Closed TopicStart new topic
> We're Moving!
mohib-rameen
post Aug 5 2013, 02:24 PM
Post #76

Group Icon

Group: Rising Themer
Member No.: 2419031

Well Well a new Drama (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

well i am not that much popular one but still i have to say something.

As m9 was the best place for us some times ago,.
and i am not sure that why the admins of m9 is doing all this as we had our place here in m9 called M.O.S, and some more groups..
M.O.S has some great memories and also it provides the greatest DJs od m9, but i think it is the biggest mistake.
to be read-only means a closed group, we cant called it a group, but just an info.
i thunk m9 has already lost many great and legends, if the same situation continues i think, the remaining will also leave that place and m9 will be just for newbies.
and i dont think so that without the help of legends the newbies can get something to learn.
from last some time i was also the victim of m9 admin (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) :D
i was ban from managership, and the reason was really stupid,
since i was just busy in m.o.s, and now i was totally shocked to seen that this place is also closed for us, than where we have to go, it means m9 admins wants us to leave m9 nothing else.

so please think twice
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
aliciawwp
post Aug 6 2013, 01:36 AM
Post #77

Group Icon

Group: Mobile9 Team
Member No.: 8812604

hi injamul_ahmed, I'm glad to heard that you would like open the contest back! If you really can make MOS a more routine contest (like host it every 1 or 2 weeks, or maybe once a month) then maybe we can talk about it more details in personal message. =)

If you just like to have a MOS challenge once a while, then I would suggest that MOS should stay like this and let all the challenges hosted in RC instead. Maybe you can consider to do a special MOS contest with Christina86 (or something like that) at sometime when you are free instead of hosting a new challenge every week while you are busy with study. =)

Kindly advise me if you guys have any suggestions. =)

+Quote Post
deejssjyoutubech...
post Aug 6 2013, 06:06 AM
Post #78

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 12491706

my adivce- that M.O.S should be restarted and the time for entry's should be 2 weeks.. it would be good for all of us! what say guys... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
also it should be named MOS party!!
and for M.O.S managing post vanessa would be fine! as she is avaliable everyday!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif)

This post has been edited by deejssjyoutubechannel: Aug 6 2013, 06:10 AM

+Quote Post
Bratvany
post Aug 6 2013, 07:58 AM
Post #79

Group Icon

Group: Legendary DJ
Member No.: 3506406

Deejss...what do u mean with Post managing ? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)
btw..i'm not available every day (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

This post has been edited by Bratvany: Aug 6 2013, 07:59 AM

+Quote Post
kevin159
post Aug 6 2013, 09:25 PM
Post #80

Group Icon

Group: Certified DJ
Member No.: 1838422

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
deejssjyoutubech...
post Aug 7 2013, 05:41 AM
Post #81

QUOTE (Bratvany @ Aug 6 2013, 08:28 PM) *
Deejss...what do u mean with Post managing ? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)
btw..i'm not available every day (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

sry.. sorry i messed up my super english! i just meant M.O.S manager ... it should be you!

+Quote Post
Bratvany
post Aug 7 2013, 10:09 PM
Post #82

Group Icon

M.O.S. already has an Manager (Derber) & he always did a great job.So ...it's not needed to change that (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
david_blue
post Aug 8 2013, 12:36 AM
Post #83

Group: Members
Member No.: 10345622

MOS have removed because nothing is going on there. OK. (Seriously - not ok)
But did anyone take into account that it is summer and holidays? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/surrender.gif)
Was it not you ask first members of the MOS? ... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif)
In competitions participated MOS people who were doing it for fun and love of music. There was no prize money, points and "featured files".
Look at Ringtone Challenge - the level is now embarrassing. Most people are doing it just for points in archievement and "featured". Where are these talented young DJs? I do not see any ...
So where can entertain people like me - totally banned because they are not afraid to speak the truth? Where?
What should we do in this new forum? Write "add to fav please, please please ..." ? Pathetic. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbdown.gif)
Through this hasty move, M9 is becoming less friendly place. Unless they can make screensavers - then you are God here ... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Bratvany
post Aug 8 2013, 01:54 AM
Post #84

Group Icon

Well spoken Arty....I agree with you (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

Edit : I just noticed this in ur post now "Where are these talented young DJs? I do not see any ... " << with that i don't agree.Every single one of them is talented.I'm impressed how fast they learn to make something great (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

This post has been edited by Bratvany: Aug 8 2013, 02:57 AM

+Quote Post
david_blue
post Aug 8 2013, 03:43 AM
Post #85

Everyone has the right to tell their own opinion ...
I know why you changed your post and I understand that Vany.
One thing is certain: the ringtones in M9 lose popularity. Cut a piece of the song can anyone. But to do something creative - it's an art. People who are able to do, they have no where to show it.
There remains only one thing - to do boring screensavers! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
deejssjyoutubech...
post Aug 8 2013, 06:30 AM
Post #86

QUOTE (Bratvany @ Aug 8 2013, 10:39 AM) *
M.O.S. already has an Manager (Derber) & he always did a great job.So ...it's not needed to change that (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

thanxx for the reply! barb.. i thought shad was the manager...

daivdblue- you cannot say so.. cause... i'm a young one...theres more to prove than just winning...

vanessa and david--btw i'm working on my first big project...any help appreciated.. its gonna be a 3 to 4 min mix..so can anybody give me fl studio sound packs (free ones)... and which site should i upload my work..

+Quote Post
Bratvany
post Aug 8 2013, 10:50 AM
Post #87

Group Icon

@ Deejss....i thought u was talking about the MOS Boss :D u meant MOS RC Manager right ?! Yes ..it is Shad (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif)
btw ..u can upload ur mix on Mixcloud or Soundcloud (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

@ Arty....i edited my post coz i don't agree with ur opinion about RC Dj's.No one is/was perfect from the start on (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) U also was a newbie once..don't forget that (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

This post has been edited by Bratvany: Aug 8 2013, 10:52 AM

+Quote Post
david_blue
post Aug 8 2013, 12:14 PM
Post #88

Im still "kindergarten" (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
derber
post Aug 8 2013, 12:57 PM
Post #89

Group Icon

Group: Gifted DJ
Member No.: 6276753

Sorry I wasn't around guys! Haven't left you and M.o.S alone!!

Just read all the posts! Well said by everyone!!

About M.o.S Challenges! Well, the point is M.o.S Challenges are totally different from RC! When we decided to open the challenges, it was meant to be something different from the other child of M.o.S! It wasn't meant to be on a regular basis at all!! Sometimes we chose quite new and creative themes! Sometimes we had to stop the challenges, and we had our reasons: lack of time to host the challenges, lack of creative ideas, etc.
This does not mean M.o.S Challenges, or in a larger view, M.o.S itself, has stopped working! Believe it or not (I'm not sure if you have any saved logs!) I checked M.o.S almost everyday! Because that's our home! That's were we had fun! That's where we knew if a friend hasn't showed up for a long time or a short time, M.o.S would be the first place he/she gives a visit and leaves a post!! You see, that's why we keep calling it our home! We gather around, we know we can find each other there, instead of getting lost in forums and hope for hearing from friends!!
We had the loveliest and friendliest family there!
I believe it's still not fair to treat us like this! I'm pretty thankful for giving us an opportunity to be able to read our previous posts, but that's not enough! Sorry! We need there back! We need to have there, active, or inactive! That's our home! Sooner or later we're gonna return there anyway!
I believe M.o.S doesn't really take a large space of M9 servers! Just let it be, as your members, those who admire M9 as it was, want it to be!
Thanks! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

QUOTE (Bratvany @ Aug 8 2013, 09:39 AM) *

Thanks sis (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)
Change is a good thing though! I believe you can make a great Council! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif)

+Quote Post
Bratvany
post Aug 8 2013, 01:28 PM
Post #90

Group Icon

Lol..Derby....i'll kick ur butt (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

This post has been edited by Bratvany: Aug 10 2013, 06:39 PM

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 >
Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th September 2014 - 03:14 AM