Closed TopicStart new topic
> Chosen Dailies
MK_girl
post May 21 2013, 03:38 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Gone
Member No.: 14882207

Does anyone know what is the criteria, if there's such, for a file to be chosen in a Dailies list ?
I see always the same uploaders there, which is absolutely ridiculous. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/1.gif)
Or whoever do the list, can she/he add some other ppl there for a change ?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MK_girl
post May 22 2013, 03:09 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

QUOTE (Smault23 @ May 22 2013, 10:37 AM) *
or maybe they just like art defaced by Nature illusion (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

Well, I don't mind natural illusion files to be there, but please change the uploaders. I see only 6 -7 names all over and over and over again.
Logically M9 must have other uploaders besides these 7 ppl. It's getting extremely boring to see only same type of files every single day...duhhhh

+Quote Post
ramaisraw
post May 22 2013, 08:44 AM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 17275121

QUOTE (MK_girl @ May 21 2013, 04:08 PM) *
Does anyone know what is the criteria, if there's such, for a file to be chosen in a Dailies list ?
I see always the same uploaders there, which is absolutely ridiculous. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/1.gif)

Hello dear Anja,
May be when any file gets 4 or more fav's within a few hours(may be 2 or 3 hours) after publishing, then it'll shows in Dailies. I found this when i saw some links posted on my other friends wall & next day they appeared in Dailies. Those were very bad files, but still they appeared.(IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)
You knew very well that how people spread link.(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
MK_girl
post May 22 2013, 12:50 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

QUOTE (ramaisraw @ May 22 2013, 05:44 PM) *

Hello dear Anja,
May be when any file gets 4 or more fav's within a few hours(may be 2 or 3 hours) after publishing, then it'll shows in Dailies. I found this when i saw some links posted on my other friends wall & next day they appeared in Dailies. Those were very bad files, but still they appeared.(IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)
You knew very well that how people spread link.(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Probably u r right dear Rama.
This viral link spreading: "pls fav this 10/20 files ...bla bla " make those files to end up as 'best' and go to Dailies to be favored even more. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) LoL
What a just way :D !!

+Quote Post
ramaisraw
post May 22 2013, 02:35 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (MK_girl @ May 23 2013, 01:20 AM) *

Hello dear Anja,

This viral link spreading: "pls fav this 10/20 files ...bla bla " make those files to end up as 'best' and go to Dailies to be favored even more. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) LoL

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Yes dear, if i tell their names, you'll get a surprised shock.(IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) & also now new people are spreading links & i'm really fade up with this thing.(IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbdown.gif) I dont respond them at all.(IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) They get fav's, but they still dont get downloads. & i think only the downloaders can prove that any file is good or bad.(IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)
Only we are getting back, b'coz we dont spread links to fav. Such a fool we are.(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
But dear, have you noticed that we earn the respect from others only b'coz of our this attitude.(IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) No one has dare to put a finger on us.(IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)
I saw your many files are above 10000 download, but they are not getting featured only b'coz they couldn't collect any specific amount of fav's.(IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

+Quote Post
ramaisraw
post May 22 2013, 02:40 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (MK_girl @ May 22 2013, 03:39 PM) *
QUOTE (Smault23 @ May 22 2013, 10:37 AM) *
or maybe they just like art defaced by Nature illusion (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

Well, I don't mind natural illusion files to be there, but please change the uploaders. I see only 6 -7 names all over and over and over again.
Logically M9 must have other uploaders besides these 7 ppl. It's getting extremely boring to see only same type of files every single day...duhhhh

I'm totally agree with you on this.(IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

+Quote Post
MK_girl
post May 23 2013, 04:14 AM
Post #7

Group Icon

QUOTE (ramaisraw @ May 22 2013, 11:35 PM) *

Hello dear Anja,

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Yes dear, if i tell their names, you'll get a surprised shock.(IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) & also now new people are spreading links & i'm really fade up with this thing.(IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbdown.gif) I dont respond them at all.(IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) They get fav's, but they still dont get downloads. & i think only the downloaders can prove that any file is good or bad.(IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)
Only we are getting back, b'coz we dont spread links to fav. Such a fool we are.(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
But dear, have you noticed that we earn the respect from others only b'coz of our this attitude.(IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) No one has dare to put a finger on us.(IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)
I saw your many files are above 10000 download, but they are not getting featured only b'coz they couldn't collect any specific amount of fav's.(IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

+Quote Post
MK_girl
post May 23 2013, 04:21 AM
Post #8

Group Icon

QUOTE (MK_girl @ May 23 2013, 01:14 PM) *

Hello dear Anja,

Well, to me important is the number of downloads, not the number of favorites under the files. People will always manipulate. My concern is why such lousy files of same ole uploaders end up in Dailies ? Must be that admins on M9 love such files (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) I can't find other explanation :D
Regarding my files, I wont beg for favs ....gonna leave that to others.
I'll Do My Own Thing :D !

+Quote Post
ramaisraw
post May 23 2013, 06:35 AM
Post #9

QUOTE (MK_girl @ May 23 2013, 04:51 PM) *
QUOTE (MK_girl @ May 23 2013, 01:14 PM) *

Hello dear Anja,

Well, to me important is the number of downloads, not the number of favorites under the files. People will always manipulate. My concern is why such lousy files of same ole uploaders end up in Dailies ? Must be that admins on M9 love such files (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) I can't find other explanation :D
Regarding my files, I wont beg for favs ....gonna leave that to others.
I'll Do My Own Thing :D !

Yes dear, number of downloads matters more than fav's.(IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) May be you're right, they loved those files.(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
thecerebalassass...
post Jun 21 2013, 10:43 PM
Post #10

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 14248065

QUOTE (MK_girl @ May 21 2013, 07:38 AM) *

Damn, you too noticed that too?

+Quote Post
MK_girl
post Jun 22 2013, 10:37 AM
Post #11

Group Icon

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) Of course I do. Always same water wave and glittery files by the same uploaders. Nothing else !!! Are those The TOP FILES of M9 ???

+Quote Post
thecerebalassass...
post Jun 22 2013, 10:05 PM
Post #12

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 14248065

QUOTE (MK_girl @ Jun 22 2013, 03:37 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) Of course I do. Always same water wave and glittery files by the same uploaders. Nothing else !!! Are those The TOP FILES of M9 ???

They better not be, I've seen far better..

+Quote Post
MK_girl
post Jun 23 2013, 02:42 AM
Post #13

Group Icon

Have seen far better too. But I guess none of M9's Admins cares about what kind of files end up there (IMG:style_emoticons/default/1.gif)

+Quote Post
MK_girl
post Jun 27 2013, 09:39 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

QUOTE (appcilious @ Jun 25 2013, 08:19 PM) *
QUOTE (MK_girl @ Jun 22 2013, 11:07 PM) *

Frankly speaking I am a bit dis appointed. This seemed like a nice place to distribute and spread your work but, I see multiple problems that should not have been there in the first place.

Download counts for Google Play store are misleading or should I say some what made up.

I make apps and distribute them on Google Play and Mobile9. According to Mobile9, one file of mine got 5000+ downloads from Google Play through mobile9. Play store and analytics in the app says other wise. I do not trust mobile9 download counts.

Download counts from Mobile9 itself is misleading

According to Mobile9 some files of mine got 200+ downloads through mobile9.com. Again analytics say that this is not the case.
Agreed some downloads did happen through Mobile9.com but it is quite less than what they are reporting here.

Too much emphasis on favorites and too less on downloads

The mods and admin aren't even on this forum to answer legitimate queries

[b]The Mobile9.com Android app is crippled and missing vital features, such as search. It keeps on showing files that were uploaded ages ago. You have to scroll down a lot to
get to new files.

Welcome to the Complaining Club (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) Usually the numbers of downloads is very late, since Admins refresh this page after two weeks... I think.
So don't expect accuracy here. M9 is late with everything, and members can only wonder why (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
I agree about ur comment regarding favorites. They are not, and can't be measurement for a good file. Good files have hight number of downloads, anf favoring files is left to "you add my file, I'll add ur in return" (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post
iqbalhsn20
post Jun 28 2013, 07:34 AM
Post #15

Member No.: 10329554

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Closed TopicStart new topic