aliciawwp
post Jun 30 2013, 09:53 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Mobile9 Team
Member No.: 8812604

To all dear m9ers,

Update Info (1st August 2013):
As many members requested, the LOT Theme Making Party will remain in forum and the even good news is you now can find LOT in our ThemeMaking Competition Subforums! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) As for the LOT Theme Request is going to our group here >> Lords of Themes and Request Theme.

For all the tutorial & showcases forums, you will still able to read these topics and get all the resources you needed there, but unfortunately you will not be able to reply/edit on the topic anymore. We are sorry about this changes, but the decision is final. However, you still can join the similar groups (as shown at the top of each topic) and open a new discussion topic at there. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

We will improve our community groups step by step from your feedback and hopefully we can do it better in future. Kindly let us know if you have any feedback about our groups at m9 HQ group! See you guys there! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif)
================================================================================
========================

Effective from 1st of August 2013, please be advised that the following forums/threads will be discontinued and you are not be able to access to these threads anymore. All discussions, questions, and activities will be held in our community groups respectively.

We are very sorry for this unpleasant changes and we apologize for any inconvenience we’ve caused to you. It is recommended that you to save a copy for any important threads/posts, tutorials and announcement for future reference to the related community groups.

If you like to post on behalf for the thread owner, please make sure you’ve credited the thread owner properly in the beginning of your group’s posts.

For example, I do not own this article, all credits go to [m9_USERNAME]

Here is the list of forums/Threads that will be discontinued and the related groups you can join:

* Existing Forum >> Move To Related Community Group *

Beyond Mobile Subforums

Movies & Music >> Jumbo Pack of Movies

Gadgets, Games, Computers & Web >> m9 Hangouts

Sports >> m9 Hangouts

Jokes & Games >> m9 Hangouts

Lounge >> m9 Hangouts

Lords of Themes >> Lords of Themes

Request for sig, avatar, profile welcomer, badge >> m9 Designers

Downloads Subforums

Ringtones >> Ringtones

Wallpapers & Screensavers >> Wallpapers

Videos >> Videos

Games >> m9 Hangouts

Software >> Apps

Mobile Phone Subforums

News, release, rumours >> M9 Hangouts

Question & Answer >> M9 Hangouts

Polls >> M9 Hangouts

Service Porviders >> M9 Hangouts

Accessories >> M9 Hangouts

Theme Making

Chat, Tutorial & Resources >> Themes

Showcase: Sony Ericsson Themes >> Themes

Showcase: Nokia Themes >> Themes

Showcase: Windows Mobile/iPhone/HTC/ UIQ/Motorola/Siemens Themes >> Themes

Theme Requests >> Lords of Themes

Others:

Nokia FAQs >> Nokia

Sony Ericsson FAQs >> Sony Ericsson

Motorola FAQs >> Motorola

Introductions & Regional Groups >> Community

m9 problems & Suggestions >> M9 HQ

mobile9 Discussion >> M9 HQ

Those forums/Threasd that do not mentioned above (Example, the Contest Arena) will remain in our forum.

P.S/: For all discussions, suggestions, feedbacks related to mobile9, please go to our M9 HQ group.

For all discussions, suggestions, feedbacks or activities that do not related to mobile9’s administration, you can go to the M9 Hangouts group.

Please refer to our blog to learn more about the community groups. http://mobile9dotcom.tumblr.com/m9_community_group

This post has been edited by aliciawwp: Aug 1 2013, 02:12 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
RandyMabius
post Jul 1 2013, 05:06 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Certified Themer
Member No.: 8023109

its a sad news, i have some questions,

are those forum mentioned would be permanently deleted,
will m9 forum will have a new version

+Quote Post
hunky_guy
post Jul 1 2013, 07:37 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Legendary DJ
Member No.: 5917389

So Sad news ! but why !? plz provide some reasons ! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/surrender.gif)
i'm against about removing tutorials & regional groups from forum ! (IMG:http://www.emoticons.free.fr/smileys/Default/itsok.gif)

+Quote Post
san-sagar
post Jul 1 2013, 07:49 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Rising Themer
Member No.: 9008745

but why (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) ?

+Quote Post
anulubi
post Jul 1 2013, 11:11 AM
Post #5

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Designer
Member No.: 7411203

i think changes are good.but i dont understand why you guys going to remove all threads (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif) [may be you're not gonna delete it]
you could simply locked it. and leave it as it is. so we can get thing from there, and we will not be able to post anything to it.
please take my request seriously.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

+Quote Post
justplaykid
post Jul 1 2013, 02:08 PM
Post #6

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 12998781

good or bad news we have to just take it m9ers

+Quote Post
AngelineeMonach
post Jul 1 2013, 05:54 PM
Post #7

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 17056423

It's the forum only, right? Like, all the accounts and uploads will be up and running? o.O

+Quote Post
king_abhishek
post Jul 1 2013, 09:24 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Group: Rising Themer
Member No.: 10822442

I think this happened due to SPAMMERS (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)
but m happy coz at least Contest Arena is opened :D

+Quote Post
AMDOMINATOR
post Jul 1 2013, 11:54 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

Group: WPC Manager
Member No.: 1575954

I'm Really Sad Bout The Ringtones Section.
Its Like My Whole Life's Work Is There (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)
---
I'm Fine With A Few Other Topic.
It Would Like Waste Of Server Space.

+Quote Post
MK_girl
post Jul 2 2013, 09:37 AM
Post #10

Group Icon

Group: Gone
Member No.: 14882207

I agree completely with Alicia. Really is time to clean up all unnecessary stuff from forum. M9's forum looks like a labyrinth and if you don't use it on a daily bases, can easily get lost and wonder where to write about certain problem.
Spammers enjoy spamming all over, and if the forum is well organized, Admins can effectively control what's going on there.
It will look much better and members can easily find where is what, which is not the case now.

Good decision (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif)

+Quote Post
deejssjyoutubech...
post Jul 2 2013, 10:42 AM
Post #11

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 12491706

QUOTE (MK_girl @ Jul 2 2013, 10:07 PM) *
I agree completely with Alicia. Really is time to clean up all unnecessary stuff from forum. M9's forum looks like a labyrinth and if you don't use it on a daily bases, can easily get lost and wonder where to write about certain problem.
Spammers enjoy spamming all over, and if the forum is well organized, Admins can effectively control what's going on there.
It will look much better and members can easily find where is what, which is not the case now.

so true! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif)

+Quote Post
ramaisraw
post Jul 2 2013, 01:24 PM
Post #12

Group: Members
Member No.: 17275121

QUOTE (MK_girl @ Jul 2 2013, 10:07 PM) *

You're right Anja.(IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

+Quote Post
aliciawwp
post Jul 3 2013, 07:10 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

Group: Mobile9 Team
Member No.: 8812604

@randy, those forums mentioned above will be closed for permanently. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) All activities will be conducted in the community group here >> http://community.mobile9.com/

@hunky_guy, the community groups can give you guys a better user experience when using our site such as get notified when other member comment on your post, get notifications and new updates for the topic you are interested and more! We also found out that there are increasing number of users that are using the groups. You can learn more about our new group here >> http://mobile9dotcom.tumblr.com/m9_community_group

@san_sagar, as I explained to hunky_guy in above, to give you guys a better place to communicate with each other. =)

@anulubi, we've considered many options before we made this final decision. We decided to do this because we think it's better for all of us to gather in one place only, instead of going to two different places to get what we want. The groups will continue to grow and change to meet our members' requirement too! Just let me know if you have any ideas to improve our groups. =)

@AngelineeMonach, yes. All changes only applied to the forum mentioned above. =)

@AMDOMINATOR, you still can join our ringtone group here >> Ringtones By the way, christina is the group admin for the Ringtones group too!

@mk_girl, you are right! Thank you for enjoy using our groups. =)

And guys, sorry for being late reply. I was out of office for almost one week due to my family matters.

+Quote Post
AMDOMINATOR
post Jul 4 2013, 07:35 AM
Post #14

Group Icon

Group: WPC Manager
Member No.: 1575954

@ Alicia
I Was Referring To This LINK

I Was Wondering If Guys Can Mange Things Where I Can Probably Showcase This.

+Quote Post
kamrananjumsoj
post Jul 5 2013, 12:22 AM
Post #15

Group: Developer
Member No.: 14053885

hi please i have problem i bought premim membership 2 days ago but now i don't have premim membership pakage please help me

+Quote Post

8 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2014 - 08:18 AM