IPB

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Covert Contact Name As Ringtone?
ada09
post Oct 13 2009, 02:29 AM
Post #1

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 5859580

Is there any application which can make contact name as ringtone in SE Xperia 1? Thank you in advance.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
FRIPTO
post Oct 14 2009, 05:42 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 5818688

QUOTE (ada09 @ Oct 13 2009, 03:59 PM) *
Is there any application which can make contact name as ringtone in SE Xperia 1? Thank you in advance.

Hello 'ada09',
It seems that you want that whenever someone calls you from their numbers you get to hear there particular names instead of a ringtone, this is a futuristic thought and I congratulate you for what fact came in your mind. But unfortunately there's no such application whether its about java or any other language your particular phone supports. Because there's always a need of big internal memory to create such a software which can work on a pda or smartphone, well there are softwares like this for computers bit its impossible for now that you will found same for xperia.
While you can't do so, you can do creat a voice record for some of your important contacts you want/don't want to receive and set them as ringtones for such personalities so that you may answer or avoid them whenever they call.
Best of luck and sorry if I am wrong somewhere.

+Quote Post
frenzfreak
post Oct 14 2009, 06:53 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 4915671

ye...the system would need to be able to read your contact name, which, if at all possible also, will never be in the correct pronunciation nor tone..so it's better to try the step suggested above. personally, i use certain type of ringtone to recognise unwanted callers and special callers (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 09:27 AM