Reply to this topicStart new topic
> *** Reminder And Note To All Stc Participants ***, MUST READ
yeongshing
post Apr 10 2015, 09:19 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: STC Manager
Member No.: 18182428

Hello everyone, (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Here's a friendly reminder to every participant of STC, it is the responsibility of participants to read and understand rules(ask me if not understand), to remember to submit entry to Final Entry Thread(FET) and also make sure your download link is correct and able to download the actual theme during FET and before Voting Thread is open. It is not compulsory for contest manager to keep checking all entries all time. The only time when contest manager must check all entries in FET is when time to open Voting Thread. If anyone found any participant's download link is broken, it is much appreciated if you would kindly tell in forum or the participant directly, as this is how mobile9 community should be - we help each other. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif)

Thanks to everyone who pointed out the flaw of the ATC contest process recently, as it is also same for STC, here are some revised process made for the future STC:
From now on, i will check all entries in FET when I'm opening Voting Thread(means by the submission due date) to see whether all submitted entries have required previews and active download link or not.

If I found download link is broken because theme/file owner has removed it, then it is deemed as the participant has withdrawn him/herself so I will direct exclude the entry in Voting Thread without any further notice. If the download link is found broken because an admin has removed it due to publishing issues (eg. incorrect category, incorrect preview and/or other reasons), I will try to recover the theme file(if possible) and include in Voting Thread first (means still qualified for voting), then will look into the matter and inform participant at profile comment area to re-publish the theme and update the download link.

Participant will be given 2 days to update the file link - Voting day whole day(usually on Monday) and the day when announce winners(usually on Tuesday). By then, if i see still not yet re-upload and update link, and the theme win trophy during voting, then the theme will be disqualified for receiving any trophy although won, the trophy will be given to next highest scored themes.

If participant has problem with uploaded file and need to re-upload by the time near due date which may cause delay, you should PM to inform me immediately. If PM is unable, then post on my profile comment area.

If you have any question, feel free to ask me or reply in this thread. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th December 2017 - 09:04 AM