> TMC Discussions
Galina53
post May 5 2011, 02:58 AM
Post #211

Group Icon

Group: WPC Manager
Member No.: 5059374

QUOTE (liapireas @ May 5 2011, 02:25 AM) *
Can I suggest one thing here ?We can keep the STC as the Nokia contest and rename TMC as the SE contest, I never understood why Nokia themers can compete in both TMC and STC and Sony Ericsson themers are competing only in TMC ?
Is it better for you Galina ?
Anyway I'm not continuing this my answer is NO !

Yes, it is also a option! Very correct sentence! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

I make a ttemes just for a phone that I have. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

This post has been edited by Galina53: May 5 2011, 03:22 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
thabull
post May 5 2011, 05:10 AM
Post #212

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Themer
Member No.: 613363

sorry for interfearing, but i have a simple question......
in my life i've learned that it's a good thing to make changes. but only when these changes are intent to make things better.
i can't really c where the "good" is in all these separations, renaming etc......

why there should be a separation in tmc or why there should be a rename of tmc and all symbian themers be thrown out of it......

i think it's a simple question...... and please... to whom may answer this...... i asked a sensible (i think) question.... if there will be an answer please make it a sensible one......
i don't need to hear again about chance for more winners etc........ please... i don't need to start talking all over again about the true meaning of these contests.....

This post has been edited by thabull: May 5 2011, 05:11 AM

+Quote Post
liapireas
post May 5 2011, 05:25 AM
Post #213

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Designer
Member No.: 5536126

Alex True facts Alex, I agree 100% with you ...... there is no need for me to rename or separate anything, I want the things to stay the way they are ....

+Quote Post
liapireas
post May 5 2011, 05:27 AM
Post #214

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Designer
Member No.: 5536126

i don't need to start talking all over again about the true meaning of these contests.....

Can you deeply analyze this for us !!!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Galina53
post May 5 2011, 06:34 AM
Post #215

Group Icon

QUOTE (liapireas @ May 5 2011, 06:27 AM) *
i don't need to start talking all over again about the true meaning of these contests.....

Can you deeply analyze this for us !!!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Thabull!!!Please do it! I really do not understand!And your vote for me is always very important! (IMG:http://img1.liveinternet.ru/images/attach/c/2/73/826/73826377_3883868_43917.gif)

This post has been edited by Galina53: May 5 2011, 06:52 AM

+Quote Post
thabull
post May 5 2011, 10:31 AM
Post #216

Group Icon

what i mean is that these contests are supposed to provide us (themers) a place where we can communicate, exchange ideas, have fun, learn......
i don't really c why there should be any separation... (even in stc....) it's not a matter of "us" against "them" (regardless of who the "us" and "them" are.....)
it's a matter of communiaction not only between different cultures, but most important between different theming techniques.....
this is it in a few words... i don't really feel that there is a need to say more......

This post has been edited by thabull: May 5 2011, 10:35 AM

+Quote Post
arbri135
post May 5 2011, 10:39 AM
Post #217

Group Icon

Group: Gifted Themer
Member No.: 3920531

QUOTE (liapireas @ May 5 2011, 03:25 AM) *
I never understood why Nokia themers can compete in both TMC and STC and Sony Ericsson themers are competing only in TMC ?

Totally agreed with that... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif)

+Quote Post
Galina53
post May 5 2011, 11:12 AM
Post #218

Group Icon

QUOTE (thabull @ May 5 2011, 11:31 AM) *
what i mean is that these contests are supposed to provide us (themers) a place where we can communicate, exchange ideas, have fun, learn......

Unfortunately, I do not think so about the contest. The contest is, above all, competition. And only then, communication, exchange of experience ...Especially because, as a rule, on all topics are given positive comments. Very rarely write error. To reiterate, competition can only be between the same objects. And there is no question "we" against "them. " The question that must take into account your phone model, the complexity of the program to create themes.
Or something I do not understand in life.
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

This post has been edited by Galina53: May 5 2011, 11:22 AM

+Quote Post
thabull
post May 5 2011, 11:37 AM
Post #219

Group Icon

QUOTE (Galina53 @ May 5 2011, 09:12 PM) *
QUOTE (thabull @ May 5 2011, 11:31 AM) *

Unfortunately, I do not think so about the contest. The contest is, above all, competition. And only then, communication, exchange of experience ...Especially because, as a rule, on all topics are given positive comments. Very rarely write error. To reiterate, competition can only be between the same objects. And there is no question "we" against "them. " The question that must take into account your phone model, the complexity of the program to create themes.
Or something I do not understand in life.
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha... i c u r a very competative girl galina. but i think sites and moderators are setting some rules in order these sites can run..... and they r creating these sites and what's included according to their point of view.....
about the commenting u r talking about, i really haven't seen any difference in stc which is already separated...... and most of the people participating in contests have lost the true meaning of these contests..... and i make "these" bold cause they were created for the reasons i told u........

and consider eurovision song contest or the oscars..... there we have different styles of songs, or movies.... but they r not separated.....

about "commenting" i'll be happy to discuss with u the whole situation.... most people don't like "negative" comments... u try to show them something they r missing and suddenly u r "accussed" of being a abd person... so most of them are commenting nicely in order not to lose votes... but they lose the meaning, the fun and the joy of these contests......

and i repeat........ how tmc is going to be better if it's separated? this is the main question.....

This post has been edited by thabull: May 5 2011, 11:43 AM

+Quote Post
Galina53
post May 5 2011, 11:55 AM
Post #220

Group Icon

@thabull!
Yes, I probably something I do not understand. I thought that can write your suggestions. I am not questioning the rules, but simply analyzed. I see the situation on the TMC. I see how beautiful themes remain "overboard. " Eurovision is-not a song contest, it is a competition of countries. So I was not looking Eurovision. Can not see how losing just because this country is treated badly. This is a politician. A politician is dirty work. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

This post has been edited by Galina53: May 5 2011, 11:57 AM

+Quote Post
thabull
post May 5 2011, 12:10 PM
Post #221

Group Icon

QUOTE (Galina53 @ May 5 2011, 09:55 PM) *
@thabull!
Yes, I probably something I do not understand. I thought that can write your suggestions. I am not questioning the rules, but simply analyzed. I see the situation on the TMC. I see how beautiful themes remain "overboard. " Eurovision is-not a song contest, it is a competition of countries. So I was not looking Eurovision. Can not see how losing just because this country is treated badly. This is a politician. A politician is dirty work. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

ok... perhaps eurovision is a bad example. i totally agree with u.... about the oscars?
just open your mind and consider these contests as big theming fairs.. that's all galina..... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post
Galina53
post May 5 2011, 12:18 PM
Post #222

Group Icon

@thabul!

QUOTE (thabull @ May 5 2011, 12:37 PM) *
and i repeat........ how tmc is going to be better if it's separated? this is the main question.....

I understand so- must compete among themselves subjects of the same level.It is impossible to compare the themes for SE and Nokia.Different phones, different programs.Maybe I'm wrong.But the answer to my question, I do not see it. Sorry, but I do not understand everything you write to me.

This post has been edited by Galina53: May 5 2011, 12:20 PM

+Quote Post
thabull
post May 5 2011, 12:25 PM
Post #223

Group Icon

QUOTE (Galina53 @ May 5 2011, 10:18 PM) *
@thabul!

QUOTE (thabull @ May 5 2011, 12:37 PM) *

I understand so- must compete among themselves subjects of the same level.It is impossible to compare the themes for SE and Nokia.Different phones, different programs.Maybe I'm wrong.But the answer to my question, I do not see it. Sorry, but I do not understand everything you write to me.

i'm only trying to say.."who cares if they are different?" just enjoy it......
after all, there is a separate contest for symbian themes... why should be another one? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
(i know galina that you are using a translator and with some abreviation i make things harder for you... sorry about that.... )

+Quote Post
Galina53
post May 5 2011, 12:56 PM
Post #224

Group Icon

QUOTE (thabull @ May 5 2011, 01:25 PM) *
after all, there is a separate contest for symbian themes... why should be another one? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
(i know galina that you are using a translator and with some abreviation i make things harder for you... sorry about that.... )

I probably agree with you! Very good, that there is STC!!! Thank you for everything! You must have great patience to deal with a Russian woman! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
thabull
post May 5 2011, 01:07 PM
Post #225

Group Icon

QUOTE (Galina53 @ May 5 2011, 10:56 PM) *
QUOTE (thabull @ May 5 2011, 01:25 PM) *

I probably agree with you! Very good, that there is STC!!! Thank you for everything! You must have great patience to deal with a Russian woman! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

22 Pages V  « < 13 14 15 16 17 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2014 - 04:23 AM