QUOTE (adonisdemon @ Aug 22 2006, 09:01 AM)
[span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>If you are having trouble installing games on your mobile, check through the following list:
- First check through these FAQ's on how to install games.
How Do I Install Games
How to transfer wallpaper/ringtone/game to any phone
How to download from the gallery via WAP
- Make sure the game is in a JAR format.
If not rename the .zip file to .jar, (do not extract, or rename the class files inside, rename the actual zip file) and then send to your mobile to install. (Check the appropriate FAQs for more info and guides on how to RENAME and INSTALL games.)
- Make sure the Game is compatible with your handset.
All JAVA games in the Mobile9 Gallery are generic.
**If you get any sort of error, it's possible the Game isn't compatible/or is not designed for your model. You will need to obtain a specific version for your model.
- Check to see if you have the latest/correct firmware, some games may not work on older firmware versions.
If this is the case, then upgrade your firmware to the latest version and try again. (Check the appropriate threads in the Manufacturer Forums for more info.)
- It may be due to your provider's branding of your phone model that the games may not be compatible.
If this is true, then either de-brand your handset or get a version which is compatible with your handset and firmware.
- If you have resolution problems try this thread > HERE <
Thanks so much