Closed TopicStart new topic
> Ringtone Challenge Week 339 - Jazz, *** 5 entries ***
hunky_guy
post Sep 23 2013, 05:45 AM
Post #16

Group Icon

Group: Legendary DJ
Member No.: 5917389

tnx Rafal it's kind of u , Mmm...although that judge about it is Christy's work but if u think so , i delete my post ! we have no fight ! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) & it's not bad to take a look @ this song live performance , u can see which instruments used in , that generally use in Jazz also that was why i thought it can be count as jazz song ! well maybe i don't know much about Jazz (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
Christy i deleted my post ! good luck friends! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7osDFfE0woo

This post has been edited by hunky_guy: Sep 23 2013, 06:12 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rafalnowak75
post Sep 23 2013, 06:22 AM
Post #17

Group Icon

Group: Certified DJ
Member No.: 7233267

@Hunky
It is obvious that I am not a judge and admin here and I do not want in any way to fight with you my dear friend and with anyone else. I only expressed my opinion about your mix. I also checked a link you posted and I still think that this is not jazz. It's a great song performed by the symphony orchestra but the music is not connected with jazz. I respect you and your work but we all should follow the rules. Let's wait for the final decision by Christy. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

+Quote Post
christina86
post Sep 23 2013, 02:08 PM
Post #18

Group Icon

Group: Junior Admin Team
Member No.: 1844784

Hey hunky why you remored your entry? Didn't hear it yet...

(IMG:http://s19.postimg.org/m1zwlg39v/noringtones.png)

+Quote Post
rafalnowak75
post Sep 23 2013, 04:00 PM
Post #19

Group Icon

Group: Certified DJ
Member No.: 7233267

voted (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) good luck my friends (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

+Quote Post
srimunnamunna
post Sep 24 2013, 12:42 AM
Post #20

Group Icon

Member No.: 3519269

voted & added originals.

+Quote Post
hunky_guy
post Sep 24 2013, 05:39 AM
Post #21

Group Icon

Member No.: 5917389

QUOTE (rafalnowak75 @ Sep 23 2013, 04:52 PM) *
@Hunky
It is obvious that I am not a judge and admin here and I do not want in any way to fight with you my dear friend and with anyone else. I only expressed my opinion about your mix. I also checked a link you posted and I still think that this is not jazz. It's a great song performed by the symphony orchestra but the music is not connected with jazz. I respect you and your work but we all should follow the rules. Let's wait for the final decision by Christy. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

it's ok bro (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) yeah i know the rules also & all should follow them , maybe i misunderstood with the theme ,Sorry (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) i also respect u dear friend & removed my post ! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

QUOTE (christina86 @ Sep 24 2013, 12:38 AM) *
Hey hunky why you remored your entry? Didn't hear it yet...

(IMG:http://s19.postimg.org/m1zwlg39v/noringtones.png)

Hey Christy , nothing dear all r ok i gave up this week (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) sorry , i'll try for next week (IMG:style_emoticons/default/walkman.gif) btw if u want to hear my mix u can find it in my galley that's still there ! tnx for all (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

This post has been edited by hunky_guy: Sep 24 2013, 05:40 AM

+Quote Post
deejssjyoutubech...
post Sep 24 2013, 06:26 AM
Post #22

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 12491706

voted! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/flex.gif)
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/walkman.gif) good luck all DJ's! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/walkman.gif)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2014 - 10:07 AM