MK_girl
post Jun 29 2013, 12:38 PM
Post #17

Group Icon

Group: Gone
Member No.: 14882207

QUOTE (appcilious @ Jun 28 2013, 09:13 PM) *
Hi Mk_girl,

I am not worried about late refresh/update of download count, what puts me off is the inflated or wrong number
of downloads that Mobile9.com shows for Google Play store.

And to top that the mods hardly tries to answer any legitimate queries.

Hi appcilious,

I agree with ur remarks completely. Unfortunately, we often have monologues here. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wallbash.gif) Remember when got my first problem on M9, I was stunned how many members complain here and hardly got any reply from some other, more experienced members.

QUOTE (MK_girl @ Jun 28 2013, 10:09 AM) *
QUOTE (appcilious @ Jun 25 2013, 08:19 PM) *
QUOTE (MK_girl @ Jun 22 2013, 11:07 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) Of course I do. Always same water wave and glittery files by the same uploaders. Nothing else !!! Are those The TOP FILES of M9 ???

Frankly speaking I am a bit dis appointed. This seemed like a nice place to distribute and spread your work but, I see multiple problems that should not have been there in the first place.

Download counts for Google Play store are misleading or should I say some what made up.

I make apps and distribute them on Google Play and Mobile9. According to Mobile9, one file of mine got 5000+ downloads from Google Play through mobile9. Play store and analytics in the app says other wise. I do not trust mobile9 download counts.

Download counts from Mobile9 itself is misleading

According to Mobile9 some files of mine got 200+ downloads through mobile9.com. Again analytics say that this is not the case.
Agreed some downloads did happen through Mobile9.com but it is quite less than what they are reporting here.

Too much emphasis on favorites and too less on downloads

The mods and admin aren't even on this forum to answer legitimate queries

[b]The Mobile9.com Android app is crippled and missing vital features, such as search. It keeps on showing files that were uploaded ages ago. You have to scroll down a lot to
get to new files.

Welcome to the Complaining Club (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) Usually the numbers of downloads is very late, since Admins refresh this page after two weeks... I think.
So don't expect accuracy here. M9 is late with everything, and members can only wonder why (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
I agree about ur comment regarding favorites. They are not, and can't be measurement for a good file. Good files have hight number of downloads, anf favoring files is left to "you add my file, I'll add ur in return" (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
shankar72685
post Dec 28 2013, 03:28 PM
Post #18

Group: Members
Member No.: 9508279

They r using another way to get their files to favorite...
Ie.. They have 11 or 12 fake accounts. If they uploades a file they r adding favorites their selves (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bash.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/spam.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st August 2014 - 09:02 AM