> Aleena's Wonder World, if u want to step up fairy land come with me
Aleena143
post Aug 14 2011, 01:11 PM
Post #31

Group Icon

Group: Dedicated Artist
Member No.: 5001715

QUOTE (satyam1328 @ Aug 14 2011, 10:38 PM) *
your wallpaper is very very good , keep it up:)

thanks bro.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
thabull
post Aug 14 2011, 02:31 PM
Post #32

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Themer
Member No.: 613363

i'm so happy to c that u made your own personal "corner" here in m9 aleena!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)
keep on girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
manola2
post Aug 14 2011, 06:00 PM
Post #33

Group Icon

Group: Gifted DJ
Member No.: 4411692

i have to say that you made me honored and proud by inviting me here.. you are so great designer!
i think i have told you many times how much i love your work (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) im always inspired to see your wonderful wallys (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif)

im so happy to see your new thread!!! what can i say....just

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif)

and i promise, ill visit here really often (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

and.... its really nice to know you more (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) your beautiful name, and your family (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
many many kisses to your sweet little boy from me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

and tell your husband from me, that he must be really proud and unbeliewable happy to have a women like you by his side (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

hugs and kisses :wub

joanna

+Quote Post
topmanner1
post Aug 14 2011, 07:42 PM
Post #34

Group Icon

Group: Certified DJ
Member No.: 6209628

First of all congrats on your own thread sis,you have beautiful collection of wallpapers here.(IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Thanks for inviting me to your wonder world.

I have been looking at all your wallpapers from your beginning in wpc and in very short time you made a lot of beautiful wallpapers.

Your animations are amazing and the most I like among your wallpapers are colours princess and mystic island princess.

It is nice to know about your family,I already know some.

Your designing skills are amazing,good luck sis it's been pleasure looking at your journey in m9.(IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

+Quote Post
Raindeer123
post Aug 14 2011, 08:38 PM
Post #35

Group Icon

Group: Gone
Member No.: 7779151

I am honoured to be here today among wid sum beautiful hand works dat makes me realise how good ur imagination is or your
imaginations will be in future (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) you are truely a gret designer coz i have seen lots of changes in ur creations right after ur first entry in WPC (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif)
n honestly comapared to ur still or animated wallies i would like to prefer animated ones coz you are far better den anybody in dis case (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)
lastly keep up the good work n good bless you n ur family , lova ya sis (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

+Quote Post
mohamedali05
post Aug 14 2011, 10:59 PM
Post #36

Group Icon

Member No.: 8522299

Salam sis.i'm really happy to visit your new and wonderful thread,in my personal opinion,you are the queen of the animated wallpapers in mobile9. Thanks aleena sis for your invitation to visit this lovely thread,i really love all your creations,i hope you will help me caus i'm spending lot of time to learn PS and GIMP.I know how mush designing is hard. I wish you and your family all the best,especially for your little baby.keep the great work..Ahmed.

This post has been edited by mohamedali05: Aug 16 2011, 07:04 AM

+Quote Post
liapireas
post Aug 15 2011, 12:37 AM
Post #37

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Designer
Member No.: 5536126

Sweet Aleena congratulations for your new thread !!!!!!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif)
I'm very glad you finally decided to make one ........
Keep all these beautiful wallpapers of your coming !!!!!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)
See you ..... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif)

+Quote Post
Aleena143
post Aug 15 2011, 01:14 AM
Post #38

Group Icon

QUOTE (f_batiir @ Aug 15 2011, 12:27 AM) *
It very nice to see you have your own thread Aleena (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif)
Awesome walls (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif) I love your works my dear sis (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)
Your cute baby should be proud of you (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)
Hope you all the best,both at M9 and your life. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Thankyou so much bro and thanks for ur wishes.

+Quote Post
Aleena143
post Aug 15 2011, 01:19 AM
Post #39

Group Icon

QUOTE (anulubi @ Aug 15 2011, 01:19 AM) *
i am really really happy to see your beautiful fantastic tremendous thread my dear (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif) ..
all wallys looks great to me sis (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif) ...every walls of yours have a great message to tell others (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) ...
that the exact goals of your beautiful works (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) .. and i thought your real name was Aleena, and your name is Marya. my mother's name!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) .
i wish you all the best for your great thread,you and your lovable son also (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) ..
and wish you a happy journey to to the Professional Legendary designer (IMG:http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) (IMG:http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) ...

Oh bro,thankyou so much for ths wonderful and hearttouching words.

im really happy u visited my thread.

and im really very very happy u like all my works ..

u itself a great and legendary designer..i feel like taht only..

all ur works amazes me...how much effort u taking....

all the best for u too bro....

yeah im maryam....and im happy ur mom name too marya....lil difference..haha..but our name mean the same person..haha.(IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
roopu1997
post Aug 15 2011, 01:20 AM
Post #40

Group Icon

Group: Rising Themer
Member No.: 8857094

Thanks for inviting me to this wonderful thread
Your works are really great sis.Keep up this good work (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

+Quote Post
Aleena143
post Aug 15 2011, 01:22 AM
Post #41

Group Icon

QUOTE (Galina53 @ Aug 15 2011, 01:32 AM) *
Excellent work, Maria! I always wonder how having a young son may be time to find such employment? I wish you further success!

(IMG:http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac48/4mgs/flowerswishes/003.gif)

Thank u so much dear, yes its really difficult to do ths works ..i should spend more time with him,i'll try to do when he sleeps...

and i always make wallys only at last min and that to in few hrs.

but im very happy u visited here...and i always admire ur works and u shines in all area...

and u do all ur work very fast.

all the best for u dear.

+Quote Post
Aleena143
post Aug 15 2011, 01:25 AM
Post #42

Group Icon

QUOTE (thabull @ Aug 15 2011, 03:01 AM) *
i'm so happy to c that u made your own personal "corner" here in m9 aleena!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)
keep on girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks ALex bro for ur Visit here.

+Quote Post
Aleena143
post Aug 15 2011, 03:19 AM
Post #43

Group Icon

QUOTE (manola2 @ Aug 15 2011, 06:30 AM) *
i have to say that you made me honored and proud by inviting me here.. you are so great designer!
i think i have told you many times how much i love your work (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) im always inspired to see your wonderful wallys (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif)

im so happy to see your new thread!!! what can i say....just

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif)

and i promise, ill visit here really often (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

and.... its really nice to know you more (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) your beautiful name, and your family (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
many many kisses to your sweet little boy from me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

and tell your husband from me, that he must be really proud and unbeliewable happy to have a women like you by his side (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

hugs and kisses :wub

joanna

THANK U SO MUCH DEAR...

U HONOURED ME BY UR WORDS.THANKS A LOT.

I DNT VE OTHER WORDS TO EXPRESS MY HAPPINESS...I WISH U TO VISIT HERE AGAIN AND AGAIN.

THANKS FOR EVERY WORDS.(IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
manjuraja
post Aug 15 2011, 03:31 AM
Post #44

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Designer
Member No.: 8089904

Excellent Maryam dear...Finally you decided to open a thread for your lovely works... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif)

I am still don't have that much wallies to present it in a thread and I am in that work.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

I'll be back often to see your lovely works.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

+Quote Post
nazarenko
post Aug 15 2011, 11:12 AM
Post #45

Group Icon

Group: Certified Themer
Member No.: 6645309

Hi, dear Aleena! very beautiful works! I love it! well donne! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

+Quote Post

23 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th October 2014 - 09:09 AM