Closed TopicStart new topic
> Gallery Down *again?*
Patrick
post Oct 24 2003, 03:18 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Admin Team
Member No.: 3

mobile9 Gallery has been temporarily shut down for maintainence. We are also sorting out the winners of our monthly contest. Gallery would resume operations by probably next week. Sorry for any inconvenience.

For those who want to share their uploads while the gallery is down, you can attach your files when posting new topics. Post all files in Fun Forum. For those who want any specific files, post your request in the Request Forum. Thanks!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Patrick
post Oct 25 2003, 12:14 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Gallery will be up again by early next week. Nothing has been lost. We are just cleaning up the gallery and sorting submissions! Spare me of PM floods please... :bash:

But if you need anything URGENTLY, PM me and we'll sort it out.

+Quote Post
Patrick
post Oct 28 2003, 09:25 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

wow..guess what, we reached our bandwidth limit! i've just top up the bandwidth ($$$!!), but we'll have to disable the gallery until end of the month to prevent any 'bandwidth limit' error pages again...i am very sorry for this, but i really can't afford to fork out more bucks. in the meantime, we'll continue to offer up to date news alright!

I know this is frustrating, but please, bear with us. We have earned a couple cents :lol: from the Google Ad (some kind users clicked on it and surf around), and we'll channel all of them to fund the bandwidth alright? I ensure you, we won't be hit by bandwidth limit error again! :good:

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th November 2014 - 03:25 PM