Closed TopicStart new topic
> Wpc Week 322 - Underwater, Topic Ends 15th September 2013 : 11pm IST
AMDOMINATOR
post Sep 7 2013, 12:27 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: WPC Manager
Member No.: 1575954

(IMG:http://i39.tinypic.com/ajs8lw.jpg) The Topic Was Suggested by Rahulanant83 And Selected By manjuraja winner of WPC 320 (IMG:http://i39.tinypic.com/ajs8lw.jpg)

• Topic - Underwater
  • Description - Make An Wallpaper Based On Underwater World It Can Be Imaginary / Fantasy
  • Restriction - None
  • Resolution - Any

• This Week Animations Are Not Permitted
  • Topic Ends 15th September 2013 : 11pm IST

♥~All Mobile9 Members Are Welcome To Join WPC~♥

If You Are New And Thinking Of Joining, Don’t Be Scared We All Have To Start Somewhere
And This Is A Good Place To Have Some Fun While You Learn How To Make Wallpapers.

What is the WPC?
WPC Is Wallpaper Challenge
In short - It Is A Graphic Composition And Manipulation Contest.
You Should Make A New Wallpaper By Manipulating / Changing / Adding / Combining And Compose Different Images That Fit With Each Weeks Topic.
If You Are Skilled In Graphic Arts You Can Of Course Create A Wallpaper From "Scratch".

We Recommended Using "Photoshop"
Other Image Editing Softwares Such As GIMP, Pain.net Can Also Be Used

Before You Enter Please Read The Rules And Make The Wallpapers According To The Resolutions Mentioned
If You Have Any Questions Please Ask Here And The Mangers / Experienced Participants Will Try To Answer Your Questions As Best As They Can.
But Don’t Foget The Most Important Thing About Taking Part In WPC Is To Learn And Experiment, Master New Skills And At The Same Time Have

Some Fun (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif)

IMPORTANT!!!

You Need To Add This Banner At The Description With Your Entry
(IMG:http://i55.tinypic.com/28a40p3.jpg)

◄~Copy And Paste The Code Below To Your Description~►

CODE
[url=http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?showforum=103][img]http://i55.tinypic.com/28a40p3.jpg[/img][/url]

This post has been edited by Galina53: Sep 7 2013, 09:16 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
manjuraja
post Sep 8 2013, 09:16 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Designer
Member No.: 8089904

(IMG:http://static.dyp.im/yQ7796SPAp/6868173c06d70f281cbf0e206b4309f8.jpg)

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Sep 9 2013, 04:05 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Member No.: 5059374

Hi to all! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

@manjuraja, good,Raja! I am assured that all the task is clear.

I want to place other picture. On former, new participants place works on competition unsigned . I have accurate instructions such works to disqualify. I do not want to begin the activity at competition with reprisals. Therefore, I ask you to be attentive. If you give not the clear signature, write-where it is or give a fragment of the image with the signature in the original. Good luck to all!

(IMG:http://imageshack.us/a/img818/4693/x6ak.png)

This post has been edited by Galina53: Sep 9 2013, 05:02 AM

+Quote Post
deejssjyoutubech...
post Sep 9 2013, 04:18 AM
Post #4

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 12491706

galina,manju & amdo- i had also suggested the same topic! in the suggesstion thread! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Sep 9 2013, 05:14 AM
Post #5

Group Icon

QUOTE (deejssjyoutubechannel @ Sep 10 2013, 12:18 AM) *
galina,manju & amdo- i had also suggested the same topic! in the suggesstion thread! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Write date when you have offered it. I have not found your offer.

+Quote Post
Akela73
post Sep 9 2013, 05:38 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

Group: Rising Themer
Member No.: 6357507

Underwater world
(IMG:http://s019.radikal.ru/i618/1309/7c/bf5cf77ee67b.jpg)
Originals
Download

+Quote Post
anulubi
post Sep 9 2013, 07:30 AM
Post #7

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Designer
Member No.: 7411203

after a while...i'm back! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

akela awesome!!!!!soooooo beautiful!!!!!!!amazing colors and manipulation!!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif)

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Sep 9 2013, 07:42 AM
Post #8

Group Icon

@Akela73, exellent wally! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

@anulubi, i am very glad to see you! You have made correctly the decision! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

+Quote Post
manoj8981841386
post Sep 9 2013, 09:34 AM
Post #9

Group Icon

Member No.: 12541463

well suggested the topic. Really great done akela, a colorfull wally. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbs_up.gif)
welcome anu.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif)

+Quote Post
Rahulanant83
post Sep 9 2013, 09:58 AM
Post #10

Group Icon

Group: Gifted Themer
Member No.: 10931024

QUOTE (anulubi @ Sep 9 2013, 07:30 AM) *

akela awesome!!!!!soooooo beautiful!!!!!!!amazing colors and manipulation!!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif)

wow i m so happy to see you back Anu (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
Its good contest and for new beginners , i always say we can gain many more ps skills till these Old wallpaper creators are here . Metter is not that they finished 100 participation or win 50 contest but fact is we learn many more thing from our surroundings. so thank you so much to all my seniors to being attached with contest or to being attached with us. So its an request to our old wpc participants come and again join this contest and make this place ever ever green (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) .

This post has been edited by Rahulanant83: Sep 9 2013, 10:39 AM

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Sep 9 2013, 11:52 AM
Post #11

Group Icon

QUOTE (Rahulanant83 @ Sep 10 2013, 05:58 AM) *

Its good contest and for new beginners , i always say we can gain many more ps skills till these Old wallpaper creators are here . Metter is not that they finished 100 participation or win 50 contest but fact is we learn many more thing from our surroundings. so thank you so much to all my seniors to being attached with contest or to being attached with us. So its an request to our old wpc participants come and again join this contest and make this place ever ever green (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) .

I subscribe under each your word, only all problem that who and what for here comes. Who comes studies, that will be glad to returning of old participants. Who comes behind achievements and victories, that will be afflicted. I am very glad that Anu has decided to return. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

+Quote Post
Rahulanant83
post Sep 9 2013, 07:58 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

Group: Gifted Themer
Member No.: 10931024

QUOTE (Galina53 @ Sep 9 2013, 11:52 AM) *
QUOTE (Rahulanant83 @ Sep 10 2013, 05:58 AM) *

I subscribe under each your word, only all problem that who and what for here comes. Who comes studies, that will be glad to returning of old participants. Who comes behind achievements and victories, that will be afflicted. I am very glad that Anu has decided to return. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

yes galina i agree with u :)but its a telent contest and victory should come across the telent not on over blow telented peoples hmmm i remember when i start my wpc carrior then all particepants are very very telented then me . a single victory is so far from me i never say a single time that what i am doing here in between galina raja tatiana aleena magicas ahmed munna vio anu, jolasky,sks, enna, julia,amdo, imsgi lola and lia hahaha lol. but i am stay present inbetween you peoples . (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
king_abhishek
post Sep 9 2013, 08:35 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

Member No.: 10822442

QUOTE (Rahulanant83 @ Sep 10 2013, 08:28 AM) *
yes galina i agree with u :)but its a telent contest and victory should come across the telent not on over blow telented peoples hmmm i remember when i start my wpc carrior then all particepants are very very telented then me . a single victory is so far from me i never say a single time that what i am doing here in between galina raja tatiana aleena magicas ahmed munna vio anu, jolasky,sks, enna, julia,amdo, imsgi lola and lia hahaha lol. but i am stay present inbetween you peoples . (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

well said bro (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)
do u know what 1st 2 wpc i did it in 'MS paint' (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) then i started using PS 7.0 from WPC-tiger...
i learnt many tips in PS only bcoz of WPC ...
i heartly thank each n every WPC members to improv my skills ....

+Quote Post
manoj8981841386
post Sep 9 2013, 09:51 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

Member No.: 12541463

QUOTE (king_abhishek @ Sep 10 2013, 10:05 AM) *
QUOTE (Rahulanant83 @ Sep 10 2013, 08:28 AM) *

well said bro (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)
do u know what 1st 2 wpc i did it in 'MS paint' (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) then i started using PS 7.0 from WPC-tiger...
i learnt many tips in PS only bcoz of WPC ...
i heartly thank each n every WPC members to improv my skills ....

me to abhishek. I also learnt many of features of Ps.
stay connected with us,you can learn more.
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Sep 9 2013, 09:53 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

@Rahulanant83, @king_abhishek, my dear friends What to us prevents to return our old traditions? .I too have come on absolutely another WPC. Participants communicated earlier, gave advice each other. It was very difficult to win, but if it was possible, such victory was happiness. Now some participants come at all do not welcome others, silently fill in the works and all. Write the comment on duty to works - All works beautiful and all. And I see offers to clean strong participants from competition.

If earlier the forum was school now many consider it, as means of reception of achievements in a profile. Whether I do not know the situation can will change, but I think that it only in our hands. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif)

+Quote Post

8 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2014 - 09:48 PM