IPB

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Video And Image In Same Folder On The N95 Help!, All my videos are in the same folder as my images
skinyfatman
post Sep 16 2009, 01:56 PM
Post #1

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 5965436

All my videos are in the same folder as my images not by any choice as my own this is the way it comes on the n95 i was wondering how or if i can part them

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/weightlift.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
RohanCed
post Sep 16 2009, 08:14 PM
Post #2

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 5931377

if separating them was your major concern...

just make a new folder and mark all picture or videos that you want to transfer to a new one..
rename the folder to whatever you like, it's more advisable if you rename it to something that would remind you of its content..

hope it helps (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif)

+Quote Post
delta28287
post Sep 17 2009, 01:09 AM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 4902592

QUOTE (skinyfatman @ Sep 16 2009, 02:56 PM) *
All my videos are in the same folder as my images not by any choice as my own this is the way it comes on the n95 i was wondering how or if i can part them

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/weightlift.gif)

hello dear member... because of that your phone is n95, all your files are in gallery and not by chance to seperate them but.... but you can add them i mean mark all pictures or all videos and add them to album make an album and rename it but .... like i said but it remain in the gallery folder and do not erase them because it erases in the album that u added so make sure do not erase any files... by this action u seperate them to album album and the problem solved and if you have any other question please don't hesitate and ask.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif) [/color]

This post has been edited by delta28287: Sep 17 2009, 01:03 AM

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2014 - 11:27 AM