Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What Have You Done With Your Site
arabianpaki
post Aug 2 2011, 05:47 PM
Post #1

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 9174205

hey my mobile is nokia 55233
I m a regular visitor of this site ,recently i am seeing a new version of your site,Better look,but too complicated ,search box is not on front page,even if you get search box,its not working well,whatever we search it doesn't find,
java category is also missing,perhaps combind with software category,but its very difficult to locate symbion files,what have you done to your site,do you want to loose your traffic by making this site so complicated,
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
arky1million
post Aug 2 2011, 11:53 PM
Post #2

Group: Validating
Member No.: 9701991

QUOTE (arabianpaki @ Aug 2 2011, 05:47 PM) *
hey my mobile is nokia 55233
I m a regular visitor of this site ,recently i am seeing a new version of your site,Better look,but too complicated ,search box is not on front page,even if you get search box,its not working well,whatever we search it doesn't find,
java category is also missing,perhaps combind with software category,but its very difficult to locate symbion files,what have you done to your site,do you want to loose your traffic by making this site so complicated,

I agree.....being a regular visitor to this site I'm disappointed in finding that the previous version was far more user friendly than the present....For one, the search box was not displayed in the front page and a lot of time was wasted trying to find a desired file by name.The search box was the most critical feature in this site and not finding it in the front page takes away the pleasurable browsing experience we had always had going through this site.

+Quote Post
vprocks
post Aug 3 2011, 12:30 AM
Post #3

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 7641685

If you give it some time,
iam sure you will like this new version.

+Quote Post
Na3em0
post Aug 3 2011, 01:55 AM
Post #4

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 5446391

agreed its very complicated

+Quote Post
ThePerfectMuse
post Aug 3 2011, 07:08 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 7644294

I also agree. Way too many complications with navigating and using the site. I prefer the old version. The home page is brutally useless,all of the downloads seem to be vacant and the file number process is byfar too time consuming and hasn't worked for me yet.

+Quote Post
syedfaizan2008
post Aug 3 2011, 04:11 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 5122528

QUOTE (vprocks @ Aug 3 2011, 12:30 AM) *
If you give it some time,
iam sure you will like this new version.

It is fine but u guys shouldnt have merged the java category into the software category..i dont like java files and nowadays all i find in software category is java apps which r more in number ..:-(

+Quote Post
Patrick
post Aug 3 2011, 07:12 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

Group: Admin Team
Member No.: 3

What did you try to find?

It is fine but u guys shouldnt have merged the java category into the software category..i dont like java files and nowadays all i find in software category is java apps which r more in number ..:-(

working on it.

+Quote Post
powertae
post Aug 3 2011, 10:26 PM
Post #8

Member No.: 9522944

hey where is your search bar? i can't find it. this site became too complicated tsk tsk tsk (IMG:style_emoticons/default/1.gif)

+Quote Post
naveeny
post Aug 4 2011, 01:35 AM
Post #9

Member No.: 5803266

I Agree that this is new.... & has some bugs.... but search result alwways returns to zero why???
May please soon fix it... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif)

+Quote Post
kvvimal
post Aug 4 2011, 09:27 AM
Post #10

Member No.: 9647822

I was a frequent visitor of this site. now i am very much confused and bored with this site. now i don't like to get into this site. Main thing is that the java software's as well as Symbian software's are in the same session and that really is a big problem and it makes great confusion for me. After download and installing the java application we can realize that most of them are having a very low resolution and it really not suites for s60v5 as well as s60^3 phones . So at least categorize them as java software's and Symbian software's or better to go back to the previous version. It was very much user friendly.

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd September 2014 - 12:17 AM