IPB

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lack Of Memory Stick Duo, Affecting quality of apps?
meanmachine
post Jun 14 2004, 03:01 AM
Post #1

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 4895

I bought an SE P800, but it didn't come with a Memory Stick Duo.

I installed Tracker 4.01, no problems, but the phone kept freezing afterwards. It froze every time I tried to quit the application, and when I tried loading other apps.

Do you think this is to do with no having a memory stick?

I really wanted Tracker on my phone aswell. The short trial I had with it, I was very impressed with.

I've also noticed that some games (those MGS ones) don't install without a 'disc'. Is this the memory stick?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
J-man
post Jul 27 2004, 03:40 AM
Post #2

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 4433

Are you sure you didnt get a memory stick with it ? Did you buy it second hand or new ? Because there should be a memory stick with it, i think with the P800 it was a 16mb. And i do think that the lack of memory can cause the phone to freez. Seeing as the internal memory from the P800 is that much 12mb user availble and 32mb total.

If i was you and you bough the phone new then go back and ask for the memory stick 16mb it might not be much but good enough for the mean time. If it is second hand then get a new memory stick and if you are at it anyways get one with more capacity like 64mb or something like that.

Hoped this helped.

+Quote Post
Wise Man
post Aug 5 2004, 03:06 AM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 29732

Of coarse U do need amemory stick with UR P800 for many reasons
But I think it does not affect the traker 4 operation, I tried mine to operate Tracker without memory stick and it works normaly

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 12:46 PM