> DJ Of The Month, ...April: idias_1
Bratvany
post Feb 6 2014, 01:15 PM
Post #31

Group Icon

Group: Legendary DJ
Member No.: 3506406

What is that "monastery" ??

Thank u Sri (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
idias_1
post Feb 9 2014, 06:09 AM
Post #32

Group Icon

Group: RC Manager
Member No.: 3896707

BIG Congrats Vany .. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

Truly deserving .. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

Don't mind if I ask 2 questions .. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/whistle.gif)

@ Teenou - don't mind if I borrow your questions .. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

1.Up to now, which ringtone(s) of yours you consider to be your masterpiece? What were the different parts used to make it/them? How much time did you devote in makin' it/them?

2. Would you agree to take up the post of RC manager if granted to you? What would be your goals? What would you do to try to improve the current position of RC?

Once again Congratulations. Way to go gurl .. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif)

+Quote Post
kewlone
post Feb 9 2014, 01:13 PM
Post #33

Group Icon

Group: WPC Manager
Member No.: 6007542

QUOTE (povilius @ Jan 1 2014, 10:11 AM) *
Excited to see if this motivation works on me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Really glad to see the innovations in RC, especially when it is done in such a suitable time, wish more of them in 2014! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

@ Idy - BIG congrats bro, good job, keep it up! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/walkman.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

my my.. u r askin' for a KICK A$$ (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

What an awesome idea Christy (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) Keep it rollin' (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

Congrats Iddy and Vany (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

This post has been edited by kewlone: Feb 9 2014, 01:14 PM

+Quote Post
DeepDreams
post Feb 9 2014, 02:26 PM
Post #34

Group Icon

Group: Gifted DJ
Member No.: 8461561

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) Big Congrats Dj Vany!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

+Quote Post
hunky_guy
post Feb 9 2014, 02:52 PM
Post #35

Group Icon

Member No.: 5917389

Wow...congratulations my super mentos Dj (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) well done , well deserved (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)
Plz help me to ask u some questions ! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post
christina86
post Feb 9 2014, 05:04 PM
Post #36

Group Icon

Group: Junior Admin Team
Member No.: 1844784

@idy
Time to take your revenge (IMG:style_emoticons/default/haha.gif)

@vany
1) What 's your favourite song atm?
2) Which song are you listening now or listened last?
3) Where would be your dream vacations?
4) What 's your favourite day of the week?
5) What 's your current ringtone?

+Quote Post
srimunnamunna
post Feb 10 2014, 02:05 AM
Post #37

Group Icon

Member No.: 3519269

QUOTE (Bratvany @ Feb 6 2014, 05:15 PM) *

female monster (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
idias_1
post Feb 10 2014, 04:09 AM
Post #38

Group Icon

Group: RC Manager
Member No.: 3896707

QUOTE (christina86 @ Feb 9 2014, 06:04 PM) *
@idy
Time to take your revenge (IMG:style_emoticons/default/haha.gif)

Somehow it feel GREAT on the other side of the chair ... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
TBaco
post Feb 10 2014, 06:36 AM
Post #39

Group Icon

Member No.: 9729151

QUOTE (idias_1 @ Feb 9 2014, 05:09 PM) *

@ Teenou - don't mind if I borrow your questions .. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

Sure I don't Idy (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)
Hey congrats Vany sis for being selected! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)
Got a bunch of questions for ya (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)
1)Tell us what it was for you to be takin' part in RC for the first time; what was your entry?
2)Have you ever considered RC to be purely a challenge whereby winning was compulsory?
3)During your (let's say first month) of participation in RC, who was/were the people whom you depended for advice/feedback/comments for your entries?
4)What is/are the program/s that you currently use for mixing?
5)I've noticed that you love reggae; one of your entries that always strikes me is this one. Tell us how do you come to discover that genre, why you love it.
6)What are the other types of music that you like?
7)If you were to collaborate with any DJ here for a mix, whom would you choose? (depending on the genre of music):
i)Reggae
ii)Pop
iii)Trance
iv)House
v)Classic
vi)Dubstep
vii)Country
viii)Hip Hop
ix)Rock
x)Bollywood
8)Do you usually use your very own ringtone for your mobile or you download that of others?
9)Have you ever thought of doing an extended version of a ringtone that you've done or you've heard? If you have done so, would you share it/them with us?
10)Finally, a personal question (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devil2.gif)
"So Miss Bratvany is among us to share her personal secrets...we all know that she has been secretly dating Hunky Guy for several years...On this special occasion of Valentine's Day, which song would you like to sing for your darling?"

This post has been edited by TBaco: Feb 10 2014, 08:35 AM

+Quote Post
Bratvany
post Feb 10 2014, 12:42 PM
Post #40

Group Icon

@ Idy....

1.Up to now, which ringtone(s) of yours you consider to be your masterpiece? What were the different parts used to make it/them? How much time did you devote in makin' it/them?

- Hmm..not sure if it was a masterpiece but i think the best mix which i've made was this: Fire hive - RC Week 318. And i really can't remember how much time i needed to make this (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif)

2. Would you agree to take up the post of RC manager if granted to you? What would be your goals? What would you do to try to improve the current position of RC?

- No..i wouldn't agree.I left my Moderator position,in another Mobile site, just a few weeks ago.So i know well from experience that i'm not made for this job (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

@ Chrissy....

1) What 's your favourite song atm?

- Keep calm (F*ck you) by Prince Kay One feat Emory,Ledena by Tose Proeski (my all time fav song (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) ), Od mene se odvikavaj by Milan Stankovic & Andrea by Alesia (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

2) Which song are you listening now or listened last?

- Right now i'm listening to "Do what u want" by Lady Gaga & R.Kelly (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

3) Where would be your dream vacations?

- I want to visit Peru & Venezuela since a long time..i think these places are wonderful (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

4) What 's your favourite day of the week?

- Every day except Monday - Friday (IMG:style_emoticons/default/whistle.gif)

5) What 's your current ringtone?

- It's "Keep calm" by Prince Kay One feat Emory....what else ?! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

btw...what means "Time to take your revenge" ?! Damn..i didn't ask him any questions..I'm totally innocent (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wallbash.gif)

+Quote Post
TBaco
post Feb 11 2014, 10:49 PM
Post #41

Group Icon

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/rifle.gif) My questions! My questions! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/gun_bandana1.gif)
Btw, nice answers sissy (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

This post has been edited by TBaco: Feb 11 2014, 10:50 PM

+Quote Post
Bratvany
post Feb 12 2014, 02:27 AM
Post #42

Group Icon

OMG...pls don't kill me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Well..here are my answers (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

1)Tell us what it was for you to be takin' part in RC for the first time; what was your entry?

- Jasmina (Pantoflica) has annoyed me for month that i should enter RC..until I eventually abandoned :D My first entry was "life"..we should make a mix with songs which have the word "life" in title (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

2)Have you ever considered RC to be purely a challenge whereby winning was compulsory?

- I don't get the question (coz of my bad english) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wallbash.gif)

3)During your (let's say first month) of participation in RC, who was/were the people whom you depended for advice/feedback/comments for your entries?

- I asked Goran (Technokid1974) many times for help..but not only in the first month :D He gave me lots of helpful advices (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif)

4)What is/are the program/s that you currently use for mixing?

- I still use the same program which i started mixing..Acoustica mp3 mixer (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

5)I've noticed that you love reggae; one of your entries that always strikes me is this one. Tell us how do you come to discover that genre, why you love it.

- I just love spanish reggae (Reggaeton)..the other Reggae which Bob Marley makes is not my thing (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) If i remember right than it was Ivonne (Seeino) who made me discover that genre.i love it coz it has a great rhythm (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif)

6)What are the other types of music that you like?

- Balkan music,Dubstep,Trap/Trapstep,Hardstyle,Hardcore,Heavy Metal,RnB,Tropical

7)If you were to collaborate with any DJ here for a mix, whom would you choose? (depending on the genre of music):
i)Reggae
ii)Pop
iii)Trance
iv)House
v)Classic
vi)Dubstep
vii)Country
viii)Hip Hop
ix)Rock
x)Bollywood

- I was once collaborated with Srimunnamunna for an RC mix.I would never do that again coz i can't save semi-finished mixes with my mix program. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/surrender.gif)

8)Do you usually use your very own ringtone for your mobile or you download that of others?

- Right now i use one of my Ringtones but i also use Ringtones which are made by others. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

9)Have you ever thought of doing an extended version of a ringtone that you've done or you've heard? If you have done so, would you share it/them with us?

- Hmm...i think that i never made an extented version (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) But if i had made one i'm sure it would be lost forever in the data chaos on my pc (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

10)Finally, a personal question devil2.gif
"So Miss Bratvany is among us to share her personal secrets...we all know that she has been secretly dating Hunky Guy for several years...On this special occasion of Valentine's Day, which song would you like to sing for your darling?"

- Why secretly ? Our love is like an open book (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) I would sing "Run boy run by Woodkid" for him (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) Nah..seriously..i think it would be "Your love is my drug by Kesha" (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif)

+Quote Post
TBaco
post Feb 16 2014, 01:57 PM
Post #43

Group Icon

Hey nice and witty answers darling (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)
And oh, I was just askin' that did you ever take part in RC with the unique intention of winning?
I was once collaborated with Srimunnamunna for an RC mix.I would never do that again coz i can't save semi-finished mixes with my mix program.

Oh don't worry dear,I will tolerate your caprices (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) , I just wish to be able to work with you, am sure it would be damn fun! You won't get the chance to complain!
@Christy - hope you got my point... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/whistle.gif)

Hmm...i think that i never made an extented version (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) But if i had made one i'm sure it would be lost forever in the data chaos on my pc laugh.gif

Hmmm...maybe you should stop spammin' a bit, your PC is getting too loaded with those caches...

Why secretly ? Our love is like an open book :laugh:

Ooohhh am sooo sorry! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wallbash.gif)
Really! Just didn't pay attention to that word...It was seductively (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

This post has been edited by TBaco: Feb 16 2014, 02:43 PM

+Quote Post
christina86
post Feb 18 2014, 02:59 AM
Post #44

Group Icon

Group: Junior Admin Team
Member No.: 1844784

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif)

1) What 's your favourite food?
2) How did you find m9?
3) What 's your fav tv show?
4) What 's the first place you visit at m9 when you come online?
5) What was your first and last phone you owned?
6) What 's your most downloaded ringtone?
7) Do you cry when watching movies?
8) Have you ever been on TV?
9) Do you read books?
10) What 's the most expensive gift you 've ever received?

This post has been edited by christina86: Feb 18 2014, 03:01 AM

+Quote Post
Bratvany
post Feb 20 2014, 12:06 AM
Post #45

Group Icon

1) What 's your favourite food?
- Pite,Djuvec rice & PIZZA (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif)
2) How did you find m9?
- Jasmina told me about it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
3) What 's your fav tv show?
- DSDS (German Idol)
4) What 's the first place you visit at m9 when you come online?
- Official RC arena (IMG:style_emoticons/default/angel_not.gif)
5) What was your first and last phone you owned?
- My first phone was a Nokia but i can't remember which one (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif) The last phone is Nokia Lumia 925.
6) What 's your most downloaded ringtone?
- You do not really want that I browse my complete Gallery ?! I don't know which one it is (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
7) Do you cry when watching movies?
- Depends (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) The last time i cried when i watched the Disney Movie "Frozen" (IMG:style_emoticons/default/whistle.gif)
8) Have you ever been on TV?
- I hope not (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)
9) Do you read books?
- Very rare.Watching movies is faster (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)
10) What 's the most expensive gift you 've ever received?
- That was my first car.I got it from my parents when I passed my driving license.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th July 2014 - 02:41 PM