IPB

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> It Was The Burst Of Acceleration, It was the burst of acceleration
meganmegan1243
post Jul 11 2014, 05:51 AM
Post #1

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 19983415

It was the burst of acceleration – delving into the dregs of his energy reserves even though his muscles would feel the pain – that summed up his contribution as much as the pure tackle on which Argentina’s World Cup fate hung. “I thought I’d slipped,” he mused afterwards. “I thought I wouldn’t make it. I thought he’d get ahead of me. I thought of so many things. But I did get there, and it wasn’t a goal.”

The fear, though, had been extreme. “It was terrible,” he says. “Robben played a great exchange with Sneijder and, one more touch, with that control he made, gave me the possibility, that extra split second. I threw myself into it. If I was off, it was a penalty. There’s no virtue. Anyone could have done that. I had the luck to get there, we had the luck that Robben took one more touch. To get to a final you always need a bit of luck.”

Pinning that moment on fortune is sweetly self-depracating. All Mascherano’s experience, the years practising to so smartly read, anticipate and react to situations, was behind that critical interception. Football tends to admire great tackles rather than love them in the way that a goal becomes cherished. But Mascherano’s effort was a beautiful thing. It was one of the great, defining moments of this World Cup. It summed up a flawless personal display in which he
Clash of clans hack
Hack clash of clans
Clash of clans gems hack
Hack clash of clans gems
Clash of clans gold hack
Clash of clans hack no survey
Clash of clans hack ipad
Clash of clans cheats
It was the burst of acceleration – delving into the dregs of his energy reserves even though his muscles would feel the pain – that summed up his contribution as much as the pure tackle on which Argentina’s World Cup fate hung. “I thought I’d slipped,” he mused afterwards. “I thought I wouldn’t make it. I thought he’d get ahead of me. I thought of so many things. But I did get there, and it wasn’t a goal.”

The fear, though, had been extreme. “It was terrible,” he says. “Robben played a great exchange with Sneijder and, one more touch, with that control he made, gave me the possibility, that extra split second. I threw myself into it. If I was off, it was a penalty. There’s no virtue. Anyone could have done that. I had the luck to get there, we had the luck that Robben took one more touch. To get to a final you always need a bit of luck.
Clash of clans hack cydia
Clash of clans tips
Clash of clans strategy
Clash of clans glitch
Clash of clans hack tool no survey
Clash of clans hack tool no survey download
Clash of clans hack tool 2014
Clash of clans hack tool mac
Clash of clans hack iPhone
Clash of clans free gems hack
Clash of clans free gold hack
Clash of clans Unlimited Gold and Gems Generator

The fear, though, had been extreme. “It was terrible,” he says. “Robben played a great exchange with Sneijder and, one more touch, with that control he made, gave me the possibility, that extra split second. I threw myself into it. If I was off, it was a penalty. There’s no virtue. Anyone could have done that. I had the luck to get there, we had the luck that Robben took one more touch. To get to a final you always need a bit of luck.”

This post has been edited by meganmegan1243: Jul 11 2014, 05:52 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
vanko1972
post Nov 1 2014, 12:11 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Rising Themer
Member No.: 10936965

Thanks for the information.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post