3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Moto M300 Headset, Operational commands not really logical
mmmmna
post Jan 1 2007, 02:14 PM
Post #1

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 888278

I have this model headset, and it is difficult to get used to. When you tap the main button, you hang up the call. I have to readjust this headpiece all the time as it presses on a sensitive area of my ear. Yet just a slight tap when trying to readjust it and poof, the call is terminated.

When you press and hold the same button, the call is put on hold. I'd prefer that moto would reverse the situation... a quick tap should put the call on hold and the 'press and hold' command should hang up the call.

Has moto changed this sequence for other BT headsets???
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mmmmna
post Jul 3 2007, 05:33 PM
Post #2

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 888278

QUOTE(mmmmna @ Jan 1 2007, 04:14 PM)
I have this model headset, and it is difficult to get used to. When you tap the main button, you hang up the call. I have to readjust this headpiece all the time as it presses on a sensitive area of my ear. Yet just a slight tap when trying to readjust it and poof, the call is terminated.

When you press and hold the same button, the call is put on hold. I'd prefer that moto would reverse the situation... a quick tap should put the call on hold and the 'press and hold' command should hang up the call.

[right][snapback]269891[/snapback][/right]

The H300 has been (deliberately) destroyed - the hang up issue was bad enough, but over the last few weeks of its life, the hang up issue was aggravated by the main button getting hypersensitive for some reason - I could flex my jaw muscles and hang up the call. While I miss the clarity and volume of the H300, I'm not sorry for the loss of the frustrations the design had.

I now have an AnyCom HS777, same button function assignment issue - the main button hangs up the call if it is tapped, puts the call on hold if the button is pressed and held.

Such a silly arrangement - you bump the button with the arm of your sunglasses when you put them on, if you put on a head band and the end touches the main button, maybe a baby reaches for moms hair or pats moms ear... poof, no more call. Under those circumstances, I'd prefer I had to 'un-hold' a call as opposed to making a new call......

+Quote Post
Guest_CLEOPATTRA_*
post Jan 26 2011, 03:53 AM
Post #3

Guests

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif)

+Quote Post
MobileRazor
post Jan 26 2011, 05:30 AM
Post #4

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 7474623

Mmmna is right.

+Quote Post
Guest_CLEOPATTRA_*
post Jan 26 2011, 09:23 AM
Post #5

Guests

wow.asked and replied to himself.hehe

+Quote Post
manola2
post Feb 27 2011, 04:26 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Group: Gifted DJ
Member No.: 4411692

yes..he just couldnt wait no longer (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Raindeer123
post Feb 27 2011, 11:33 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

Group: Gone
Member No.: 7779151

Lol you guys are crazy (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
inakhe
post Feb 28 2011, 07:06 AM
Post #8

Member No.: 7047175

You girls are right. Ha. Ha. He could not wait any longer.

+Quote Post
al-sagban
post Mar 17 2011, 03:45 PM
Post #9

Member No.: 6791347

i wish that all members do the same as you

+Quote Post
sugato_maity
post Apr 6 2011, 10:44 PM
Post #10

Group: Members
Member No.: 7607762

good[

+Quote Post
sugato_maity
post Apr 7 2011, 04:07 AM
Post #11

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif)
QUOTE (manola2 @ Feb 27 2011, 04:26 PM) *
yes..he just couldnt wait no longer (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
sugato_maity
post Apr 7 2011, 04:23 AM
Post #12

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif)
QUOTE (MobileRazor @ Jan 26 2011, 05:30 AM) *
Mmmna is right.

+Quote Post
sugato_maity
post Apr 10 2011, 05:30 AM
Post #13

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/gathering.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/gathering.gif)
QUOTE (mmmmna @ Jan 1 2007, 02:14 PM) *

+Quote Post
sugato_maity
post Apr 10 2011, 06:00 AM
Post #14

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/gathering.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/gathering.gif)
QUOTE (mmmmna @ Jul 3 2007, 05:33 PM) *
QUOTE (mmmmna @ Jan 1 2007, 04:14 PM)

The H300 has been (deliberately) destroyed - the hang up issue was bad enough, but over the last few weeks of its life, the hang up issue was aggravated by the main button getting hypersensitive for some reason - I could flex my jaw muscles and hang up the call. While I miss the clarity and volume of the H300, I'm not sorry for the loss of the frustrations the design had.

I now have an AnyCom HS777, same button function assignment issue - the main button hangs up the call if it is tapped, puts the call on hold if the button is pressed and held.

Such a silly arrangement - you bump the button with the arm of your sunglasses when you put them on, if you put on a head band and the end touches the main button, maybe a baby reaches for moms hair or pats moms ear... poof, no more call. Under those circumstances, I'd prefer I had to 'un-hold' a call as opposed to making a new call......

+Quote Post
sugato_maity
post Apr 12 2011, 08:36 AM
Post #15

QUOTE (inakhe @ Feb 28 2011, 08:06 AM) *
<br ff/>You girls are right. Ha. Ha. He could not wait any longer.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

+Quote Post