IPB

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Blocking A User
Amirul_lisan
post Sep 24 2013, 12:24 AM
Post #1

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 7551629

if i block any user of M9 then all of that ID's comments and wall posts should be removed from my account automatically. what don't you do this? all those accounts who are spreading spams and posting links in my files, most of the time i have to block them not to let them post anything again. so it would be much better if you guys do it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
chankeewong
post Sep 24 2013, 09:16 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Junior Admin Team
Member No.: 7778298

QUOTE (Amirul_lisan @ Sep 24 2013, 01:24 AM) *
if i block any user of M9 then all of that ID's comments and wall posts should be removed from my account automatically. what don't you do this? all those accounts who are spreading spams and posting links in my files, most of the time i have to block them not to let them post anything again. so it would be much better if you guys do it.

Hi, you may report that particular user to us, we will take action asap.

+Quote Post
G7GODWIN
post Sep 28 2013, 11:55 PM
Post #3

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 7990788

QUOTE (Amirul_lisan @ Sep 24 2013, 01:24 AM) *

The Uploads Are Just A (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) Feeling, What makes Every User To Get Away From That Page Would Be (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif) Spam Comments
What You Can Do Is (IMG:style_emoticons/default/gathering.gif) Report The Profile Link of Those Spammers to Admins (IMG:style_emoticons/default/angel_not.gif)

+Quote Post
shankar72685
post Nov 22 2013, 09:57 PM
Post #4

Group: Members
Member No.: 9508279

QUOTE (Amirul_lisan @ Sep 24 2013, 12:54 PM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif) YES THIS IS STRICTLY RECOMMENDED OPTION IN MOBILE9 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rules.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif)

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st December 2014 - 03:08 AM