Closed TopicStart new topic
> We're Moving!
aliciawwp
post Jul 7 2013, 08:00 PM
Post #31

Group Icon

Group: Admin Team
Member No.: 8812604

@amdominator, You still can showcase your work in the Ringtones group using the Tips tab. =) With that, other people can easily comment easily on your every posts and you will get notification immediately too!

@kamrananjumsoj, can you tell me more details like what kind of features you cannot access to?

@galina, pawel, Nicque, mango, imsagi, irshadshalu and protsenko2006. I know your concern about the LOT, and I've thought about the issues you guys talked about before. But can you guys give us at least a month of trial period? We are improving the group features now and hopefully can do better for you guys. Don't say impossible when you haven't tried. Right? If the group really cannot work for you guys, then we will consider other alternative to do it. We have built a very good community here and I hope we can do better in future too! =)

@nicque, you still can move all your tutorials to group using the Tips tab. Just go to you forum tutorial click Edit post, then Select All content, copy & paste into the comment box and done!

This post has been edited by aliciawwp: Jul 7 2013, 08:03 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
deejssjyoutubech...
post Jul 7 2013, 11:35 PM
Post #32

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 12491706

@ alicia - amdo , nicque... they have a huge collection...so its impossible... to do such moving.. for them...

try to get the forum text editor to the groups

what do you feel guys about it?

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Jul 7 2013, 11:56 PM
Post #33

Group Icon

Group: Junior Admin & WPC Manager
Member No.: 5059374

QUOTE (lenhudiel @ Jul 8 2013, 04:29 PM) *
its useless to resist the incoming changes

You are absolutely right. To us have not explained the reason of changes, but have apologised for the caused inconveniences. Means, the administration understands that these changes do not improve, and worsen conditions on a site for those who is engaged in creativity. And the reason not spam at a forum. If to struggle thus with spam, it is necessary to delete and files from a site. Under files there is spam considerable quantity. Remains only to regret for the destroyed works . (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

Dear Alicia! Excuse, I did not see your post when wrote this message. You write that to you would give month of a trial period. You will create backup copies from a forum? If this month shows an inconsistency of changes, you can return all on the places? It would be logical to try at first new, and then to delete the old.

And why you write, what we have not tried? You know, how I like to participate in competitions. But in competition Arena I do not accept participation, only because all very inconveniently and is not present any presentation.

This post has been edited by Galina53: Jul 8 2013, 05:41 AM

+Quote Post
shalu2173
post Jul 8 2013, 10:34 PM
Post #34

Group Icon

Group: Certified Themer
Member No.: 1357744

I strongly agree with @galina, pawel, Nicque, mango, imsagi, irshadshalu and protsenko2006 . Destroying the threads to create new groups looks like destroying the old pic after merging them in a collage. But one is forgetting that each pic had a memory associated and comments on it . The collage or grouping is just robbing away all this. I guess admins should give a second thought if a change is HIGHLY RESISTED by the Major Badge holders . I personally also feel it a loss though i inactive but a regular visitor to M9 and it's threads n showcase of work . I remember how Jasna (Jasnasto) asked me to follow some thread n see the showcased work to improve n read the comments n try to implement . I Feel it's not a good idea . Moving is advancement but do not destroy .

+Quote Post
aliciawwp
post Jul 8 2013, 11:43 PM
Post #35

Group Icon

QUOTE (deejssjyoutubechannel @ Jul 8 2013, 02:35 PM) *
@ alicia - amdo , nicque... they have a huge collection...so its impossible... to do such moving.. for them...

try to get the forum text editor to the groups

what do you feel guys about it?

QUOTE (Galina53 @ Jul 8 2013, 02:56 PM) *
QUOTE (lenhudiel @ Jul 8 2013, 04:29 PM) *
its useless to resist the incoming changes

You are absolutely right. To us have not explained the reason of changes, but have apologised for the caused inconveniences. Means, the administration understands that these changes do not improve, and worsen conditions on a site for those who is engaged in creativity. And the reason not spam at a forum. If to struggle thus with spam, it is necessary to delete and files from a site. Under files there is spam considerable quantity. Remains only to regret for the destroyed works . (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

Dear Alicia! Excuse, I did not see your post when wrote this message. You write that to you would give month of a trial period. You will create backup copies from a forum? If this month shows an inconsistency of changes, you can return all on the places? It would be logical to try at first new, and then to delete the old.

And why you write, what we have not tried? You know, how I like to participate in competitions. But in competition Arena I do not accept participation, only because all very inconveniently and is not present any presentation.

@deejssjyoutubechannel, you have the point. I will consult with our programmers and see what we can do here. =)

@galina, If everything is really cannot work out for the contest of LOT theme making party, then I will consider to remain it in our forum just like other contests. However, for other threads I think it is necessary to change. I cannot promise that I can return all on places because it's our company final decision. But I will do whatever I can to help you guys to go through this changing process. =)

+Quote Post
deejssjyoutubech...
post Jul 9 2013, 01:58 AM
Post #36

@deejssjyoutubechannel, you have the point. I will consult with our programmers and see what we can do here. =)

thanxx for replying...alicia...well i'll check you back.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif)

This post has been edited by deejssjyoutubechannel: Jul 9 2013, 01:58 AM

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Jul 9 2013, 06:55 AM
Post #37

Group Icon

Group: Junior Admin & WPC Manager
Member No.: 5059374

QUOTE (aliciawwp @ Jul 9 2013, 07:43 PM) *
@galina, If everything is really cannot work out for the contest of LOT theme making party, then I will consider to remain it in our forum just like other contests. However, for other threads I think it is necessary to change. I cannot promise that I can return all on places because it's our company final decision. But I will do whatever I can to help you guys to go through this changing process. =)

Dear Alicia! Many thanks for understanding! I have been from the very beginning assured that you will make so! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

+Quote Post
mangotango7
post Jul 9 2013, 11:23 AM
Post #38

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Themer
Member No.: 7525468

Alicia wow! LOT will live? thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
irshadshalu
post Jul 9 2013, 09:02 PM
Post #39

Group: Members
Member No.: 15600561

Iam glad to hear that LOT will remain on forum :D . I wish this happens to other theme threads as well . (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
deejssjyoutubech...
post Jul 9 2013, 10:23 PM
Post #40

also i request for groups ( MOS ) to remain! in its place...what do you say DJ's

+Quote Post
kamrananjumsoj
post Jul 10 2013, 01:00 AM
Post #41

Group: Developer
Member No.: 14053885

hi how can i add cover photo

+Quote Post
Viola53
post Jul 15 2013, 11:32 AM
Post #42

Group Icon

Group: Certified Themer
Member No.: 4104945

Dear Alicia! I see, so that now there is not promotion on the forum. I think this is not correctly and would undermine the authority of the site. A great many users Mobile9 took part in competitions, not only for getting glasses in profile, but in order to get a promotion, badges. Now, when there is not promotion, everyone will go leave contest , as soon as they get the required number glasses.
As will now be encouraged participants of competitions?
I am more than a year participate in competitions for WPC , I have 60 participations, of which 31 wins. I never got encourage, because managers missed the last promotion. Now I'm going to lose everything?

+Quote Post
CrazEric
post Jul 15 2013, 02:42 PM
Post #43

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Designer
Member No.: 4988836

I have a topic in Chat, Tutorials & Resources called "How To Install Blackberry Themes"
Every time I upload a blackberry theme I add a link to this topic.

It has 420 553 080 views!

There is no way that I'm going to answer this question 420 553 080 times over and over again!!!!!
So what am I suppose to do now? Delete all my bb themes or just leave M9 completely? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mad.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mad.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mad.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mad.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mad.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mad.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mad.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mad.gif)

+Quote Post
kewlone
post Jul 15 2013, 07:21 PM
Post #44

Group Icon

Group: WPC Manager
Member No.: 6007542

omgsh i thought M9 was moving (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devil2.gif)
lots of hard work gone (IMG:style_emoticons/default/surrender.gif)

This post has been edited by kewlone: Jul 15 2013, 07:21 PM

+Quote Post
aliciawwp
post Jul 15 2013, 07:21 PM
Post #45

Group Icon

@Viola53, all the contests will remain in the forum. So will the promotions and badges. You will not losing anything that you already have now. =)

@CrazEric, thanks for your feedback here. Some people had brought to my concern about this issue too. So now we are working on our system and seeking for every possibilities to solve this issue. Please, please, please give us some time. We will do everything we can for you guys.

This post has been edited by aliciawwp: Jul 15 2013, 07:55 PM

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 08:33 PM