> TMC Discussions
shaon007009
post Nov 2 2010, 11:46 AM
Post #196

Group Icon

Group: Certified Themer
Member No.: 5150223

QUOTE (angelnaina @ Oct 20 2010, 01:26 PM) *
@ alex...thanx.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

its a little funny,but still i want to share 1 thing with all of you,when i joined this community and uploaded many themes here,then i just saw gifted badge in some one's profile and i was shocked whole day and thought why i have not this badge,i am also a themer and uploading themes here ,tho i am making 10 themes in a day and some times 15 too.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) then i went back to check that person's profile and realized,why i did not have that badge... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) and that time i did n't even know about TMC and did n't know the procedure too ,but from that time i decided ,i will try to make good themes and after Shallu dee introduced me in TMC... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

after joining it ,1st time i got only single vote and again i reacted and i was upset,but shallu dee encouraged me and i continued participation,i got my 1st gold after winning 13 silver and bronze..but i was happy coz i was competing with certified themers and legendary themers and i then i always thought yeah i am giving them tough competition .. but i never complained about friendly voting ,coz its my personal experience,your friends never votes for you.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) because its a human nature if your friend loose the game ,it makes you sad ..but if your's friends win the game you will be double sad... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I just missed these words.. Really encouraging.. Thanks you very much for the speech and info Deedee.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
your_mother
post Jan 11 2011, 05:47 AM
Post #197

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Designer
Member No.: 2505090

Hi guys!

I know it's not very important, but I was wondering why you hide / delete the FET when voting starts? I usually go comment and rate in the gallery when I'm voting and the FET always gave easy access to the files. I'm a bit too lazy now to visit all those peoples profiles and search for the entry. Another suggestion would be to provide the gallery-link in the Voting Thread too, to make it easier to comment the files in the gallery...

It's just a suggestion, let me know what you think...

This post has been edited by your_mother: Jan 11 2011, 05:48 AM

+Quote Post
angelnaina
post Jan 11 2011, 06:13 AM
Post #198

Group Icon

Group: TMC Manager
Member No.: 3179816

QUOTE (your_mother @ Jan 11 2011, 06:17 PM) *
Hi guys!

I know it's not very important, but I was wondering why you hide / delete the FET when voting starts? I usually go comment and rate in the gallery when I'm voting and the FET always gave easy access to the files. I'm a bit too lazy now to visit all those peoples profiles and search for the entry. Another suggestion would be to provide the gallery-link in the Voting Thread too, to make it easier to comment the files in the gallery...

good suggestion.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

and from next time i will close the FET,rather then making it invisible.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) i dnt think that it is necessary to provide the gallery link in Voting Thread,coz all participants always post links in FET...so if FET (closed) will be there ,u can still have access gallery link of each entry... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

This post has been edited by angelnaina: Jan 11 2011, 06:18 AM

+Quote Post
your_mother
post Jan 11 2011, 06:59 AM
Post #199

Group Icon

Member No.: 2505090

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) Thank you very much! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
magicas1
post Jan 11 2011, 08:00 AM
Post #200

Group Icon

Member No.: 6466040

QUOTE (angelnaina @ Jan 11 2011, 02:13 PM) *
QUOTE (your_mother @ Jan 11 2011, 06:17 PM) *
Hi guys!

good suggestion.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

and from next time i will close the FET,rather then making it invisible.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) i dnt think that it is necessary to provide the gallery link in Voting Thread,coz all participants always post links in FET...so if FET (closed) will be there ,u can still have access gallery link of each entry... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

thats great !!!! I do the same as mom and finding everybodys profiles takes time if they a
re not on friends list

+Quote Post
nazarenko
post Jan 26 2011, 10:34 AM
Post #201

Group Icon

Member No.: 6645309

Greetings! It is very pleasant to me to receive I place, but the table speaks differently! Validly my place 2. I correctly understand?
handikap deserved 1 place! I think it is necessary to correct and congratulate!
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)
(IMG:http://f7.ifotki.info/org/34b5e30a81d1c38c84c76f0c1a56a3274d79b478723030.png)

+Quote Post
magicas1
post Jan 26 2011, 11:01 AM
Post #202

Group Icon

Member No.: 6466040

QUOTE (nazarenko @ Jan 26 2011, 06:34 PM) *
Greetings! It is very pleasant to me to receive I place, but the table speaks differently! Validly my place 2. I correctly understand?
(IMG:http://f7.ifotki.info/org/34b5e30a81d1c38c84c76f0c1a56a3274d79b478723030.png)

@ nazarenko the result is correct handikap has ordinary trophys so he cant win a toothy.The toothy is or us who have not won a regular trophy.

+Quote Post
nazarenko
post Jan 26 2011, 11:08 AM
Post #203

Group Icon

Member No.: 6645309

QUOTE (magicas1 @ Jan 26 2011, 08:01 PM) *
@ nazarenko the result is correct handikap has ordinary trophys so he cant win a toothy.The toothy is or us who have not won a regular trophy.

Thanks, dear! I worried! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

This post has been edited by nazarenko: Jan 26 2011, 11:31 AM

+Quote Post
handikap
post Jan 26 2011, 11:40 AM
Post #204

Group Icon

Member No.: 5360976

QUOTE (magicas1 @ Jan 26 2011, 12:01 PM) *
QUOTE (nazarenko @ Jan 26 2011, 06:34 PM) *

@Nazarenko,,,my friend Magicas right..I have rising themer (IMG:http://www.ressim.net/61/upload/de37c093.png) and this is my eleventh contest but you new person for contest..and this week i think you deserved trophy...bravo (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

+Quote Post
protsenko2006
post Feb 8 2011, 01:32 PM
Post #205

Group Icon

Group: TMC Manager
Member No.: 4837671

Why is removed from the Russian vote?

This post has been edited by protsenko2006: Feb 9 2011, 11:32 AM

+Quote Post
dar777ina
post Feb 9 2011, 11:36 AM
Post #206

Group Icon

Member No.: 7793250

Voting should be objectively. And it is not important to vote for the friend or not. But objectively themes of "Russian" one of the best. Therefore here it is impossible to regard voting for friends the wrong. Really you consider that we should vote for weak themes only because for themes of friends we to vote we have no right. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

+Quote Post
danish494
post Apr 3 2011, 03:09 PM
Post #207

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 3803858

yes in start all things look difficult...bt after taking part in it..when u will be experienced...all things seems so easy..and u also learn soo many things

and abt votings..i think its fair as i seen..always best theme win here

very good work going here arturwill
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

+Quote Post
chunkyvic
post Apr 12 2011, 04:26 AM
Post #208

Group Icon

Group: Gifted Themer
Member No.: 45341

QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Sep 2 2009, 02:27 AM) *
Some of my ideas:
- have a showcase thread (1st TMC entry & latest TMC entry to the date we compile the thread) so new themers can see themselves how everyone starts from zero then slowly become a great themer
- once every month / 2 months we host a Beginner TMC for those who are new or haven't won any trophy in theming competition before, then have pro themers to help them out

Open for discussions.

I entered about 50 themes before I won my first trophy, I think that was a bronze. You'll learn a lot from other theamers as you go along and a big tip from me, don't take criticism to heart, I made that mistake. if someone offers advice, take notice, it's only for fun.

Hi Guys, long time, I bet you missed me :-)

+Quote Post
Galina53
post May 5 2011, 12:26 AM
Post #209

Group Icon

Group: WPC Manager
Member No.: 5059374

My suggestion - make a separate branch for Nokia and SE. Here are the arguments.
1. Different complexity of the program to create themes.The most difficult program for Nokia 60S.
Theme for SE.

(IMG:http://s41.radikal.ru/i094/1105/df/29ace0ec7286.png)

Theme for Nokia 40S

(IMG:http://i049.radikal.ru/1105/4b/ecfa20467a44.png)

I do not have to unpack the theme for the 60S,but, as he wrote sscob1 The theme consists of 800 files.

2.Phones have different capabilities.. If the SE can be used strip 240-50,then for the Nokia 40S can only use 240-26. On such strip is not possible to accommodate a large number of decorative elements.It will look like

(IMG:http://s40.radikal.ru/i088/1105/55/c4bf6de21d48.png)

Unable to choose the best athlete,comparing football player and boxer.You can only compare same objects. No need to fear that there will be 12 winners.The participants have only a moral stimulus, and not material stimulus.Please, think about it!!!

This post has been edited by Galina53: May 5 2011, 01:48 AM

+Quote Post
liapireas
post May 5 2011, 02:25 AM
Post #210

Group Icon

Member No.: 5536126

Can I ask one thing here Galina ?
Afterwards the assumming separation of the threads to SE and Nokia, are you going to ask for the separation into 3 threads : the S60 pack, the S40 pack (as you did in STC ????) and the SE pack ?That will be hilarious !!!!!
The 12 winners is toooooo much ,it's not a contest this way it's a playground !!!! And trophies are meant to be won in the hard way I repeat !
In my days guys , when I started theming we had three winners , no toophies no nothing, respect the rules and don't try to change it ! I'm very much against it ,I don't like any separation of groups....

You are talking about the difficulties of the Nokia themes ....
Well it's true we are comparing two different things here and have you ever tried to make a good theme in SE ?
Can I suggest one thing here ?We can keep the STC as the Nokia contest and rename TMC as the SE contest, I never understood why Nokia themers can compete in both TMC and STC and Sony Ericsson themers are competing only in TMC ?
Is it better for you Galina ?

Anyway I'm not continuing this my answer is NO !

This post has been edited by liapireas: May 5 2011, 02:54 AM

+Quote Post

22 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 16 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th November 2014 - 03:44 AM