hard to use and i don't really use the website so
please can you delete this account as soon as possible

+Quote Post
Guest_icedicicle_*
post Oct 16 2011, 11:14 PM
Post #401

Guests

Please delete my account: icedicicle

Reason: I don't use Mobile9 anymore

Thanks

+Quote Post
Guest_karatiz_*
post Oct 17 2011, 04:37 AM
Post #402

Guests

QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Nov 3 2009, 10:31 AM) *

Note:

I wish to delete my account, I no longer want to be on mobile9.
Only joined to download an app for my phone and couldn't even have the app developer send me the code for the app. He sent others but not me and a few other users...
It doesn't matter now, I just want out.

Thank you, goodbye

+Quote Post
Guest_Smartie_baba_*
post Oct 17 2011, 12:34 PM
Post #403

Guests

PLEASE! Delete My account now
i am sure

and i dont want to concern about anything

Thank you

This post has been edited by Smartie_baba: Oct 17 2011, 12:36 PM

+Quote Post
anil8664
post Oct 18 2011, 08:13 PM
Post #404

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 9036565

Now i decide to stay here

This post has been edited by anil8664: Oct 18 2011, 08:22 PM

+Quote Post
archerx99
post Oct 19 2011, 01:55 AM
Post #405

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 2958297

Hi ArthurWill & M9 Admins,

Please delete my this account as 'archerx99'. since I am extremely busy with my new schedule/ daily routine that's why I'm fully sure about the decision of deleting my account for forever.

Hope you do this favor to me ASAP.
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

It's been really a great pleasure and journey to recognize as a deejay here. Thanks Thanks Thanks a ton to each one of M9 members/users for ur beautiful comments, appreciations, fav., votes, rates ...and love & respect to my mixes!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif)

I am very thankful to all of the M9 guys/friends who helped me to learn about deejaying/ mixing and also for those, who honestly dedicated me their tremendous mixes!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) and a special thanks to kewlone and christina86, who helped me to learn about deejaying, RC Weeks and this M9 World. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) It was really good time with deejay friends in the RC Weeks. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Thanks You again & Have a rocking deejay life here!! ...haha!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Goodbye!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

29 Pages V  « < 25 26 27 28 29 >
Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd September 2014 - 12:19 PM