Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Member Opinion, make your opinion count
laciad
post Apr 11 2012, 12:45 PM
Post #601

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 5538422

QUOTE (Lola31Lola @ Apr 11 2012, 01:20 PM) *
I understand Galina is referring to me. I do not believe that to impose a PNG so easy. You need to have taste and imagination. I think that all the entries look like wallpaper worthy, and all are eligible to participate in the contest.
I see no difference between the two images to blend or take the same PNG . The effect is the same ...
I apologize for my English ...

@ Lola

I don't want to be rude but the fact the some wallpaper are not good (of your opinion worthy) it's not you to decide that. You can have an opinion by that but with discretion, without offend the person. If some wally don't are at your height you can pass by or give some advise about that wally. Any person are his vision , perspective and any one makes the wally in the own mode. The fact that you have or not imagination I don't know if some one are interesting in that, important things are the manipulation of the pictures using photoshop. Don't forget one thing: Your vote it's not decisive
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kewlone
post Apr 11 2012, 01:53 PM
Post #602

Group Icon

Group: WPC Manager
Member No.: 6007542

if png is not a wallpaper then jpg is also not a wallpaper (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

it is extension of a wallpaper type (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) so infact they are wallpapers!

and about using 2 or more wallpapers then i am referring to using different objects from a wallpaper for eg. a butterfly from one wallpaper is cropped to fit in the background so we used 2 wallpapers, but some prefer using both wallpapers to simply blend them! and i have no objection on how someone uses the wallpapers and what extensions they are using!! png, jpg whatever, they all are images/wallpapers (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

to keep it short, the final decision lies in both (mohib and my) hands (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

i asked for a simple opinion not a paragraph of disagreements (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

and Lola i completely agree to what you have said that our imagination/selection of different effects/objects or even wallpapers makes a huge difference in the outcome/manipulation of it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

This post has been edited by kewlone: Apr 11 2012, 01:55 PM

+Quote Post
Lola31Lola
post Apr 11 2012, 02:20 PM
Post #603

Group Icon

Group: Rising Themer
Member No.: 8338104

QUOTE (laciad @ Apr 12 2012, 09:45 AM) *
QUOTE (Lola31Lola @ Apr 11 2012, 01:20 PM) *
I understand Galina is referring to me. I do not believe that to impose a PNG so easy. You need to have taste and imagination. I think that all the entries look like wallpaper worthy, and all are eligible to participate in the contest.
I see no difference between the two images to blend or take the same PNG . The effect is the same ...
I apologize for my English ...

@ Lola

I don't want to be rude but the fact the some wallpaper are not good (of your opinion worthy) it's not you to decide that. You can have an opinion by that but with discretion, without offend the person. If some wally don't are at your height you can pass by or give some advise about that wally. Any person are his vision , perspective and any one makes the wally in the own mode. The fact that you have or not imagination I don't know if some one are interesting in that, important things are the manipulation of the pictures using photoshop. Don't forget one thing: Your vote it's not decisive

I did not want to offend anyone ... Perhaps we just do not understand each other.
I said that I like all the wallpapers for the contest.

+Quote Post
vinothvardha
post Apr 11 2012, 06:27 PM
Post #604

Group Icon

Group: Dedicated Artist
Member No.: 9165665

cant enter this thread ... very hot speech going here... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

i agree with u enna... png file is also a wallpaper like jpg... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Apr 11 2012, 09:59 PM
Post #605

Group Icon

Member No.: 5059374

QUOTE (kewlone @ Apr 12 2012, 10:53 AM) *
if png is not a wallpaper then jpg is also not a wallpaper (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

it is extension of a wallpaper type (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) so infact they are wallpapers!

and about using 2 or more wallpapers then i am referring to using different objects from a wallpaper for eg. a butterfly from one wallpaper is cropped to fit in the background so we used 2 wallpapers, but some prefer using both wallpapers to simply blend them! and i have no objection on how someone uses the wallpapers and what extensions they are using!! png, jpg whatever, they all are images/wallpapers (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

to keep it short, the final decision lies in both (mohib and my) hands (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

i asked for a simple opinion not a paragraph of disagreements (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

and Lola i completely agree to what you have said that our imagination/selection of different effects/objects or even wallpapers makes a huge difference in the outcome/manipulation of it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

In this case your record in rules is not correct. We cannot know-that you mean. We read the text, moreover and with bad knowledge of English language. I looked as do that wall-paper who takes part for a long time in competitions. And I do not agree what to mix images from several wall-paper it as simply, how to put PNG. Taste should be had anyway. And expenditures of labour are not comparable. Only you solve what rules should be. We will agree with any rules. Imposing only png simplifies process of creation of wall-paper. PNG is not simple expansion . It is object on a transparent background. And to compare from JPG it it is impossible. I am very glad that we have understood. I not only itself so understood rules, but also explained to all to those who only starts to participate in competition.

+Quote Post
mohib-rameen
post Apr 11 2012, 10:16 PM
Post #606

Group Icon

Member No.: 2419031

Well for me i would loved those rules which every single participant are happy to accept (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

About this new issue,

i am totally agree with every side,
i am totally agree with Enna and Lola and also with Galina About PNG....

But the main thing is that we have to create a wally using many stuffs,.....
like brushes, frames, effects, styles, actions and also PNGs......
so for me PNGs are allowed for designing,
many ppl in WPC are using some PNGs ( including me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) ) to create their wallies,

but as Galina Means only one PNG is not allowed to this competition, means by adding only a PNG file to a background and thats enough so i think for me i will not accept all that, but if a member used PNG and some other stuff so is allowed and entry is qualified (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

+Quote Post
kewlone
post Apr 11 2012, 10:17 PM
Post #607

Group Icon

Listen Galina you are one of our best designers and your work is unique your own way which can't be compared with others so continue with your awesome work and everyone can see the originals so relax! We all know who has worked their a$$ off and who hasn't (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) we have been giving our designers recognition and will continue with that (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) people who are working hard are having a great reputation too! Sorry for any misunderstanding with the announcement, I am upgrading it soon with more clarity (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post
mohib-rameen
post Apr 11 2012, 10:23 PM
Post #608

Group Icon

I Think Every thing Should Be Cool Here Else I Will Kick Every Ones (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Enna......

I think we respect every one's thought, and yu are right, abt the originals we can see, but as galina says earlier, we have to warn the newbies as they are not to much familier t the rules of WPC (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Apr 11 2012, 10:46 PM
Post #609

Group Icon

QUOTE (mohib-rameen @ Apr 12 2012, 07:16 PM) *
but as Galina Means only one PNG is not allowed to this competition, means by adding only a PNG file to a background and thats enough so i think for me i will not accept all that, but if a member used PNG and some other stuff so is allowed and entry is qualified (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/oops.gif) I so have understood, what application only PNG on one background is not supposed?

@kewlone, thank you,my dear for kind words. I only want, that you have understood - I with anybody I do not argue. I want to understand-as correctly to do wall-paper. I-not the beginner, but in rules has got confused definitively. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

This post has been edited by Galina53: Apr 11 2012, 10:48 PM

+Quote Post
mohib-rameen
post Apr 11 2012, 10:51 PM
Post #610

Group Icon

thats cool that everything is settled (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Jul 9 2012, 09:16 PM
Post #611

Group Icon

(IMG:http://s017.radikal.ru/i432/1207/64/916b209eae70.png)

Dear Enna! Please, answer me a question. This rule means that any the image in originals should not coincide what were already used by the previous participants?

+Quote Post
kewlone
post Jul 9 2012, 10:29 PM
Post #612

Group Icon

no sweetie the main background image can't be same or in other words both wallys must not look alike or twins (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

just to avoid confusion, some participants accept it but some don't for those who don't it applies to them.. whoever post it first will keep the wally without changes and the other participant has to make changes (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

This post has been edited by kewlone: Jul 9 2012, 10:29 PM

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Jul 9 2012, 11:54 PM
Post #613

Group Icon

@kewlone,
Thanks,dear Enna! To take part in competition I should understand all. I do not argue and not against any decision. Question - these images twins?

(IMG:http://s41.radikal.ru/i094/1207/ba/2d4ee0e23dd7.png)

+Quote Post
kewlone
post Jul 10 2012, 01:20 PM
Post #614

Group Icon

now if a participant says he doesn't like anyone to copy his/her idea then sorry they have to change (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) becoz the person who presented it first has the right to keep it...

according to me the idea/theme of the pic 1 is same (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) no matter in what medium it is presented... second pic is a general idea.. a boat on beach which is universal (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) not anyone's idea (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Jul 10 2012, 09:00 PM
Post #615

Group Icon

QUOTE (kewlone @ Jul 11 2012, 10:20 AM) *
now if a participant says he doesn't like anyone to copy his/her idea then sorry they have to change (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) becoz the person who presented it first has the right to keep it...

according to me the idea/theme of the pic 1 is same (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) no matter in what medium it is presented... second pic is a general idea.. a boat on beach which is universal (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) not anyone's idea (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

Thanks so much for the answer. The idea can belong to the participant only at creation of a picture from zero in a photoshop. All 4 pictures from the Internet. In the first variant images of a photo on a rope, in the second images of a boat. I have understood all but I do not change my opinion. Will excuse for troubling.

This post has been edited by Galina53: Jul 10 2012, 11:41 PM

+Quote Post

58 Pages V  « < 39 40 41 42 43 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2014 - 10:24 PM