Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Member Opinion, make your opinion count
kewlone
post Jul 15 2012, 01:02 PM
Post #616

Group Icon

Group: WPC Manager
Member No.: 6007542

png files support the levels of opacity example the background could be transparent, they don't lose quality like Jpeg files. Jpeg files are mostly used in printing. Png are also larger files than jpeg. Jpeg can lose quality while printing.. supports millions of color that's why good for printing..
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SkyBird9
post Jul 29 2012, 10:21 AM
Post #617

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 13535827

I have a simple suggestion for WPC.. In TMC there is a place to post the 1st entry... Its very nice there. All the m9ers can see their improvements from the begining upto now. I request wpc managers to give that chance to wpc participents too.. Would u please pay ur attention on this..it will be very interesting and usefull to all..

(IMG:http://www.dumpyourphoto.com/files4/122897/Mbg04q1oj3.png)

+Quote Post
kewlone
post Oct 21 2012, 09:39 AM
Post #618

Group Icon

A small Announcement

I believe not only I suspect but all friends in WPC agree to this that these are all same person's ID

peacelover

akramqureshi007

arybehen

khubsuratkhan

pakcollege11

so i cannot accept the entries from you guys sorry (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) how can someone just join m9 and know how to enter in wallpaper manipulation.. btw not only these but many other are (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) i will not accept votes for your friends, warning for top two contestants (you know who i am talking with) and let me go back to more! if you have anything to say i am ready for a wonderful argument with proof!!! also sorry to mention your Names both of you but you only vote the first positions to each others ONLY and if it repeats you are not participating in here...

@Dhineshnovi.. You have been told many times to get it right in order to participate in contest but i guess you are either fooling around or too dumb to understand, not to be rude but i have not seen any one behaving that way!! despite of several attempts you just behave that you didn't understand and I know you do (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) so leave this thread immediately, no more entries until you actually get to know how to participate.. sorry no more participation from you (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

This post has been edited by kewlone: Oct 21 2012, 09:45 AM

+Quote Post
peace_lover3
post Oct 21 2012, 09:46 AM
Post #619

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 9889802

kewlone i can't understand plz explain

+Quote Post
kewlone
post Oct 21 2012, 09:50 AM
Post #620

Group Icon

that you have the accounts underneath your name in the list mentioned above (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) stop being naive (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) i can only accept entries from ONE participant not duplicates (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) so stop this argument right now or i will shove the ips in your face here (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbdown.gif)

NO argument on this, or you know the consequences (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) i have announced not asked for your clarifications here (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

I can only accept your entry Peace lover but not the rest in the list (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

This post has been edited by kewlone: Oct 21 2012, 09:57 AM

+Quote Post
HeavensCloud
post Oct 22 2012, 06:44 AM
Post #621

Group Icon

Group: Gifted Designer
Member No.: 12576562

- If someone is being caught cheating..accept & face the consequences...It's not too late to change & correct the mistakes...All of us have their own mistakes in different ways,its just the matter how we deal with them...

- Also Friendly votes were being watch specially for those who are voting for their friends at top spot & not voting or voting at top least for those participants that they hate or not so close...

This post has been edited by HeavensCloud: Oct 22 2012, 09:58 AM

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Oct 22 2012, 02:15 PM
Post #622

Group Icon

Group: Junior Admin & WPC Manager
Member No.: 5059374

I want to express the opinion. I participate not the first year in competitions, but such situation which has developed now on all branches, I did not observe never. Participants with poor quality works come, they do not want to learn. The Purpose-win at any cost. Get false profiles, add the works by means of clones in favourites. The participant under login Denishovi already three times in TMC and STC spreads another's themes. He, of course, spread them more, only to me has bothered to search for originals.

peace_lover3 even the screenshot from another's theme has stolen. It it is necessary to be such amateur to think that we will not notice it.

Really can please false victories and false ratings? The most insulting that they Vote and estimate works of those who fairly does. My opinion if one time has been noticed in theft, should not be chances of participation any more. An excommunication from competitions once and for all.

When you steal another's works it is-not an error, it is disrespect for the author and other participants of competition.

This post has been edited by Galina53: Oct 22 2012, 02:27 PM

+Quote Post
kewlone
post Oct 24 2012, 09:35 PM
Post #623

Group Icon

Thanks Galina and Heaven for your opinions, i know very few have courage to come forward and talk! but i appreciate it when you step up and say what you have to..

now i don't know about STC and TMC!

if i have seen it i have taken actions, and amdo and i are watching closely! if we see participants who are suspicious we will definitely NOT allow them here (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

This post has been edited by kewlone: Oct 24 2012, 09:36 PM

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Oct 27 2012, 12:03 AM
Post #624

Group Icon

Group: Junior Admin & WPC Manager
Member No.: 5059374

QUOTE (kewlone @ Oct 25 2012, 06:35 PM) *
Thanks Galina and Heaven for your opinions, i know very few have courage to come forward and talk! but i appreciate it when you step up and say what you have to..

now i don't know about STC and TMC!

if i have seen it i have taken actions, and amdo and i are watching closely! if we see participants who are suspicious we will definitely NOT allow them here (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

Enna! To your work at me no claims are present. I have written the opinion for participants of competition. Perhaps, will read and think - Not a fair victory it-not a victory. !

+Quote Post
sksahoozzz
post Nov 25 2012, 07:21 AM
Post #625

Group Icon

Group: Gifted Designer
Member No.: 7919246

Dear Amdo bro & Princess , I hv a request to start a monthly challange of wpc.
The term is it will be between groups of two peoples.
The group members will choose by managers random based.
The group & topic will be finalised by managers.

+Quote Post
gourabguddu
post Nov 26 2012, 04:12 AM
Post #626

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 15808131

@sks-is there will be new groups in the forum??

+Quote Post
AMDOMINATOR
post Dec 17 2012, 11:01 AM
Post #627

Group Icon

Member No.: 1575954

@Sks

We've Already Thought Bout That Long Time
Will Be Doing It When The Time Is Right (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

+Quote Post
taniya_ahmed
post Dec 18 2012, 07:57 AM
Post #628

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 16665554

whn wl u do it?! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dots.gif)

+Quote Post
Chirocool
post Dec 20 2012, 12:50 AM
Post #629

Group: Members
Member No.: 11728493

amdo when gonna you do this..announce plzz!!!!

This post has been edited by Chirocool: Dec 20 2012, 01:12 AM

+Quote Post
AMDOMINATOR
post Dec 20 2012, 06:46 AM
Post #630

Group Icon

Member No.: 1575954

Sorry I Cannot Provide Any More At This Time
Will Let You Know Soon

It'll Probably Be By Next Year Though (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

54 Pages V  « < 40 41 42 43 44 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 12:40 PM