11 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Feedback & Suggestions
mylaraghav
post Sep 30 2010, 05:37 PM
Post #46

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 6223840

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/rules.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/surrender.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mylaraghav
post Sep 30 2010, 06:11 PM
Post #47

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 6223840

Nice one u will achive more here

+Quote Post
thabull
post Nov 24 2010, 02:22 AM
Post #48

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Themer
Member No.: 613363

had to post something in order to track this thread.....

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Dec 3 2010, 11:52 PM
Post #49

Group Icon

Group: WPC Manager
Member No.: 5059374

QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Dec 3 2010, 11:36 PM) *
@Galina
If you have question about voting, this is NOT the place to discuss. You can continue the discussion on HERE or in people's profile or some other place you like. And please remember one thing - we DON'T force anyone to participate in STC. It's a great place to meet new friends, get inspiration & learn from others, as well as have fun. Nothing else. Thanks. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif)

Yes, i have by question- what means of the theme of some participants during the first day they do fall in the recommended loads? I discuss nothing, but I establish fact. and, if on the forum the competition of themes, then it must be the competition of themes!It is hard to have fun when you see the unfair treatment of new entrants to competitions! Thanks!

This post has been edited by Galina53: Dec 4 2010, 12:03 AM

+Quote Post
ArthurWill
post Dec 4 2010, 01:19 AM
Post #50

Group Icon

Group: Admin Team
Member No.: 131119

I don't get what you mean by fall in the recommended loads. Please elaborate.

It's competition of themes and we are competing with themes as entry. Themes include a lot of other things = theme elements, theme presentation, wallpaper etc.

You are right, it's hard to have fun when you see "unfair treatment". Equally true, it's hard to have fun if you see people complaining about results/vote for friends/same people winning etc WITHOUT any CONSTRUCTIVE SUGGESTION. My standard answer to this = give us suggestion. Give us constructive suggestion on how we can solve the so call "unfair treatment". Then we will see what we can do about it. As far as I can see, Toothy is something we give for new participants. If you have some other workable idea, say it out.

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Dec 4 2010, 01:53 AM
Post #51

Group Icon

QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Dec 4 2010, 01:19 AM) *

It's competition of themes and we are competing with themes as entry. Themes include a lot of other things = theme elements, theme presentation, wallpaper etc.

You are right, it's hard to have fun when you see "unfair treatment". Equally true, it's hard to have fun if you see people complaining about results/vote for friends/same people winning etc WITHOUT any CONSTRUCTIVE SUGGESTION. My standard answer to this = give us suggestion. Give us constructive suggestion on how we can solve the so call "unfair treatment". Then we will see what we can do about it. As far as I can see, Toothy is something we give for new participants. If you have some other workable idea, say it out.

I watch closely the themes of competitions and I see this is not the first time .. some of the themes of competition in the first day of fall in the recommended and I want to know, why? What are the criteria for getting the theme to the recommended? This is the objective or subjective?

(IMG:http://s61.radikal.ru/i173/1012/47/a0ce6919587b.jpg)

+Quote Post
ArthurWill
post Dec 4 2010, 01:51 AM
Post #52

Group Icon

Right, so what you mean is featured file right? Files get considered for featuring when they have good number of downloads (anywhere between 500-1000) + around 5 favourites. We don't take into consideration time of upload.

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Dec 4 2010, 02:30 AM
Post #53

Group Icon

QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Dec 4 2010, 01:51 AM) *
Right, so what you mean is featured file right? Files get considered for featuring when they have good number of downloads (anywhere between 500-1000) + around 5 favourites. We don't take into consideration time of upload.

This situation with our themes was very frequently, however, there were no our themes there. an example the last theme Protsenko2006.

+Quote Post
protsenko2006
post Dec 4 2010, 02:47 AM
Post #54

Group Icon

Group: TMC Manager
Member No.: 4837671

Galina53,of course, my theme has more downloads and favorites, but she just could not enjoy the admin. Hence we get pleasure from the fact that there is. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Dec 4 2010, 02:53 AM
Post #55

Group Icon

QUOTE (protsenko2006 @ Dec 4 2010, 02:47 AM) *
Galina53,of course, my theme has more downloads and favorites, but she just could not enjoy the admin. Hence we get pleasure from the fact that there is. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

It is not possible to obtain pleasure, if your work is evaluated not objectively!

+Quote Post
ArthurWill
post Dec 4 2010, 07:45 AM
Post #56

Group Icon

I thought you are gonna tell me about STC. About featured file, at the moment I am the only one featuring themes so I think you would understand that I can't possibly go through all the gallery & thus I might miss some good themes. What I tell people is = to send me PM about it OR post it in my profile. I will take a look & feature accordingly. I have NO intention to leave out anybody's theme. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif)

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Dec 4 2010, 08:24 AM
Post #57

Group Icon

QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Dec 4 2010, 07:45 AM) *
I thought you are gonna tell me about STC. About featured file, at the moment I am the only one featuring themes so I think you would understand that I can't possibly go through all the gallery & thus I might miss some good themes. What I tell people is = to send me PM about it OR post it in my profile. I will take a look & feature accordingly. I have NO intention to leave out anybody's theme. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif)

I write only about the themes STC, this situation was precise with these themes. And at the given moment theme Protsenko2006 also from STC.In STC44 this situation was with my aquarium.

This post has been edited by Galina53: Dec 4 2010, 08:26 AM

+Quote Post
thabull
post Dec 4 2010, 09:02 AM
Post #58

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Themer
Member No.: 613363

@AW.... perhaps u should consider not feauring contestant files until the contest is over Pat? even if these two activities have nothing to do with each other, it would be much better to wait till the contest is finished.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) just a thought.....

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Dec 4 2010, 09:16 AM
Post #59

Group Icon

QUOTE (thabull @ Dec 4 2010, 09:02 AM) *
@AW.... perhaps u should consider not feauring contestant files until the contest is over Pat? even if these two activities have nothing to do with each other, it would be much better to wait till the contest is finished.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) just a thought.....

I have nothing against any other topic, I want to understand the ratings system itself and the fact why the theme of the best indicators is not recommended for download.While I not understand that (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post
krish_nank
post Dec 4 2010, 09:22 AM
Post #60

Group Icon

Group: Gifted Themer
Member No.: 2163710

QUOTE (Galina53 @ Dec 4 2010, 02:53 AM) *
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Dec 4 2010, 01:19 AM) *

I watch closely the themes of competitions and I see this is not the first time .. some of the themes of competition in the first day of fall in the recommended and I want to know, why? What are the criteria for getting the theme to the recommended? This is the objective or subjective?

(IMG:http://s61.radikal.ru/i173/1012/47/a0ce6919587b.jpg)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) I never knew till now this theme was featured......... @AW i don't want to be example of discussion like this (IMG:style_emoticons/default/1.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/1.gif) . I left "Z" because there were many unmatured people groups around creating a problem and admin was not bothered. Here, i find admin's or managers are over loaded and this creates lot of missunderstanding between good friends . Better i don't compete in any contest just sit back and enjoy the art of theming. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif)

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2014 - 07:46 AM