4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How Would U Describe Love ?
dona19
post Sep 19 2011, 05:04 AM
Post #1

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 7128578

Love cannot be touched only felt in my point of view, sensed with every bit of ur bieng. So how can u really know or be sure that u are in LOVE , or say that am in lOVE if i didnot hear his laugh , or seen his smile , or catch tears racing down across his face from his crying eyes in his badest days , if am not there beside him through all times.
But how do u know that he is ur loved one ?
Ur lover is someone that u can read ur emotions without the need to be said out loud using words , or letters . He can put a smile on ur face just by looking at you, for no reason u get the urge to smile cuz seeing him means the world to you. The most amazing thing about this is that distance doesnot make any difference as i used to think before , cuz if u really care about this person u will feel him and read his feelings, through his voice or written words, even if it wasnot told.

Just think of it like this :
If he delays in answering ur sms or chat, thats not coz he ignored, but cuz he is thinking thouroughly about what what he wants to answer u ,
or when he talks via phone and u can sense that his voice is shaking or nervous , thats cuz he has an endless smile drawen on his face and he radiating happeness around him and he is so glad that u are alright and cannot wait to hear ur voice again and the adrenaline rush ( Love rush ) can carry him to the moon .

So u might say that my words make no sense , but thats how i feel and yeah i guess i admit am in love and i cannot deny it cuz the smile on my face says it all (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
hehe
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
shaon007009
post Sep 19 2011, 09:42 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Certified Themer
Member No.: 5150223

Hay Dona... Congratulations... At least you know you are in love... I could never know that feeling... Anyway liked those words... Nice share.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

+Quote Post
mohib-rameen
post Sep 19 2011, 05:56 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Rising Themer
Member No.: 2419031

really nice dona (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) but for me love aalways hurts (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post
al-sagban
post Sep 20 2011, 12:28 AM
Post #4

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 6791347

@ Dona : i guess am gona envy that person for this lovely feelings and romantic words until the last breath of my life (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

@Shano : As you said ... its really very nice to shear us something like this (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

@Mohib : my dear bro , the real love will never ever hurt any one it might be some times misunderstanding but not breaking , i wish that you will find the real love like me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
dona19
post Sep 20 2011, 05:06 AM
Post #5

@ shaon u donot really know u are in love , its like a sickness with vague symptoms haha , but i wish that u do its something that at least every person should feel and know in their lifetime for at least once

@ mohib hehe love has two sides , u are just going through the hard part , but be happy cuz i hope after ur misery comes ur true love who will change that , cuz hurting u means hurting her too

@ haider wow i donot think i ever heard of someone envy of him self, that would be the first time actually

+Quote Post
shaon007009
post Sep 20 2011, 05:33 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

Group: Certified Themer
Member No.: 5150223

QUOTE (dona19 @ Sep 20 2011, 06:06 PM) *
@ shaon u donot really know u are in love , its like a sickness with vague symptoms haha , but i wish that u do its something that at least every person should feel and know in their lifetime for at least once

May be I didn't meet someone to love yet... Someone to feel love... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) My lifetime is so little... Can't say in future.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
al-sagban
post Sep 20 2011, 07:51 AM
Post #7

QUOTE (dona19 @ Sep 20 2011, 03:06 PM) *
@ haider wow i donot think i ever heard of someone envy of him self, that would be the first time actually

i have to envy my self too coz iam the one who have such beautiful angel like you (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
some times i think that iam not alive and iam in heaven since we met (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

This post has been edited by al-sagban: Sep 20 2011, 07:53 AM

+Quote Post
kewlone
post Sep 21 2011, 12:42 AM
Post #8

Group Icon

Group: WPC Manager
Member No.: 6007542

i see love birds (IMG:style_emoticons/default/whistle.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) good luck both (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

and for love , our eng. professor says i dont understand why people say that "they can't live without each other" even when the other person is ugly, filthy and unbearable, but why they say they need each others! so his answer was "becoz they want to have S** (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devil2.gif) he is crazy teacher i have ever had! full of rotten brains (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
in my opinion Love is for Pure Hearts, for people who sense it even without seeing each others, without any physical contact, it is a pure (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) unlike the Professor Pervert, who is just enjoying those poor girls in class hahaha (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/oops.gif) i said it all (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

This post has been edited by kewlone: Sep 21 2011, 12:43 AM

+Quote Post
dona19
post Sep 21 2011, 03:45 AM
Post #9

@ SHAON : oh man u make me wanna cry , donot u still have hope maybe u will meet ur love when u least expect it , hehe take it from me :D

@ kewlone : thanks for ur wishes ,
and word of advise , ur professor is idiot and clearly have a broken heart (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)
and ur pure at heart coz only those people believe in love like us (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif)

@ haider : OMG i killed you haha (IMG:style_emoticons/default/stretcher.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif)
hehe am lucky to have you by my side (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)
am blessed (IMG:style_emoticons/default/angel_not.gif)

+Quote Post
san-sagar
post Sep 21 2011, 05:34 AM
Post #10

Group Icon

Group: Rising Themer
Member No.: 9008745

love cant be describe . . . (IMG:http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/style_images/1/folder_post_icons/icon12.gif)

+Quote Post
Raindeer123
post Sep 22 2011, 08:11 AM
Post #11

Group Icon

Group: Gone
Member No.: 7779151

For me love is an adorable , desirable , gangue feeling wich tastes really good until you don't doubt on each other (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) ie , wen you'll loose trust
in ur partner and conditions for being loyal is uplifted den love hurts (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post
igor_augusto
post Sep 22 2011, 06:12 PM
Post #12

Member No.: 9110279

Love is the compassion that can not be understood ... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

+Quote Post
al-sagban
post Sep 27 2011, 09:47 PM
Post #13

QUOTE (kewlone @ Sep 21 2011, 10:42 AM) *
i see love birds (IMG:style_emoticons/default/whistle.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) good luck both (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

and for love , our eng. professor says i dont understand why people say that "they can't live without each other" even when the other person is ugly, filthy and unbearable, but why they say they need each others! so his answer was "becoz they want to have S** (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devil2.gif) he is crazy teacher i have ever had! full of rotten brains (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
in my opinion Love is for Pure Hearts, for people who sense it even without seeing each others, without any physical contact, it is a pure (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) unlike the Professor Pervert, who is just enjoying those poor girls in class hahaha (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/oops.gif) i said it all (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Thanks (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) i think that i agree with you and that Professor should be spend all his time in .... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

QUOTE (dona19 @ Sep 21 2011, 01:45 PM) *
@ haider : OMG i killed you haha (IMG:style_emoticons/default/stretcher.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif)
hehe am lucky to have you by my side (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)
am blessed (IMG:style_emoticons/default/angel_not.gif)

sweetie , iam the most lucky (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) here if you dont agree with me try to ask our friends :D

+Quote Post
murphy222
post Oct 1 2011, 10:01 AM
Post #14

Member No.: 8010579

love hurts (IMG:style_emoticons/default/surrender.gif) as always

+Quote Post
Bratvany
post Oct 4 2011, 05:24 AM
Post #15

Group Icon

Group: Legendary DJ
Member No.: 3506406

Love is a waste of time. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th November 2014 - 05:09 AM