Reply to this topicStart new topic
> TMC Discussions
thabull
post Aug 27 2013, 10:09 PM
Post #301

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Themer
Member No.: 613363

hahahahhahahaha..... thumbs up mate !!!!!!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Aug 27 2013, 11:58 PM
Post #302

Group Icon

Group: WPC Manager
Member No.: 5059374

QUOTE (chunkyvic @ Aug 28 2013, 01:10 PM) *
I used to enter the TMC every week without fail, that was when it was an enjoyable experience, theme design quality and imagination was much better also IMO, I was even considering a return but with the idiots I have witnessed here over the past week I don't think I will. Mobile 9 = (IMG:style_emoticons/default/1.gif) I'll find another hobby.

Especially, it is necessary for you to refuse a subscription. Here communicate people who want to make М9 and competitions it is better. It is not necessary for you.

+Quote Post
creatorba
post Aug 29 2013, 10:46 AM
Post #303

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 4044430

hhbhvhv (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
liapireas
post Sep 1 2013, 07:08 AM
Post #304

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Designer
Member No.: 5536126

Wow ..... big discussions !!!!!
I just read all these lines !!!!!

Okey, let me tell you my opinion:

1. Firstly in my personal taste, I really liked the winning themes and believed that the results where fair and well deserved.
2. Secondly I liked the idea of Alex and the "handikap" of the 7 or 5 points of the person who doesn't vote.
I'm thinking about it to tell you the truth...
This has nothing to do with Anu because I believe in his talent. But as I can see very crearly noone except Alex supports this idea.
3. The rule "Participants can't vote If the have warn in advance" has it's roots way back before angelnaina too ... not made by me.
Personally If I planned a trip in the days of the voting I just didn't participate in the contest.
If it's the wish of the participants I can change the rule and not accept this anymore ....

QUOTE (Galina53 @ Aug 26 2013, 08:58 AM) *
Dear friends! Everyone has the opinion. But the one who knows mathematics, should understand that in case the theme participates in competition, and the person does not vote, this theme has privileges. In life can there will be all. Therefore there is very simple exit from a current situation. All of us trust Lia. Therefore, when the participant of competition warns that he cannot vote, would be correct, if Lia has voted instead of this participant. Then at a theme of advantages will not be. If the warning, then automatically transfers the right to vote. In this case, rules are not broken, other participants will receive voices. The balance is not broken.

You suggest that I will vote instead of the person who is not here right ?
If this is accepted by the m9 members fine by me ....

This post has been edited by liapireas: Sep 1 2013, 07:12 AM

+Quote Post
thabull
post Sep 1 2013, 07:55 AM
Post #305

Group Icon

so happy to hear your thoughts my dear Lia........
i will say only two things.....

1. as i already said, i don't object the contests results , i just proposed someting for the future.....

2. i don't know which "system" is more fair, but can you vote twice? and your second vote will be exactly as the the first? (except the "absent" theme if u have already voted for it)... which means your votes will count double..... or your second voting will be changed which means that it's not really what you want? and what happens if at the time of voting you are away too?

these are some things to think of..... i won't engage myself in a "debate" again, cause i don't feel that there is some kind of arguement here.... (at least, i hope so....)

missed you my dear (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

+Quote Post
anulubi
post Sep 1 2013, 08:32 AM
Post #306

Group Icon

Member No.: 7411203

i regret i won this this time (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

+Quote Post
hemal5233
post Sep 1 2013, 11:21 AM
Post #307

Group Icon

Group: Rising Themer
Member No.: 10642782

QUOTE (anulubi @ Sep 1 2013, 09:02 PM) *

oh brother
nice 2 c u again (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

+Quote Post
thabull
post Sep 1 2013, 02:41 PM
Post #308

Group Icon

QUOTE (anulubi @ Sep 1 2013, 06:32 PM) *

it's not about you anu..... no need to regret for anything
it's just a proposal so we can make the contests as fair as they can be.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Sep 2 2013, 05:18 AM
Post #309

Group Icon

QUOTE (liapireas @ Sep 2 2013, 04:08 AM) *
You suggest that I will vote instead of the person who is not here right ?
If this is accepted by the m9 members fine by me ....

I think that it is a good exit from a current situation. To subtract 5-7 points is not correct. The person who does not vote, at voting gives more points.

QUOTE (anulubi @ Sep 2 2013, 05:32 AM) *

Dear Anu! Really you cannot understand, what it is a question not of your victory? It is a question of similar situations and how to find a way out of them. I now consider voices on WPC and perfectly I see, how the situation changes. If the person has not voted yet, at him one position and after has voted absolutely the friend.

This post has been edited by Galina53: Sep 2 2013, 05:27 AM

+Quote Post
liapireas
post Sep 3 2013, 12:21 AM
Post #310

Group Icon

Guys I read carefully your opinions, I'm leaving for some days (I will be back Sunday afternoon)
and I will make an announcement about this matter! See you ! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif)

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Sep 3 2013, 03:20 AM
Post #311

Group Icon

QUOTE (liapireas @ Sep 3 2013, 09:21 PM) *
Guys I read carefully your opinions, I'm leaving for some days (I will be back Sunday afternoon)
and I will make an announcement about this matter! See you ! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif)

Have a good trip , dear Lia! We wait for your fair decision! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif)

By the way, Lia. You can vote and once, but in your list there should not be a theme of the participant which participates in competition and cannot vote. The balance will be kept.

This post has been edited by Galina53: Sep 6 2013, 11:59 PM

+Quote Post
liapireas
post Sep 13 2013, 10:28 AM
Post #312

Group Icon

Hello to all !!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif)
I'm coming back to this thread to say that I think it's for the best and the most fair for everybody to :
Withdraw the current rule of excused from voting, because I don't wish to confuse the TMC
participants anymore and it's sad for TMC to create a really bad climate like the one we had the previous days ...
Thank you everybody for sharing your thoughts in this thread about this matter and I hope you all respect this announcement.
Bye bye ....

+Quote Post
thabull
post Sep 13 2013, 11:05 PM
Post #313

Group Icon

QUOTE (liapireas @ Sep 13 2013, 08:28 PM) *
Hello to all !!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif)
I'm coming back to this thread to say that I think it's for the best and the most fair for everybody to :
Withdraw the current rule of excused from voting, because I don't wish to confuse the TMC
participants anymore and it's sad for TMC to create a really bad climate like the one we had the previous days ...
Thank you everybody for sharing your thoughts in this thread about this matter and I hope you all respect this announcement.
Bye bye ....

the best and the most right call Lia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)
after all this "excused from voting" thing was a distortion.......

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Sep 14 2013, 10:43 AM
Post #314

Group Icon

I have not understood what decision of this problem it is accepted! Many thanks, Alex. Thanks to that you have brought up this question to me it was possible to modify rules voting on WPC.

Voting Rules WPC :

Voting:
1. Only The Participants Of The Wpc Competition Are Eligible To Vote. Other Members’ Votes Will Not Be Accepted At Any Reasons.
If The Participant Cannot Vote, He Should Inform The Manager. Otherwise Its Work Is Disqualified.
For Preservation Of Balance The Manager Incurs Responsibility For Voting Of The Participant Which Cannot Vote For The Objective Reasons.
2. Gifted, Certified, Legendary Designers Can Vote.
3. Wpc Managers Cannot Vote, If They Are Not Participants Of Competition. If The Manager Takes Part In Competition, He/she Must Vote. In This Case Counting And Result Declaration Will Be Made By The Other Manager (non - Participant).

Lia, look, can it will be pleasant.
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif)

Responsibility of the manager for voting of the participant which cannot vote and has warned does not mean that the manager for him will vote. In each case there will be an individual approach. But voices from him will necessarily for balance preservation. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif)

This post has been edited by Galina53: Sep 14 2013, 12:38 PM

+Quote Post
kamrananjumsoj
post Sep 14 2013, 10:50 AM
Post #315

Group: Developer
Member No.: 14053885

QUOTE (Galina53 @ Sep 14 2013, 10:43 PM) *
I have not understood what decision of this problem it is accepted! Many thanks, Alex. Thanks to that you have brought up this question to me it was possible to modify rules voting on WPC.

Voting Rules WPC :

Voting:
1. Only The Participants Of The Wpc Competition Are Eligible To Vote. Other Members’ Votes Will Not Be Accepted At Any Reasons.
If The Participant Cannot Vote, He Should Inform The Manager. Otherwise Its Work Is Disqualified.
For Preservation Of Balance The Manager Incurs Responsibility For Voting Of The Participant Which Cannot Vote For The Objective Reasons.
2. Gifted, Certified, Legendary Designers Can Vote.
3. Wpc Managers Cannot Vote, If They Are Not Participants Of Competition. If The Manager Takes Part In Competition, He/she Must Vote. In This Case Counting And Result Declaration Will Be Made By The Other Manager (non - Participant).

Responsibility of the manager for voting of the participant which cannot vote and has warned does not mean that the manager for him will vote. In each case there will be an individual approach. But voices from him will necessarily for balance preservation. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif)

this is not WPC dear galina

+Quote Post

22 Pages V  « < 19 20 21 22 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st October 2014 - 03:52 PM