> We're Moving!
derber
post Aug 12 2013, 11:54 AM
Post #106

Group Icon

Group: Gifted DJ
Member No.: 6276753

QUOTE (aliciawwp @ Aug 12 2013, 11:43 AM) *
@david_blue, @Derber, what do you think about this >> Masters of Sound, just like I told Vanessa, it's is easier to post a new announcement or discussion in a group because all activities in group will show in your news feed and you can get notice when someone reply on your post! You can't get notified everytime other people replied on your post, right? That's sound a little inconvenience to me especially when you need the answer urgently. Sometime, you even forgot what you have posted! :(On the other hand, this problem can be solved in the group. You will able to view all your old posts in forum and host the challenge anytime you like in group! For example, the group manager will make the first announcement post in the group ask for participants, the second announcement will allow DJs to post their entries and so on. You can see how they do for the Contest Arena. Does this sound good to you?

Check out our hand-to-hand tutorial for using community group HERE.

You know how they say "new is always better," well, I say not always!

I'm not familiar with this new stuff you're putting in M9, which means I'm not sure if this one's better than the old M.o.S, or not, but what I know is I want M.o.S just the way it was! That's how I got to know M.o.S, and that's how that makes me feel good!

I really appreciate that you created the new group, but I'm sorry, I don't think with this group I can be as happy as I was with the old M.o.S! I don't wanna play baby here and sound like "I want my own toy back," but this just doesn't feel right! Though I'm sure it will come quite handy, especially if we get to open our old M.o.S!

Thank you (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

Edit: My first impression from the new group: It doesn't feel organized and friendly at all! I'm sorry!! :|

This post has been edited by derber: Aug 12 2013, 11:59 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
david_blue
post Aug 12 2013, 12:41 PM
Post #107

Group: Members
Member No.: 10345622

I have a strange feeling , that if I join to a new MOS, I will feel like a traitor.
I can't ... and I'm not going to do that.
I knew ...
Our Polish forum (440 pages) also abolished ...
This is called a "purge".
This is the "shoot old horses."
I think it's time to say goodbye and end this farce.

This post has been edited by david_blue: Aug 12 2013, 12:53 PM

+Quote Post
aliciawwp
post Aug 12 2013, 10:49 PM
Post #108

Group Icon

Group: Mobile9 Team
Member No.: 8812604

@ Alicia ....Lol..isn't it a bit silly now ? Wouldn't it be much easier to open open MOS again ?? laugh.gif

BTW...i prefer to continue the discussion here wink.gif

If u'll close this thread here..no prob,than i'll post in the m9 Interview thread...i saw a lot of ppl already have left their Spam there :D

@vannesa, lol! Now we have lesser forums and we will have more time to clear these kind of spammers! Thanks for telling me where should I go. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Yes, you are right, it's very easy to open MOS again. However, do we really NEED it? Most of us only read those threads and not replying to the threads anymore. Those who replied are mostly spammers. Which is a very sad case to me because these spammers are so ungrateful and ruin our hard works to build this big family. I know it is difficult for you to accept that MOS is gone, but I promise you that groups will be more fun in the coming future!! We already have our plan for it. The groups will be like forum2.0 for all of you! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

You know how they say "new is always better," well, I say not always!

I'm not familiar with this new stuff you're putting in M9, which means I'm not sure if this one's better than the old M.o.S, or not, but what I know is I want M.o.S just the way it was! That's how I got to know M.o.S, and that's how that makes me feel good!

I really appreciate that you created the new group, but I'm sorry, I don't think with this group I can be as happy as I was with the old M.o.S! I don't wanna play baby here and sound like "I want my own toy back," but this just doesn't feel right! Though I'm sure it will come quite handy, especially if we get to open our old M.o.S!

Thank you smile.gif wub.gif

Edit: My first impression from the new group: It doesn't feel organized and friendly at all! I'm sorry!! :|

@Derber, actually there is not much different for MOS now and then. Since most of us only go back to the forum to read the threads only. So currently we allow you guys to read the threads without reply on it. As I answered Vannesa in above, there are reasons that we insist to do like this. We are not closing it simple because we don't appreciate it. Besides, I think you also don't want MOS become the place for other spammers to spam your threads and wasting time to clean these spams too! You still can chit chat with your friends in the new group in better way!

For the group, we still looking for a group manager to organized it. I believe it would be a better place for MOS soon! By the way, I just update the group avatar and cover. I'm not a designer and this is what I can do best. Hope you like it! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

I have a strange feeling , that if I join to a new MOS, I will feel like a traitor.
I can't ... and I'm not going to do that.

@david, lol! This is funny! It's nothing wrong to try on something new. Especially when there is so much new features to try on in the new group!

@yoyocell, the good news is Hazard blue is now back to forum! However, you can only read the posts but cannot reply on that forum anymore just like other forum.

+Quote Post
Yoyocell
post Aug 12 2013, 11:24 PM
Post #109

Group Icon

Group: Gallery Moderator
Member No.: 5656336

@Alicia - No Problem (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) the best thing is i still can read them (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) thanks a lot for your understanding (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
manola2
post Aug 13 2013, 04:09 AM
Post #110

Group Icon

Group: Gifted DJ
Member No.: 4411692

hmm...what to say..
after so many years, after so much fun i had here its time to say goodbye (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

i really dont like thiese all new changes, i´ll miss forum MOS WPC RC my friends.. everything.. but its not a friendly place anymore..
i can understand that everybody looks for some possibility to earn some more cash, but so radical changes are not always good (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

so.. all i wanted to say is.. thank you M9 for all this fun i had here, thanks for some lessons, thanks for teaching me some new things (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
thank to you i learned photoshop, audacity, and i think thank to you my english is a little bit better than before (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

i wish you all the best in future (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) i am honored that i could take a part in this great comunity as it WAS

have a nice time here , bye (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif)

+Quote Post
Bratvany
post Aug 13 2013, 05:58 AM
Post #111

Group Icon

Group: Legendary DJ
Member No.: 3506406

@ Alica...it was a pure pleasure to tell u where u can find the spam :D

Btw..i'm not only here for up & downloading.I was also here for MOS & the fun threads in forum..but now all these places are gone :/
I have to agree with Manola coz M9 isn't the same anymore which i loved once.
I'll try to enter RC from time to time coz i always loved it & Christina is a very nice person.For everything else, I will no longer be available here.

I wish u all the best (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
aliciawwp
post Aug 14 2013, 02:59 AM
Post #112

Group Icon

Group: Mobile9 Team
Member No.: 8812604

@manola2, actually it would be easier if we just let the forum run by itself and earn more money. lol! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) It's not the money problem here. We want to give the best for you all and it's time for the forum to change too. We do believe that community groups would be the better place for you guys to interact with each others! It's actually our honor to have a talented artist like you here. I will see you around! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif)

@Vannessa, i believe you will find more fun in the groups! Check out our Jumbo Pack of Movies group! You can share your favorite movies with us and other can comment on it anytime too! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

This post has been edited by aliciawwp: Aug 14 2013, 03:05 AM

+Quote Post
Bratvany
post Aug 14 2013, 05:45 AM
Post #113

Group Icon

Group: Legendary DJ
Member No.: 3506406

I don't care about movies (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

+Quote Post
TahirPrince
post Sep 8 2013, 04:56 AM
Post #114

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 15806188

This Is nice that admin manage th9is forum and keep only good useful and informative polls and other posts (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/surrender.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/gathering.gif)

+Quote Post
richard6680
post Jan 24 2014, 10:01 AM
Post #115

Member No.: 18102527

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/haha.gif)

+Quote Post
richard6680
post Jan 28 2014, 03:46 AM
Post #116

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

+Quote Post
shankar72685
post Jan 29 2014, 12:50 PM
Post #117

Member No.: 9508279

Great thought @alicia i recommend groups insted of the forum... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

But dont delete the previous forum topics and post in future days also. Leave them as it is. Those are really helpfull. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
shankar72685
post Jan 29 2014, 12:52 PM
Post #118

Member No.: 9508279

@ richard why you claping. What are you doing here bro... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
richard6680
post Feb 3 2014, 07:36 PM
Post #119

I am claping because of your comments here (IMG:style_emoticons/default/haha.gif)

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8
Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th December 2014 - 03:28 AM