IPB

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Samsung Galaxy Mega Gt I9152, About the Samsung Galaxy Mega GT I9152
poojalapasia
post Jul 2 2013, 04:38 AM
Post #1

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 17466080

Samsung announced the new Galaxy MEGA GT I9152 (5.8 inches). Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8inch runs Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean), Google`s latest operating system. Its vivid 5.8 Inches display provides an expansive viewing experience, presenting messaging, multimedia and Web content in brilliant colour and clarity. Even with the large screen, the phone is still slim, ergonomic and comfortable to hold. You can also enjoy true multitasking running multiple apps simultaneously and without switching screens using Multi Window feature. Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8inch with an impressive 1.4 GHz Dual Core processor supports seamless multitasking, faster web browsing, lightning-fast screen transitions and superior graphics for some of the most demanding apps and games. The Galaxy Mega sports a powerful camera of 8 MP with 2MP front facing camera. The Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8inch innovative optional dual SIM feature provides total communication flexibility, allowing users to manage two phone numbers from a single phone.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
vanko1972
post Dec 21 2013, 12:01 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Rising Themer
Member No.: 10936965

QUOTE (poojalapasia @ Jul 2 2013, 01:38 PM) *
Samsung announced the new Galaxy MEGA GT I9152 (5.8 inches). Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8inch runs Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean), Google`s latest operating system. Its vivid 5.8 Inches display provides an expansive viewing experience, presenting messaging, multimedia and Web content in brilliant colour and clarity. Even with the large screen, the phone is still slim, ergonomic and comfortable to hold. You can also enjoy true multitasking running multiple apps simultaneously and without switching screens using Multi Window feature. Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8inch with an impressive 1.4 GHz Dual Core processor supports seamless multitasking, faster web browsing, lightning-fast screen transitions and superior graphics for some of the most demanding apps and games. The Galaxy Mega sports a powerful camera of 8 MP with 2MP front facing camera. The Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8inch innovative optional dual SIM feature provides total communication flexibility, allowing users to manage two phone numbers from a single phone.

Good phone.

+Quote Post
shankar72685
post Dec 22 2013, 12:39 PM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 9508279

Sorry for my Restriction (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/gathering.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/whip.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/chair.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/1.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bash.gif) This forum for only mobile9 discussion not for Samsung mobiles. for such kind of discussion go to samsung group post there

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2014 - 12:58 PM