thabull
post Aug 25 2013, 04:55 PM
Post #286

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Themer
Member No.: 613363

QUOTE (protsenko2006 @ Aug 26 2013, 02:37 AM) *
thabull I agree with your math.

But again, the vote is not only the contestants, but also many others, in any case, I do not think should change the rules.

so... you agree with me about -7 points......
(the example i gave was very simplified in order for you to understand the maths (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) )
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
protsenko2006
post Aug 25 2013, 05:08 PM
Post #287

Group Icon

Group: TMC Manager
Member No.: 4837671

QUOTE (thabull @ Aug 26 2013, 02:55 AM) *
so... you agree with me about -7 points......
(the example i gave was very simplified in order for you to understand the maths (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) )

Alex,I just agree with your math.

Of course, if a person does not vote, someone else does not grab points. But everything does not take into account. Other vote, vote clones. And always will be.. I think the rules should not be changed

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Aug 25 2013, 10:58 PM
Post #288

Group Icon

Group: WPC Manager
Member No.: 5059374

Dear friends! Everyone has the opinion. But the one who knows mathematics, should understand that in case the theme participates in competition, and the person does not vote, this theme has privileges. In life can there will be all. Therefore there is very simple exit from a current situation. All of us trust Lia. Therefore, when the participant of competition warns that he cannot vote, would be correct, if Lia has voted instead of this participant. Then at a theme of advantages will not be. If the warning, then automatically transfers the right to vote. In this case, rules are not broken, other participants will receive voices. The balance is not broken.

This post has been edited by Galina53: Aug 25 2013, 11:12 PM

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Aug 25 2013, 10:59 PM
Post #289

Group Icon

The duplicate

This post has been edited by Galina53: Aug 25 2013, 11:00 PM

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Aug 25 2013, 10:59 PM
Post #290

Group Icon

The duplicate

This post has been edited by Galina53: Aug 25 2013, 11:00 PM

+Quote Post
thabull
post Aug 25 2013, 11:14 PM
Post #291

Group Icon

@ protsenko..... ofcourse my dear.... mu suggestion was about the maths...... @galina...... i agree with this..... as long as we consider two things..... 1. Lia has not voted for herself....... 2. Lia won't vote for the theme of the participant that is absent

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Aug 26 2013, 12:23 AM
Post #292

Group Icon

QUOTE (thabull @ Aug 26 2013, 08:14 PM) *
@ protsenko..... ofcourse my dear.... mu suggestion was about the maths...... @galina...... i agree with this..... as long as we consider two things..... 1. Lia has not voted for herself....... 2. Lia won't vote for the theme of the participant that is absent

No, you have not understood me. Lia votes, if considers necessary itself and votes instead person who cannot vote. In her second list a theme of this person will not be. Other participants will receive voices which have not received this time. Balance normal.

The most important thing that Lia has agreed. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

This post has been edited by Galina53: Aug 26 2013, 01:32 AM

+Quote Post
thabull
post Aug 26 2013, 02:10 AM
Post #293

Group Icon

i understood perfectly galina...... but sometimes it's very hard for a person to vote two times without voting the same themes (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) the main issue though, is that we have given proper feedback to the moderators for thinking...... let them decide......

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Aug 26 2013, 02:28 AM
Post #294

Group Icon

QUOTE (thabull @ Aug 26 2013, 11:10 PM) *
i understood perfectly galina...... but sometimes it's very hard for a person to vote two times without voting the same themes (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) the main issue though, is that we have given proper feedback to the moderators for thinking...... let them decide......

Themes will be not the same. Lia wrote that she votes fairly. In the second list of a theme the participant who cannot vote will not be, even, if it the best at competition. It is equivalent to that you offer, only you suggest to take away, and in this variant is added voices to other participants. Anyway, we only search for the decision. If there is a possibility to improve why it not to make?

+Quote Post
thabull
post Aug 26 2013, 11:53 AM
Post #295

Group Icon

QUOTE (Galina53 @ Aug 26 2013, 12:28 PM) *
QUOTE (thabull @ Aug 26 2013, 11:10 PM) *

Themes will be not the same. Lia wrote that she votes fairly. In the second list of a theme the participant who cannot vote will not be, even, if it the best at competition. It is equivalent to that you offer, only you suggest to take away, and in this variant is added voices to other participants. Anyway, we only search for the decision. If there is a possibility to improve why it not to make?

well galina... if i asked you to voye two times, what would you be voting for? the first time you will be voting what you trully believe... but what about the second time? would you change some of your votes? or you would vote exactly the same removing the theme of the one who can't vote?
and if you changed some votes, why wouldn't you do it in the first place?
can you see now why i say it's hard? i hope it can work..... thi way is still more fair than a "no voting at all"
still, personally, i believe the the reduction of the final points is the most nutreal...

anyway.... i won't be arguing about the method..... it's really up to the mods if they will accept our proposal and in which way...... we are talking all this time and we haven't heard what Lia has to say about all these..... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Aug 26 2013, 10:08 PM
Post #296

Group Icon

@thabull, I will explain to you. If I vote fairly, in my list only the best works. I do not vote for friends, I do not vote against enemies. I vote for themes. But in my list there can be a theme of the person which has addressed with refusal of voting. In the second voting, I clean this theme and I put one more. Lists different.

+Quote Post
thabull
post Aug 27 2013, 03:07 PM
Post #297

Group Icon

QUOTE (Galina53 @ Aug 27 2013, 08:08 AM) *
@thabull, I will explain to you. If I vote fairly, in my list only the best works. I do not vote for friends, I do not vote against enemies. I vote for themes. But in my list there can be a theme of the person which has addressed with refusal of voting. In the second voting, I clean this theme and I put one more. Lists different.

not that different galina.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) only one theme is changed.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)
anyway my dear.... i don't really see why we are still talking... it's getting really boring for the people who only read this and they don't participate in this talk to follow. all these details are kind of needless.... nobody has assigned us yet the way to make the contests more fair... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)
so the main points are:
we both agree that something has to be done for contests be more fair....
we made our suggestions...
now it's time for the moderators to talk... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post
chunkyvic
post Aug 27 2013, 03:36 PM
Post #298

Group Icon

Group: Gifted Themer
Member No.: 45341

You two guys have been going on too much about this for too long and it's getting very boring, I'm having to unsubscribe from this topic to cut down the ridiculous email notifications coming through.

+Quote Post
thabull
post Aug 27 2013, 03:57 PM
Post #299

Group Icon

QUOTE (chunkyvic @ Aug 28 2013, 01:36 AM) *
You two guys have been going on too much about this for too long and it's getting very boring, I'm having to unsubscribe from this topic to cut down the ridiculous email notifications coming through.

thanks for your kind words my friend.... seems you are so interest in tmc.... that much so u don't have an opinion... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

be well for your kind words.....

(don't forget that this topic is for people to communicate exchange ideas and thoughts about tmc... if you like fun and games which are much more interesting, you must definitely unsubscribe from here..... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) )

+Quote Post
chunkyvic
post Aug 27 2013, 04:10 PM
Post #300

Group Icon

Group: Gifted Themer
Member No.: 45341

I used to enter the TMC every week without fail, that was when it was an enjoyable experience, theme design quality and imagination was much better also IMO, I was even considering a return but with the idiots I have witnessed here over the past week I don't think I will. Mobile 9 = (IMG:style_emoticons/default/1.gif) I'll find another hobby.

+Quote Post

22 Pages V  « < 18 19 20 21 22 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd November 2014 - 06:20 PM