Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Member Opinion, make your opinion count
laciad
post Apr 11 2012, 04:29 AM
Post #586

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 5538422

QUOTE (mohib-rameen @ Apr 11 2012, 04:14 AM) *
dont make the envoirnment to hot (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

Laura and Galina................ i hope you both will agree that i am not a bad manager (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I'm agree with you..I will remain in silence and be very good (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/argue.gif) oooppsssssssssssss i wrong the icon... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lightbulb.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lightbulb.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lightbulb.gif) oopppppssss not this is goood..................but icon need to post ?!?!?!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Apr 11 2012, 04:33 AM
Post #587

Group Icon

Group: WPC Manager
Member No.: 5059374

QUOTE (mohib-rameen @ Apr 12 2012, 01:14 AM) *
Laura and Galina................ i hope you both will agree that i am not a bad manager (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Yes! Therefore also I ask you to warn authors, instead of to disqualify. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Apr 11 2012, 04:52 AM
Post #588

Group Icon

QUOTE (mohib-rameen @ Apr 12 2012, 01:39 AM) *
Galina:....................... ooopppssss i think i made another mistake (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) well i need to warn them not to DQ (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I think that after that discussions authors of these works will understand and will alter wally, if will consider necessary it to make. And you stand guard! But agree that it not absolutely correctly-at first to give the positive comment and then DQ? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

This post has been edited by Galina53: Apr 11 2012, 05:24 AM

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Apr 11 2012, 05:42 AM
Post #589

Group Icon

@mohib-rameen, Completely agree-is necessary to encourage. But after it it is impossible DQ! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mohib-rameen
post Apr 11 2012, 05:48 AM
Post #590

Group Icon

Group: Rising Themer
Member No.: 2419031

Yeah if i did without any reason, means if i DQ any newbie so maybe the admin will DQ me from the managership too (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Apr 11 2012, 06:09 AM
Post #591

Group Icon

QUOTE (mohib-rameen @ Apr 12 2012, 02:48 AM) *
Yeah if i did without any reason, means if i DQ any newbie so maybe the admin will DQ me from the managership too (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

No,no! I do not want, that you DQ! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
laciad
post Apr 11 2012, 06:16 AM
Post #592

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 5538422

QUOTE (mohib-rameen @ Apr 11 2012, 06:48 AM) *

Will be a disaster (IMG:style_emoticons/default/gathering.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/gathering.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/gathering.gif)

+Quote Post
mohib-rameen
post Apr 11 2012, 06:50 AM
Post #593

Group Icon

Member No.: 2419031

I think M9 Will Not Find Any One Else Like Me For Managing (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

To be Honest, Sometime I Did Sme Mistakes (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Well To the Work, I Have To Think For Any Idea To Start My Wally, I Hope That I Have Nt Forgot Designing (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
kewlone
post Apr 11 2012, 07:33 AM
Post #594

Group Icon

Member No.: 6007542

FYI Galina and others, read the update carefully, it says wallpapers will not be accepted with addition of text only!!! and i haven't responded to your pm Galina becoz i thought png files are extracted or created and used as ornaments/objects to beautify the wallpaper so i don't see any thing wrong with it, just like other sources/plugins available online for photoshop/gimp, png files have been introduced for easy manipulation and i can point out many of your creations with some frames/png files as well so why is it an issue for you atm (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) please clarify! may be i misread or misunderstood your point of view (if it is not mentioned by me!! )

i don't DQ any of the previously viewed wallpapers and kindly wait for any announcement prior to making changes (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) our purpose here is to create wallpapers in a way that it blends and portrays new meaning...i respect your voice Galina but if someone is using png files to create something new out of the background image, we can't DQ that participant on that basis!!! and i haven't set up any rules in announcements as far as i remember!!! if the announcement was for 2 or more wallpapers/images then there must be 2 or more objects/images to be seen in the wallpaper (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

This post has been edited by kewlone: Apr 11 2012, 07:40 AM

+Quote Post
RandyMabius
post Apr 11 2012, 07:39 AM
Post #595

Group Icon

Group: Certified Themer
Member No.: 8023109

Ash, galina, mohib and enna. What a harsh discussion roaming here, let me know if my work are warned or DQ. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
kewlone
post Apr 11 2012, 08:28 AM
Post #596

Group Icon

@ all WPC members.................

since i am going to update the announcement of wallpaper manipulation, i need you all participate and give suggestion and opinion!

what i plan to do is:

1) include png files, frames, effects, other plugins as a part of the manipulation
2) the wallpaper could be blended from 2 or more other wallpapers that means objects could be cut out from the wallpapers other than the background wally or blended in order to create a new one!
3) If the wallpaper is created by adding text only, that wally will be DQ (the purpose of doing this is that some participants added name or title and said that they have created the wally)

do you all agree to this addition (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

This post has been edited by kewlone: Apr 11 2012, 08:28 AM

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Apr 11 2012, 08:59 AM
Post #597

Group Icon

QUOTE (kewlone @ Apr 12 2012, 05:31 AM) *
@ Galina, you made me laugh by the last smiley (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) take it easy girl, i am going to move all the posts of suggestions/opinions to the Opinion thread so everything is in one place (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) i have added one thing in the suggestion/opinion thread and i hope i will be clear on that (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

I am very glad that have amused you. The laughter prolongs life! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) All my problems in ignorance English language. But I consider that put PNG files is not mixing of images. It-very simply to do.

+Quote Post
kewlone
post Apr 11 2012, 09:05 AM
Post #598

Group Icon

@ Galina, but my question to you is that if we can use brushes, gradients, text styles, styles which we have not created to create a wallpaper then why not png files (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) becoz i consider them as plugins or additional effects (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) tell me honestly how many frame styles/font styles/gradients/brushes do you create before creating a wallpaper becoz it will take forever to create one then (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Apr 11 2012, 09:31 AM
Post #599

Group Icon

QUOTE (kewlone @ Apr 12 2012, 06:05 AM) *
@ Galina, but my question to you is that if we can use brushes, gradients, text styles, styles which we have not created to create a wallpaper then why not png files (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) becoz i consider them as plugins or additional effects (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) tell me honestly how many frame styles/font styles/gradients/brushes do you create before creating a wallpaper becoz it will take forever to create one then (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

I use brushes, other effects but only after I mix 2 or more images. I do not consider that use of brushes, styles this mixing of images. It only addition. I so have understood rules.

You write you have to use 2 or more wallpapers.In my opinion PNG it is not wallpaper.

This post has been edited by Galina53: Apr 11 2012, 09:42 AM

+Quote Post
Lola31Lola
post Apr 11 2012, 12:20 PM
Post #600

Group Icon

Member No.: 8338104

I understand Galina is referring to me. I do not believe that to impose a PNG so easy. You need to have taste and imagination. I think that all the entries look like wallpaper worthy, and all are eligible to participate in the contest.
I see no difference between the two images to blend or take the same PNG . The effect is the same ...
I apologize for my English ...
http://s019.radikal.ru/i615/1204/68/2a76f01b5a61.jpg
http://s019.radikal.ru/i638/1204/52/848dfe931968.png

+Quote Post

58 Pages V  « < 38 39 40 41 42 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2014 - 08:49 PM