Closed TopicStart new topic
> We're Moving!
Galina53
post Jul 5 2013, 12:35 AM
Post #16

Group Icon

Group: WPC Manager
Member No.: 5059374

@aliciawwp, dear Alicia! I do not doubt that you have thought over all possible variants. But you should understand that drawing transferring on a wall very inconveniently. I write about the LOT. We show now the themes the big beautiful screenshots. I saw what screenshots on a wall. It is visible nothing on such screenshots. In my opinion carrying over will harm LOT.

In my opinion everything, as to a drawing should remain at a forum. It concerns also new competition Arena

(IMG:http://imageshack.us/a/img829/5384/yk7t.png)

Such screenshot gives very weak representation about a theme.

This post has been edited by Galina53: Jul 5 2013, 12:56 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MieczysławPAWEŁ
post Jul 5 2013, 02:47 AM
Post #17

Group Icon

Group: Rising Themer
Member No.: 4094668

Hello Dear Alicia!..

I agree with Galina (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) LOT and all that a drawing Should Remain on the board. This is also a new competition arena. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)
Where we are showing and where to store the full preview of our themes.. Achievements of three years of work in the LoT will be lost?
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Jul 5 2013, 04:26 AM
Post #18

Group Icon

QUOTE (MieczysławPAWEŁ @ Jul 5 2013, 11:47 PM) *

Achievements of three years of work in the LoT will be lost?

If you want, that М9 was better, please, think about it. Work should not vanish. To destroy easier, than to create.

To me it is not clear also - why we earned badges on DC, and now this badge has everyone who participates in competitions? Really it was impossible to use any other badge for participants of competition?

This post has been edited by Galina53: Jul 5 2013, 10:44 AM

+Quote Post
evinelias
post Jul 5 2013, 12:26 PM
Post #19

Group Icon

Group: Gifted DJ
Member No.: 8903070

The decision can't be changed by a group of Ordinary people like us (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

So keep MOVING (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
deejssjyoutubech...
post Jul 6 2013, 12:50 AM
Post #20

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 12491706

ALICIA_ a suggestion: try to get the text editor of the forum (like text , font ,color , placement ,img and url tags OPTIONS in the groups ON m9's profile too..

doing so could be a boon for m9 members..to post.. them...
also as anu said... plz keep the tutorials ... open (no comments but...be on...but we can see them to get (learning) it properly)

This post has been edited by deejssjyoutubechannel: Jul 6 2013, 12:53 AM

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Jul 6 2013, 01:47 AM
Post #21

Group Icon

QUOTE (evinelias @ Jul 6 2013, 09:26 AM) *

The decision can't be changed by a group of Ordinary people like us (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

The site cannot keep only on administration, therefore it is necessary to consider opinion of ordinary people. I cannot agree with destruction of our work. The forum is necessary for clearing of unnecessary things, instead of from creative works.

+Quote Post
Nicque_T7
post Jul 6 2013, 01:52 AM
Post #22

Group Icon

Group: Certified Themer
Member No.: 8597769

Oh no.... I hold two threads in the sub sections of ThemeMaking.. one for showcasing my SE themes and other for showcasing my Android themes. And I have been posting there from the time I have joined m9. All those efforts making them and then posting them shall vanished in one second. And like me the other themers too will loose the same. Most importantly the remarks passed by other members that made us grow will no longer exist........ Yes, cleaning up the unnecessary threads is a good idea but I cant figure this out why the administration has also selected these sections where themers are showcasing their work & potential from so many years. Same goes for the LOT request, these are important parts of the forum. PLEASE CONSIDER THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!

This post has been edited by Nicque_T7: Jul 6 2013, 02:07 AM

+Quote Post
Nicque_T7
post Jul 6 2013, 01:56 AM
Post #23

Group Icon

Member No.: 8597769

QUOTE (Galina53 @ Jul 6 2013, 01:47 AM) *
QUOTE (evinelias @ Jul 6 2013, 09:26 AM) *

The site cannot keep only on administration, therefore it is necessary to consider opinion of ordinary people. I cannot agree with destruction of our work. The forum is necessary for clearing of unnecessary things, instead of from creative works.

I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
evinelias
post Jul 6 2013, 10:38 AM
Post #24

Group Icon

Group: Gifted DJ
Member No.: 8903070

Its been a long time I am fighting for the restoration of old changes in m9. Not only me. My friends too. But It was useless. Admins are the one who decides and we can't change it. My personal experience. If you guys remember or not. There was a section named Question and Answer before and now its totally removed or deleted. The same going to happen here soon. I had shared a lot of my knowledge there. My hard work and dedication for that section to be the best answerer among all. Everything just went in vain. We all defended a lot to restore that section. But nobody listened. Their objection was that they created a new community section where people can Question and Answer regarding their doubts. But what about our old answers and stuffs?? I am not here for a fight. Only one thing to say again from my experience. WE ARE NO ONE TO DEFEND THE CHANGES OR DECISIONS MADE BY ADMINS BECAUSE ITS USELESS AND JUST A WASTE OF TIME.. So keep Moving with the flow and stay cool (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

This post has been edited by evinelias: Jul 6 2013, 10:41 AM

+Quote Post
mangotango7
post Jul 6 2013, 11:56 AM
Post #25

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Themer
Member No.: 7525468

Alicia to create groups - it is good for communication, but it is bad for creativity, I agree with those who against removal a LOT party, it practically the same, as STC and TMC, only without vote and winners, there people create wonderful themes and all can see them

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Jul 6 2013, 12:57 PM
Post #26

Group Icon

@evinelias, Yes, my answers too have left in anywhere. It was insulting, but not how now. I know that Alicia often listens to our opinion. I very much hope that in this case it will make the correct decision. It is very important, that to our work were respectful on M9. Otherwise all loses meaning. It is impossible to cross out three years of work LOT!!! As the reasons of such actions to us do not explain.

@mangotango7, (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

+Quote Post
imsagi
post Jul 7 2013, 02:57 AM
Post #27

Group Icon

Member No.: 2425534

@alicia
plz don't move lot area becoz all our area will destroyed we have lot party area separated and themes request is also separated area of lot and we have 3 separated area n becoming in one group all will disturbs if on transferring in one group then make it like separated 3 areas in it other wise my request to you plz don't move

and also stc & tmc they are well establish threads

+Quote Post
irshadshalu
post Jul 7 2013, 08:50 AM
Post #28

Group: Members
Member No.: 15600561

completely agree with galina , anu , pawel , lara , sanam . Why remove all the threads especially LoT . Those works are wonderful and inspiring to everyone . Why delete them . Preserve them . Only give access to privilage members to post on forum . So spaming will reduce . Iam not satisfied with groups because it's not working smoothly on low speed connection . Please , please don't remove forum . PLEASE

+Quote Post
protsenko2006
post Jul 7 2013, 04:03 PM
Post #29

Group Icon

Group: TMC Manager
Member No.: 4837671

I do not understand why creat a groups? Information Groups floats down and find something that was previously very difficult to look through, pages on forum much more convenient. I think that everything that relates to the creative work of people should be left on the forum, so that people at any moment could use the information for their creative growth. Or just watch the beautiful work.

Consider, for example, Contest Arena. Members invest their labor in every job, but it will take some time and this work no one will see, the information will float away down and no one finds it. And no one will know what were the topics and what were the tasks and work. On forum, just click on an topic and the page. This, of course, is much more convenient.

I think that the groups are good for communication, questions and answers. Although, in my opinion, the forum and the chat is much more convenient

I think the forum is needed, no matter what issues were not addressed, all he needed. Forum - is the foundation of any site on the forum if there is life, hence the site alive and well.

Of course, a lot of spammers divorced, we need to Unite and fight all together against them

+Quote Post
lenhudiel
post Jul 7 2013, 07:29 PM
Post #30

Group Icon

Group: Dedicated Artist
Member No.: 784217

QUOTE (evinelias @ Jul 6 2013, 11:38 AM) *
Its been a long time I am fighting for the restoration of old changes in m9. Not only me. My friends too. But It was useless. Admins are the one who decides and we can't change it. My personal experience. If you guys remember or not. There was a section named Question and Answer before and now its totally removed or deleted. The same going to happen here soon. I had shared a lot of my knowledge there. My hard work and dedication for that section to be the best answerer among all. Everything just went in vain. We all defended a lot to restore that section. But nobody listened. Their objection was that they created a new community section where people can Question and Answer regarding their doubts. But what about our old answers and stuffs?? I am not here for a fight. Only one thing to say again from my experience. WE ARE NO ONE TO DEFEND THE CHANGES OR DECISIONS MADE BY ADMINS BECAUSE ITS USELESS AND JUST A WASTE OF TIME.. So keep Moving with the flow and stay cool (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

yeah i remember Q&A section too and i agree with you too, its useless to resist the incoming changes, but admins should make changes too in section: groups , in that way (groups) will be a better experience for old and new members. so we should be giving ideas to improve groups, galina mentions one important point is screenshot resolution in section: group is a real shame.

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd October 2014 - 03:41 AM