IPB

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Iphone 6? Or Iphone 5?, releases
OhMyGoshSmile
post Mar 5 2013, 07:39 AM
Post #1

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 15247873

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/surrender.gif) Guys, I really, really need your help. Is is true that Iphone 6 is coming out??? Cause my cousin and friends are going to but iphone 5 next week, or was that next, next week? I don't know! Please help me decide which is better? Iphone 5 or 6? Please reply! Please. Thank you. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif)

But still (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rockon.gif) Iphone series!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
superconductor
post Mar 6 2013, 04:12 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 16430335

hi (IMG:style_emoticons/default/weightlift.gif)

+Quote Post
superconductor
post Mar 6 2013, 04:13 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 16430335

QUOTE (OhMyGoshSmile @ Mar 6 2013, 04:39 AM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/surrender.gif) Guys, I really, really need your help. Is is true that Iphone 6 is coming out??? Cause my cousin and friends are going to but iphone 5 next week, or was that next, next week? I don't know! Please help me decide which is better? Iphone 5 or 6? Please reply! Please. Thank you. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif)

But still (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rockon.gif) Iphone series!!!

it's wrong news dear

+Quote Post
lalji1561
post Mar 7 2013, 08:30 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Certified Designer
Member No.: 14008612

iPhone 5S – What We Think We Know

According to the latest reports coming in from CNET, the iPhone 5S has already entered the production phase. Allegedly, the handset will retain the same overall design as the iPhone 5, but it will evidently arrive with more powerful hardware. Supposedly, the 5S will pack a new Apple A7 processor and a new, upgraded rear-facing camera. At this point there's no telling whether or not the shooter will have a higher amount of megapixels or if it will benefit from other tech in order to yield better results, but the camera fitted on the iPhone 5 is quite impressive as it is and any potential improvement should be more than welcomed.

Several analysts have shared their opinion on when the 5S might go on sale, but not everyone seems to agree – while some claim that the gadget will arrive in August, others predict a launch within the June-July timeframe.

iPhone 6 – Possible Specs and Features

Earlier reports coming from Business Insider indicated that the iPhone 6 might arrive with an oversized display (at least for Apple's standards), measuring 4.8 inches. The gadget could also lack a physical "Home" button and might benefit from full gesture control. One group has constructed several images of what the next iPhone might possibly look like. The photos don't depict an official render, but they have been designed based on the above guidelines.

In terms of storage, the iPhone 6 could receive the same treatment as its larger distant cousin (the iPad), and as such, the upcoming iteration might also arrive with 128 GB of internal storage.

Software-wise, the next Apple flagship is expected to introduce a newer operating system.

As far as the release date of the device goes, there is a tremendous amount of speculation brewing. iOS 7 could be unveiled in June during WWDC 2013, after which the iPhone 6 might go on sale a few months later, but no exact launch date has been confirmed.

In the end, a sought-after smartphone such as the iPhone will always attract a great deal of attention, and as such, a lot of leaks, rumors, fan-made renders and speculations will continue to pour in during the next few months (like the rumors concerning a cheaper, made of plastic iPhone that have recently surfaced – but that's another story). Treat them accordingly and remember that nothing is official…until Apple says so.
iPhone 6 release date will be sometime in Q1 2014, according to analysts. So you should to wait...

(IMG:http://4img.pl/images/m0eknbkazd939yeu4dly.png) (IMG:http://4img.pl/images/xodg44747hktd7yd6rp.png)

+Quote Post
sebert_miya
post Mar 13 2013, 12:38 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 17508841

thanks for info

+Quote Post
amitsood007
post Mar 13 2013, 02:06 AM
Post #6

Group: Members
Member No.: 656630

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/weightlift.gif)

+Quote Post
Shellharri
post Mar 27 2013, 10:58 AM
Post #7

Member No.: 17578562

Thank for sharing information about iphone 6.

+Quote Post
Соℓoяƒuℓℓ☻Liƒε
post Apr 10 2013, 10:24 AM
Post #8

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 8908111

thanxs for infos

+Quote Post
iqbalhsn20
post Apr 14 2013, 08:47 PM