Start new topic
Replies (1 - 14)
ssivic
post Jun 7 2007, 06:46 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Junior Admin Team
Member No.: 838525

Well I will reply with a question, why is this in Group sub forum, and not in Lounge?

Second well global warming is saving us for now, but will kill us soon. Because we should all ready be in new Ice age, but global worming prevented that, the only problem will be when the world goes back closer to sun.

So we should prevent it, but how?

Well each individual can do something, like if you drive car, by checking your pressure regularly in your tires, you will reduce global worming and save gas....there is a lot of things like this, small thing that can make very big difference.

Like in my country, in average every individual in Croatia produces about 6 tons of bad gases which help global warming, so we have this camping to reduce this by 1 ton...it is a good program....
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AzureSephiroth
post Jun 12 2007, 01:34 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Gallery Moderator
Member No.: 719443

Well, are there any facts regarding global warming? I think thats what we should be discussing regardless of the situation right now.

Mankind still cannot find the willpower to devote money,effort and time to lessen the dangers of global warming. It will be no surprise if we end our existence by continuing to do our everyday chores while oblivious to the signs we see here and there.

+Quote Post
RazBGD
post Jun 12 2007, 01:42 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Member No.: 773529

QUOTE(AzureSephiroth @ Jun 12 2007, 08:34 PM)
Mankind still cannot find the willpower to devote money,effort and time to lessen the dangers of global warming.
[right][snapback]350302[/snapback][/right]

little correction-not mankind but USA as leading polluter still refuses to sign international treaties and to start reducing emissions that are causing global warming..

+Quote Post
AzureSephiroth
post Jun 12 2007, 01:52 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

It is still a burden we all must face. No one can deny his/her role in the sudden burst of natural disasters we continue to face. Most noticeable is the middle east's first hurricane that struck Oman last week, killing 16 people and over a thousand evacuees fleeing muscat.

Why is it that India and China continue to ignore the pleads for world wide energy reform. These questions need to be seriously tackled before its too late.

+Quote Post
ssivic
post Jun 12 2007, 02:27 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Yes China said that she will not sacrifice its development because of global warming.....it is a hard question, we must reduce pollution, but still all countries deserve chance for development.....

So I think we must start with the most developed countries.....the European Union has agreed to reduce pollution until 2050 very much, I think Japan too....and now the USA gived some signs of possibility or reducing its pollution....I just hope we wont start dealing with this when its too late...

+Quote Post
RazBGD
post Jun 12 2007, 02:42 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

Azure,China and India are polluting about 5% of the pollution USA does.considering how many people live in China and India,it`s nothing comparing to western countries..and no Sven,USA officials recently said that they will not do anything to harm their economy and will not sign the treaty.but you are completelly right-developed countries are the first to start making some changes..

+Quote Post
AzureSephiroth
post Jun 12 2007, 02:46 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

They have to if there will be any chance of reviving the faint breeze of the past. But dang raz, USA 36% ? can't anyone step up and say this is enough. I hate how the world succumbs to the dominant USA with no objections whatsoever.

+Quote Post
ssivic
post Jun 12 2007, 02:53 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

It is their fault....Look at Japan, this is the first year that Japan economy made more many than USA by 0,6 %, and look at their pollution, it is the evidence that it is possible to have rich economy, and low pollution....

+Quote Post
RazBGD
post Jun 12 2007, 03:27 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

unfortunatelly not Azure..they care only about themselves and there`s no efective mechanism that can stop them..yep Sven,japanese people have high level of conscience,I respect them a lot :good:

+Quote Post
Abraxa09
post Jun 12 2007, 03:55 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

Member No.: 1449699

ah .. look the GreenPeace club... anyone concidering how .. large this world is and how many different oppinions everyone has in everything.. small countries can't do anything towards pollution shrinking and large countries like to just increase the price of oil untill it will vanish .. then we go on ethyl in cars or what ?... anyway only large countries also have money for studies ... so they will be in the end the ones promoting different solutions in the global unions, and involving everyone in mondial campaigns ... also.. checked on wiki that temperature rose with 0.8 C degrees in last 100 yearz and expected to rise up to 6 C degrees till 2100, and this all strategy is a long shot one... till then we have to concentrate on smth else... and in background to adopt this strategies.....
so i say guyz don't smoke anymore.. and don't drive like crazy on the streets with those diesel engines carz.... and don't work in nuclear field .. and addopt a natural way of life.. less fast-food and more green from garden veggies.....and be happy ... kiss :D

+Quote Post
ssivic
post Jun 12 2007, 11:15 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

Don't be so sure that little countries cant do nothing, in my country we have the large program now about reducing pollution....

+Quote Post
per_SONA_lity
post Jun 14 2007, 03:54 AM
Post #13

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 1318284

Don't be so sure that little countries cant do nothing, in my country we have the large program now about reducing pollution....

Yes, I'm with u, your thoughts matches with my thoughts. As, In my country people are trying to avoid pollution. They grow more and more tree around their societies where they live and they had started a campaign that every body should grew more trees so that we can fight the global warming. :pray: :clap2:

+Quote Post
SKITSOfranic
post Sep 4 2007, 10:30 PM
Post #14

Group: Members
Member No.: 733116

everybody keeps talking about global warming but i never really see anybody doing much to prevent it and that won't happen until it's too late which it might already be

SKITSOfranic Out

+Quote Post
technokid1974
post Sep 4 2007, 10:35 PM
Post #15

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 736652

QUOTE(skitsofranic @ Sep 5 2007, 03:30 PM)
everybody keeps talking about global warming but i never really see anybody doing much to prevent it and that won't happen until it's too late which it might already be

SKITSOfranic Out
[right][snapback]400335[/snapback][/right]

well said :pray: :10:

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2014 - 02:52 PM