Closed TopicStart new topic
> Help With Using Forum, Can't see certain themes / wallpapers
backrovern
post Sep 7 2004, 09:20 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 34821

Hi everyone,

I am relatively new to the forum but I'm loving all the mutual help and support there is here and really loving all the themes and wallpapers etc.

The only issue I have is that when I'm browsing through the old competition entries etc. I can read the text that people have put saying things like "great theme" etc. but I can't see any of the themes. The one in particular was the adult competition and I was wondering if the images have been removed for some reason.

Also on the Downloads & Requests section in the Downloads - Wallpaper section again I have the same problem - people commenting on images I can't see!!! Neither can I see any URL to the file online.

Yes, I've checked that I'm logged in and I can see peoples Avatar's and Signature images!

Has anyone had this problem and do you know how to resolve it?

Thanks...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
vinnieza
post Sep 7 2004, 09:35 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Admin Team
Member No.: 850

If the image is attached to a post and is quite old then it has most likely been removed; i think post attachments are removed after a certain amount of time to free up space. If the user has used an off site link, then the image may have been removed from the site they linked to, this would esp. be the case with sites like http://www.uploadit.org.

Hope this helps :)

This post has been edited by vinnieza: Sep 7 2004, 09:37 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd November 2014 - 03:41 AM