> We're Moving!
derber
post Aug 8 2013, 02:00 PM
Post #91

Group Icon

Group: Gifted DJ
Member No.: 6276753

QUOTE (Bratvany @ Aug 9 2013, 12:58 AM) *

Oh I would love it! I'm tellin' you! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bratvany
post Aug 8 2013, 05:12 PM
Post #92

Group Icon

Group: Legendary DJ
Member No.: 3506406

Looks like we found our new Chit Chat Thread here (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Well well..as long as we can't post in MOS Chit Chat we can use this Thread here (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devil2.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif)

This post has been edited by Bratvany: Aug 8 2013, 06:09 PM

+Quote Post
injamul_ahmed
post Aug 8 2013, 07:55 PM
Post #93

Group Icon

Group: Gifted DJ
Member No.: 5366093

@derber
Well said bro... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

QUOTE (Bratvany @ Aug 9 2013, 06:12 AM) *
Looks like we found our new Chit Chat Thread here (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Well well..as long as we can't post in MOS Chit Chat we can use this Thread here (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devil2.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif)

Great idea sista ... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif)
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post
loveynagi
post Aug 8 2013, 11:56 PM
Post #94

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 8718498

Coooolllll (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

+Quote Post
david_blue
post Aug 9 2013, 12:55 AM
Post #95

Group: Members
Member No.: 10345622

I worked all night ... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif)
I worked hard ... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)
Very hard ... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/stretcher.gif)
And here it is ... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)
My first big screensaver ... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)
Just please - do not add it to your favorites! (please please please...)

>>>>>> LINK <<<<<<

+Quote Post
Bratvany
post Aug 9 2013, 01:17 AM
Post #96

Group Icon

I added it to my favs ..just to annoy you (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post
david_blue
post Aug 9 2013, 01:20 AM
Post #97

Eh... Women ... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Anyway thanks (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)
PS: It seems to me that we will soon return to the MOS. Am I right Alicia ? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

This post has been edited by david_blue: Aug 9 2013, 03:32 AM

+Quote Post
Bratvany
post Aug 10 2013, 06:43 PM
Post #98

Group Icon

Eh...don't ask her anything,u'll get no answer coz she's busy with removing good old histories from the forum (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devil2.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post
Yoyocell
post Aug 11 2013, 10:39 AM
Post #99

Group Icon

Group: Gallery Moderator
Member No.: 5656336

Hey All, sorry i came late, Okay!!!
i have read all the previous posts in this thread, hard to say guys,I came here ,i didnt complaint about the moving(deleting) old threads, old posts. just want you (admin team) read what i write here, today i came because i was thought it was a joke ,but today i came again to m9 and how i was shocked to saw that our Hazard blue group has gone, i didnt found it anymore in the forum!!!! i didnt ask you to reactive this group again ,just want to you know build an community that has a lot of good friends is not easy,meet all the great people is not easy too, i know HB may not a active group here, but now all i lost is all my good friends there, i cant see my old post, all i wrote on there, now i lost it. i think I'm DONE here. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) M9 Was a great place for us, a place that not only for files sharing but it was a place for fun too!!! nowdays it became a place only build for newbie (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Anyway, Good Luck M9 team!

This post has been edited by Yoyocell: Aug 11 2013, 10:41 AM

+Quote Post
mohib-rameen
post Aug 11 2013, 12:53 PM
Post #100

Group Icon

Group: Rising Themer
Member No.: 2419031

Yoy....................as you said " nowdays it became a place only build for newbie"
i think this place is became for those who don't need any fun in their life, just to use some mobile stuffs, download that stuffs and nothing else.
M.O.S and HB were the groups where we had lot of fun also met some great ppl some of them were legends, but as you all can see, this place do not want us to have some fun here.

and also i want to ask Admin panel of m9 that is there any special reason of deleting the threads (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) :D
i dont think so that you have some special reasons .....

+Quote Post
aliciawwp
post Aug 12 2013, 12:13 AM
Post #101

Group Icon

Group: Mobile9 Team
Member No.: 8812604

since i was just busy in m.o.s, and now i was totally shocked to seen that this place is also closed for us, than where we have to go, it means m9 admins wants us to leave m9 nothing else.

@mohib-rameen, we never meant anything of that. We only made changes when we had to do it especially we had to maintain m9 such a large community. We try our best to keep this site running because we know m9 is the home of us. I'm sorry that if there is any misunderstanding during our communication.

Looks like we found our new Chit Chat Thread here. Well well..as long as we can't post in MOS Chit Chat we can use this Thread here

Lol! Vannesa, if you like to have Chit Chat for MOS member, I think I have a place just for you to do it! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) >> Masters of Sound You can always post a new discussion here. Besides, if you check other group like Contest Arena and m9 Designer all the popular announcement and discussion in a group will appear at your right hand side too.

@david_blue, @Derber, what do you think about this >> Masters of Sound, just like I told Vanessa, it's is easier to post a new announcement or discussion in a group because all activities in group will show in your news feed and you can get notice when someone reply on your post! You can't get notified everytime other people replied on your post, right? That's sound a little inconvenience to me especially when you need the answer urgently. Sometime, you even forgot what you have posted! :(On the other hand, this problem can be solved in the group. You will able to view all your old posts in forum and host the challenge anytime you like in group! For example, the group manager will make the first announcement post in the group ask for participants, the second announcement will allow DJs to post their entries and so on. You can see how they do for the Contest Arena. Does this sound good to you?

Check out our hand-to-hand tutorial for using community group HERE.

@Yoyocell, as I said before, I don't really know the history here so I might made some terrible mistake sometime. Can you tell me what "Hazard Blue" is about?

+Quote Post
Yoyocell
post Aug 12 2013, 01:17 AM
Post #102

Group Icon

QUOTE (aliciawwp @ Aug 12 2013, 02:13 PM) *
since i was just busy in m.o.s, and now i was totally shocked to seen that this place is also closed for us, than where we have to go, it means m9 admins wants us to leave m9 nothing else.

@mohib-rameen, we never meant anything of that. We only made changes when we had to do it especially we had to maintain m9 such a large community. We try our best to keep this site running because we know m9 is the home of us. I'm sorry that if there is any misunderstanding during our communication.

Looks like we found our new Chit Chat Thread here. Well well..as long as we can't post in MOS Chit Chat we can use this Thread here

Lol! Vannesa, if you like to have Chit Chat for MOS member, I think I have a place just for you to do it! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) >> Masters of Sound You can always post a new discussion here. Besides, if you check other group like Contest Arena and m9 Designer all the popular announcement and discussion in a group will appear at your right hand side too.

@david_blue, @Derber, what do you think about this >> Masters of Sound, just like I told Vanessa, it's is easier to post a new announcement or discussion in a group because all activities in group will show in your news feed and you can get notice when someone reply on your post! You can't get notified everytime other people replied on your post, right? That's sound a little inconvenience to me especially when you need the answer urgently. Sometime, you even forgot what you have posted! :(On the other hand, this problem can be solved in the group. You will able to view all your old posts in forum and host the challenge anytime you like in group! For example, the group manager will make the first announcement post in the group ask for participants, the second announcement will allow DJs to post their entries and so on. You can see how they do for the Contest Arena. Does this sound good to you?

Check out our hand-to-hand tutorial for using community group HERE.

@Yoyocell, as I said before, I don't really know the history here so I might made some terrible mistake sometime. Can you tell me what "Hazard Blue" is about?

L
Okay,lets i tell you a little bit about this group : HAzard blue was founded by an elder Member if mobile9 known as "Anthraxomega" this groups was build for all the designers in WPC ,a great place for sharing about our designing skills,a place where you can discuss about designing, you can also sharing the tutorials of designing..in the past we also has a competition there..thats is a little bit i can told you about HB.

Moh - anyway..we have the new spamming thread,the options are you can spamming in this thread and the second one is we have to came back to WPC CHill zone (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) we will have fun there :D

This post has been edited by Yoyocell: Aug 12 2013, 11:49 PM

+Quote Post
Bratvany
post Aug 12 2013, 04:34 AM
Post #103

Group Icon

@ Alicia ....Lol..isn't it a bit silly now ? Wouldn't it be much easier to open open MOS again ?? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

BTW...i prefer to continue the discussion here (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

If u'll close this thread here..no prob,than i'll post in the m9 Interview thread...i saw a lot of ppl already have left their Spam there :D

+Quote Post
Yoyocell
post Aug 12 2013, 04:56 AM
Post #104

Group Icon

QUOTE (Bratvany @ Aug 12 2013, 06:34 PM) *
BTW...i prefer to continue the discussion here (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

If u'll close this thread here..no prob,than i'll post in the m9 Interview thread...i saw a lot of ppl already have left their Spam there :D

ahahahahaha (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Sounds Good Sis (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) I also think that we better enjoying posting in those official member interview threads (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) or you still have option to posting over the mobile9 official announcement threads (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
david_blue
post Aug 12 2013, 07:14 AM
Post #105

@david_blue, @Derber, what do you think about this >> Masters of Sound

Believe me, Alicia - you do not want to know what I think about it ... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)
This is not a place for MOS.

...i saw a lot of ppl already have left their Spam there :D

(IMG:http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/hello/funny-fat-guy-waves-smiley-emoticon.gif)

This post has been edited by david_blue: Aug 12 2013, 07:26 AM

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 >
Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th November 2014 - 07:08 AM