+Quote Post
cocacola000
post Apr 1 2005, 06:50 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 107872

the nest simpsons epesode is series 16 epesode 12

discription

Mr. Burns is taking his driving test and Selma is having hot flashes. Dr. Hibbert diagnoses that she is going through menopause. After seeing a video on the topic hosted by Robert Wagner, Selma is disappointed to learn that she'll never be able to have children. Patty suggests that she try adoption and Lisa suggests China. Only to qualify, Selma needs a husband who must go with her to China to collect their child. She fills out the form with the name: Homer Simpson. Selma flies the Simpson family to China. At Marge's request, Homer goes along with the charade. Under the supervision of Madam Wu, a Chinese functionary, the family, with Marge as the children's nanny takes a tour of the sites. For his occupation, Homer tells Madam Wu that he is a Chinese acrobat, and of course later his services in that capacity are called into action. Selma gets her child, a daughter named Ling Bouvier, only to have her taken away after Madam Wu sees Marge snuggling with Homer. At the airport, Lisa comes up with a plan to get Ling back. Homer poses as a Buddha statue to get inside the orphanage. Only Madam Wu stops them with a tank in Tien An Men Square. Selma appeals to Madam Wu, bureaucrat to bureaucrat and it works. Selma, her new daughter and the family are allowed to leave China via a junk.

the video link will be put in soon
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
cocacola000
post Apr 1 2005, 06:54 PM
Post #3

click here

This post has been edited by cocacola000: Apr 1 2005, 06:56 PM

+Quote Post
ulsterogre
post Apr 2 2005, 07:45 AM
Post #4

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 117035

I have a nokia 7610 but dont know how 2 get larger files like this 1 onto my phone. I usually use bluetooth but can only recieve files up to the size of my phone memory before i can transfer to my memory card!
Is there anyway other than having to buy a card reader?

+Quote Post
ulsterogre
post Apr 2 2005, 08:13 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 117035

Excellent clip by the way!

Look forward 2 the others.....

:10:

+Quote Post
the_shape
post Apr 2 2005, 09:25 AM
Post #6

Member No.: 114129

Cheers mate.

+Quote Post
cocacola000
post Apr 2 2005, 10:52 AM
Post #7

heres another simpsons epesode ive done

S16e12 enjoy

Click here simpson fans

+Quote Post
cocacola000
post Apr 2 2005, 01:09 PM
Post #8

the_simpsons_the_boy_who_knew_too_much

discription

We begin with Bart and Lisa heading to school. Bart is bored in class, so he forges a note from Marge to cut class and goes to see "Boobarama." Meanwhile, Skinner is trying to track him down after becoming suspicious of the note. Bart narrowly escapes his grasp by stowing away in Quimby's nephew's car. At a Quimby party, the nephew gets in an argument with a waiter. Bart witnesses the waiter clumsily injuring himself. No one else sees it, so the waiter claims Quimby's nephew assaulted him. The trial is a media event, but Bart cannot come forward or Skinner will give him detention. The jury consists of Homer, Skinner, Apu, et cetera. Homer is an incompetant juror and wants to be sequestered at the city's nicest hotel. After watching "MacArnagle," Bart decides to come forward to the Judge. Bart's testimony frees the innocent Quimby, but gets him four months of detention.

simpsons click here to downlaod

+Quote Post
the_shape
post Apr 2 2005, 01:50 PM
Post #9

Thanks again.

+Quote Post
cocacola000
post Apr 2 2005, 02:16 PM
Post #10

thanks for your reply glad you like them.

simpsons_Sweet_Seymour_Skinner's_Baadasssss Song.

discription
Bart doesn't have anything for show-and-tell, so he brings his dog to school. Santa's Little Helper finds his way into the ventilation ducts and starts wreaking havoc. Principal Skinner sends Willie after him and Superintendent Chalmers shows up just in time to see that Skinner has lost control. He fires Skinner and obtains a replacement. The new principal is none other than Ned Flanders! Bart starts to feel guilty about ruining Skinner's life and he befriends him. Meanwhile, Flanders turns out to be quite a pushover as principal and Bart misses the challenge that Skinner offered as principal. Skinner reenlists in the Army and Bart tries to get Skinner his job back by getting Flanders fired. Skinner leaves the Army when Superintendent Chalmers hears Flanders preaching the word of God to the school and fires him. When Skinner returns he and Bart are back to being enemies.

click here to download simpson fans

This post has been edited by cocacola000: Apr 2 2005, 02:33 PM

+Quote Post
cocacola000
post Apr 2 2005, 03:29 PM
Post #11

(heres a funny one)

simpsons_homer_goes_to_collage

high qaulity
video done by me

discription
Homer fails a competency test and must go back to college to keep his job. Homer applies at a bunch of colleges, but they all reject him. Mr. Burns gets him into a local college. Homer has a preconceived notion of what college is like, based on 1980s films. His mortal enemies are nerds and the crusty, old Dean. Homer is especially stupid in this episode, so he doesn't notice that just about everyone there is a nerd. (The only exception is the Dean, who is actually a cool guy.) Homer causes a near meltdown on campus, so the Dean finds him three tutors. They are mega nerds, so Homer resolves to show them how to party. They pull a prank on a nearby college, which gets the three nerds expelled (but not Homer). They move in with the Simpsons and drive Bart, Lisa, and Marge crazy. Homer resolves to get them back in college with another crazy stunt. Homer tries to run over the Dean with his car, as the plan is to have the nerds save the Dean. The Dean will be so thankful that he will readmit them. The prank does not work and Homer seriously injures the Dean. The Dean is so nice that he readmits them anyway. The end of the semester approaches, and Homer has no chance of passing. The nerds help him study, but again, Homer is very stupid in this episode. He fails the final. The nerds change his grade with a computer to an A+. Marge finds out that Homer cheated and makes him retake the class. He will try once again to teach the nerds how to party down.

simpsons click here to download

This post has been edited by cocacola000: Apr 2 2005, 03:36 PM

+Quote Post
cocacola000
post Apr 3 2005, 07:07 AM
Post #12

simpsons_treehouse_of_horrer_v (classic)

heres another simpsons classic the famouse title homer go crazy
created by me
qaulity_excellent
file siz_15mb
time approx_21 minutes

Download Now

This post has been edited by cocacola000: Apr 3 2005, 07:15 AM

+Quote Post
the_shape
post Apr 3 2005, 09:10 AM
Post #13

Thanks very much cocacola, these are all really great. The quality is really good and the file size isn't too big. Keep 'em coming!

+Quote Post
chavda
post Apr 3 2005, 09:44 AM
Post #14

Member No.: 69274

QUOTE(ulsterogre @ Apr 2 2005, 02:45 PM)
I have a nokia 7610 but dont know how 2 get larger files like this 1 onto my phone. I usually use bluetooth but can only recieve files up to the size of my phone memory before i can transfer to my memory card!
Is there anyway other than having to buy a card reader?
[right][snapback]117656[/snapback][/right]

ill tel u . my bro had the same problem!! go on messages> options> Settings> other> and it should say "memory in use" then change to "memory card" :whip:

+Quote Post
cocacola000
post Apr 3 2005, 10:17 AM
Post #15

Simpsons - On A Clear Day I Can't See My Sister series 16 epesode 12
this epesode is new a few weeks old now

size 15mb
qaulity_excellent
time_21minutes

discriptionThe students of Springfield Elementary are on a field trip to Springfield's Glacier, but when they get there, the glacier is a shadow of its former self. Lisa (of course) blames global warming. While Lisa is calling for action to save the glacier, her brother is taking every opportunity to torment her. Meanwhile, back in town Homer and Marge have gone to Sprawl Mart to do some shopping. When Grampa (Sprawl Mart's greeter) isn't capable of doing his job, goes down, Homer takes over and does such a great job it gets him a full time position with no chance for advancement. Lisa has gotten her revenge on Bart by getting a restraining order against him, he must stay at least 20 feet away from her at all times, or go to jail. Chief Wiggum shows the family a videotape hosted by Gary Busey on how to live with a restraining order. For his part Homer constructs a 20 foot pole that Lisa can use to help keep them apart. It impacts Bart's life at home and school. At family court, after Bart points out some obvious flaws in her character, Judge Harm increases the distance to 200 feet. Having to live at the edge of their property, Bart decides to embrace living the natural way. Homer finds out from his fellow employees how to endure working at Sprawl Mart. And mistakenly feeling that Bart might have changed, Lisa decides to forgive him.

Download Now

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2014 - 09:02 PM