IPB

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Tracker 3/4 Skin Building.., menus?
Spike_BCFC
post Jun 22 2004, 02:29 AM
Post #1

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 16525

I was wondering how to make a menu on tracker skins?

I have made a tracker skin before and it worked fine but I want to make a new one that works like the default skin you get with Tracker.

It has the standard menu on the left but in the top right when you click a self designed menu drops down that is matched to the skin and looks VERY nice graphically....

I'm guessing this menu is made and put into the skin somehow but how do you make a menu with your own short cuts in it? Does anyone know?

I'm good with my graphics and my last skin worked great but I just cant figure this out... can anyone help me out?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MobileRazor
post Feb 15 2011, 09:28 PM
Post #2

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 7474623

QUOTE (Spike_BCFC @ Jun 22 2004, 03:59 PM) *

I have made a tracker skin before and it worked fine but I want to make a new one that works like the default skin you get with Tracker.

It has the standard menu on the left but in the top right when you click a self designed menu drops down that is matched to the skin and looks VERY nice graphically....

I'm guessing this menu is made and put into the skin somehow but how do you make a menu with your own short cuts in it? Does anyone know?

I'm good with my graphics and my last skin worked great but I just cant figure this out... can anyone help me out?

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

+Quote Post
akhilnn
post Jun 2 2011, 08:25 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 7892211

QUOTE (Spike_BCFC @ Jun 22 2004, 02:29 AM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
anil8664
post Jun 2 2011, 09:15 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 9036565

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif)

+Quote Post
Rajan__23
post Jun 27 2011, 03:13 PM