IPB

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How To Crack A Mobile That Is Lost?, How To Crack A Mobile That Is Lost?
Nithyareddy
post Apr 20 2013, 10:34 AM
Post #1

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 16287127

I have a query. I lost my mobile last night near to where I am living at present. I tried to call back into my number with the lost mobile but the reply was not promising, yhe reply was "Your mobile has been switched off", till this time, I am continuing search for the lost mobile. My mobile carries the application of Mobi Copy which took me here to discuss this issue.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ramaisraw
post Apr 20 2013, 02:27 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 17275121

QUOTE (Nithyareddy @ Apr 20 2013, 11:04 PM) *
I have a query. I lost my mobile last night near to where I am living at present. I tried to call back into my number with the lost mobile but the reply was not promising, yhe reply was "Your mobile has been switched off", till this time, I am continuing search for the lost mobile. My mobile carries the application of Mobi Copy which took me here to discuss this issue.

So sad to hear this dear Nithya,
If you've Purchase Bill of your Mobile handset then go to the Police station & file your FIR with your Handsets IMEI no. & also take a copy of your filed FIR. They've a tracking device in their Control Room & with that they can find your phone.(IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) If you dont have your phone bill, then there is no way.(IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)
Hope you find your phone.

+Quote Post
ramaisraw
post Apr 20 2013, 02:28 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 17275121

QUOTE (Nithyareddy @ Apr 20 2013, 11:04 PM) *

So sad to hear this dear Nithya,
If you've Purchase Bill of your Mobile handset then go to the Police station & file your FIR with your Handsets IMEI no. & also take a copy of your filed FIR. They've a tracking device in their Control Room & with that they can find your phone.(IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) If you dont have your phone bill, then there is no way.(IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)
Hope you find your phone.
(Sorry for this repeated reply, but it happened b'coz of the network error.)

This post has been edited by ramaisraw: Apr 20 2013, 02:31 PM

+Quote Post
tanshipandit
post May 6 2013, 12:46 PM
Post #4

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 15722667

so sad dear.

+Quote Post
amitsood007
post May 28 2013, 05:38 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 656630

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/gathering.gif)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th November 2014 - 05:59 AM