IPB

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Spamming Bonanza, Uncontroled flood of spammers
tommex84
post Apr 13 2013, 07:20 AM
Post #1

Group: Premium Publisher
Member No.: 17359528

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) !!! What the hell is happening to M9 !!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)

There is something fishy in the land of M9!
- The forum is flooded with new members who are on a spamming frenzy (joined for a day and already has over 300 posts, all spam).
- All of a sudden I have 'god knows' how many unknown new followers who are popping-up like wild mushrooms.
- All of a sudden I can't seem to upload a god damn thing and keep getting error messages.

I sure hope admins are on the case (IMG:style_emoticons/default/busted_cop.gif) and will soon purge the M9 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rifle.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bash.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/chair.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/gun_bandana1.gif) of spammer, hackers and all other a**h***s flooding this site!

cheers (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheers.gif)

This post has been edited by tommex84: Apr 13 2013, 07:22 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
king_abhishek
post Apr 14 2013, 12:25 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Rising Themer
Member No.: 10822442

yep ...i dono why M9 is not taking any action on them (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

+Quote Post
RandyMabius
post Apr 16 2013, 08:41 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Certified Themer
Member No.: 8023109

this is freaky

+Quote Post
iqbalhsn20
post Apr 23 2013, 08:47 PM
Post #4

Group: Members
Member No.: 10329554

QUOTE (tommex84 @ Apr 13 2013, 07:50 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) !!! What the hell is happening to M9 !!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)

There is something fishy in the land of M9!
- The forum is flooded with new members who are on a spamming frenzy (joined for a day and already has over 300 posts, all spam).
- All of a sudden I have 'god knows' how many unknown new followers who are popping-up like wild mushrooms.
- All of a sudden I can't seem to upload a god damn thing and keep getting error messages.

I sure hope admins are on the case (IMG:style_emoticons/default/busted_cop.gif) and will soon purge the M9 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rifle.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bash.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/chair.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/gun_bandana1.gif) of spammer, hackers and all other a**h***s flooding this site!

cheers (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheers.gif)

Hi friends, m9 is the only site for me where I can chat direct to the admins. Please wait all the bugs will fixed soon. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2014 - 03:51 AM