Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Please Advise On Nokia Hs-3w Bt Headset
koolcoolguy
post Aug 2 2004, 11:09 PM
Post #1

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 20715

Hello everyone,

I currently own a Sony Ericsson K700i. I now want to purchase a BT Headset to go with my phone. I don't really like the futurisitic look that's why I want to buy a more classic BT headset. The ones I can find are the SOny Ericsson HBH 200 or the Nokia HS-3W. Personally, I like the Nokia HS-3W's design much better than the HBH 200. But I have some questions I hope someone can help me answer them. THank you so much

Now here are my questions:

1. I read some reviews on this headset and some people says that the audio quality is not very clear, especially the outgoing audio. Is that true?

2. I am quite a BT newbie so I am wondering is it good to have a handset and a Headset that are two different brand? Will the compatiablity be good? Or should I try to match the Headset and the handset the same brand? (In this case, the K700i and the HW-3W of course ^^)

3. This is quite a broad question, I am just wondering how do you guys feel about this HS-3W headset? Can you give me some comments on this headset? Or can you suggest me soemthing else. (I don't really like the new look cuz I don't really like people stare at me and I am more like a classic guy.)

Thank you for helping me out. Cheers!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
J-man
post Aug 3 2004, 02:52 AM
Post #2

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 4433

@koolcoolguy welcome to :grouphug:

1. I think it is true i got a m8 that has this one and i tried it for a week. For some reason it is not as clear as the other ones that i have tried especially in the car.

2. Different brands then the phone is not a problem i got a P900 with a Motorola HS810 wich is very cool by the way. But then if you dont like the futurisitic look then this one could be a problem.

3. I had the same problem when the handsfree thing was strarting to be a trend, the wired version then yet. And i didnt had a car yet then so when i was talking handsfree in the bus everybody was looking wierd lilke i had multiple pesonallities or something. But ok nowadays everybody is either handsfree or bluetooted ( is that even a word ? ) So dont worry about the staring :haha:

I dont really like the model you are concidering because :
A: it has a wire doenst it take away the little point of being wireless ?
B: the quality isnt as good as the one i am having now.
C: the buttons i really had problems with the buttons man they are hard to press it could be me ( doubtfull )
D: If i am going wireless i dont wanne have anything hanging on my shirt coat or whatever. And that is exactly what you HAVE to do with this model. I i am wearing a tight shirt or something for the nice beach and so. Where the HELL am I going to clip that thing ?

Thats it for me there are properly plenty people who disagree with me, and that makes the world a lot less boring. But for me this model doesnt work. And it is not that i didn try, i tried it for a whole week everyday it is just not my style.

Hope it helped cheers
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2014 - 04:51 AM