Yes,i also Agree with All
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rakeshsoni1980
post Dec 14 2009, 10:22 PM
Post #32

Group: Validating
Member No.: 5355865

helo give a chnace for participat , i dont know how can participate any one know tell me how can i participate (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/1.gif)

+Quote Post
mirzatayyub
post Dec 20 2009, 03:50 AM
Post #33

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 3605854

i Agree with All of You.
But Really, Winning isn't that Important.
i mean, whats the Use of Winning a Competition where You are Counted in a Starters Row
and You know the Fact, that Someone is Better than You. That Winning Trophy wont Count
in anyway at All, While You are Aware of the Professional Themers.
But, i even Agree with the Fact, that Your Trying to Explain. If We are Grouped, then we would
participate more Often, because of the Ray of Hope Alive in Us of Winning. Otherwise some may
Loose Hope and Never Return DisHeartedly.
But Trust me, if You want to be Better in Theme Making. All You need is a Very Kreativ Mind and
Basic Editing Software Skills. If You don't have Effects in Your Software, then You can Always Try
to kreat it with Your Observation Skills. Trust me on this one. You just need to Visualise What does a
Particular Effect ShowCases and How it Reacts. Then just Concentrate on All the Aspects. Thats it.
You will get it.
i have Experienced it. Trust me.
keep smiling [font="Arial Black"][/font]

+Quote Post
_Abi_
post Dec 21 2009, 01:58 PM
Post #34

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 5797737

yea AlL u righT........

if you have No talenT to wiN then go to your Mamma .......

but i thinK if you worK harD then onE daY come of you sucesS.......
dat nobodY can steaL ur dat day...............!!!
its a worD for alL who thinK we are not able to wiN.....................?

+Quote Post
vivingreat
post Dec 24 2009, 11:01 PM
Post #35

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 6469545

QUOTE (rhtz @ Sep 2 2009, 12:53 PM)
couldn't keep myself away from this discussion .. ..so here are few things.. ..
@all who wants the split:: assume the managers and admins decide to split the contest, now will you be satisfied by winning against the ones who are at the same level as you are or winning against the best themers after all the hard will be more satisfactory?..? its your call.. ..
I feel competing with the best brings out the best in you.. ..and why is winning so important?..? try to enjoy what you do, work hard and look at all the previous and current work of the good themers and try to learn from those, sooner or later you will get the result.. ..and as anuj said, the journey is more important than the destination.. ..I still wish I could participate with Jasna, Zjurina, BBT, Patrick, Dr_megabyte, Augustborn99, Maampia, Zleepy, Mrklan [and the list goes on] all in the same competition .. ..

@AW:: hosting TMC for beginners once every 2 months sounds nice [only if I can participate too ] .. ..
and we have a TMC Hall of Fame and individual themers showcase thread, so I dont think another showcase thread would be necessary.. ..

Totally agree with @RHTZ
@AW it is a great idea.Can be worked upon.

+Quote Post
Cyber_Spirit
post Mar 9 2010, 10:37 AM
Post #36

Group Icon

Group: Gifted Themer
Member No.: 5205187

I posted this on WINNERS ANOUNCED WEEK 146

I think i know what topmanner wants to tell you.

This contests are always won by the same few people so we not so good themers have nothing to look here for.
There are always few people that get all the votes and throphies. I am not saying they do not deserve it, but on contrary they do deserve it,
because they really make great entries that we all love.

So i am suggesting that maybe for beginers without certain "great skills" in thememaking, that are starting to learn how to create themes,
there should be separate contest where they would get ranks and then would be able to join the competition with "pro's".

That question/suggestion requiers restructuracting throphie case and winning awards, some may think it's unjust because separating ones from the others, so it's areally big question???

But this sistem could also make Mobile9 one of the most desirable mobile sites to attend and join the community because of advancing through ranks to the very top!

This is just my opinion on how to make people feel good and succesful when they create something and get some credit for it

Fell free to comment and say what you think

+Quote Post
Guest_noahsarc_*
post Mar 9 2010, 12:06 PM
Post #37

Guests

QUOTE (Cyber_Spirit @ Mar 9 2010, 11:37 AM) *

This contests are always won by the same few people so we not so good themers have nothing to look here for.
There are always few people that get all the votes and throphies. I am not saying they do not deserve it, but on contrary they do deserve it,

So i am suggesting that maybe for beginers without certain "great skills" in thememaking, that are starting to learn how to create themes,
there should be separate contest where they would get ranks and then would be able to join the competition with "pro's".

That question/suggestion requiers restructuracting throphie case and winning awards, some may think it's unjust because separating ones from the others, so it's areally big question???

But this sistem could also make Mobile9 one of the most desirable mobile sites to attend and join the community because of advancing through ranks to the very top!

This is just my opinion on how to make people feel good and succesful when they create something and get some credit for it

+100

I totally agree with what he is saying, i too was thinking about this but was hesitating as I'm just new to this community. But its true that we beginners can't compete at all with all those professionals, take my case only i don't even know a little bit of photoshop work, after joining this community i started to learn how it works, even i didn't knew how to merge two pics, then NAINA de told me how to do, so not only me i think many here face some same problems like me.

So i too think there should be another competition for beginners, then when you admins think they can be promoted, you should promote them and let them compete with the professionals.

+Quote Post
asthegr8
post Mar 9 2010, 07:09 PM
Post #38

Group: Members
Member No.: 5574463

QUOTE (asthegr8 @ Mar 9 2010, 09:11 AM) *
very disappointed but anyway congrats to steff and sam

QUOTE (angelnaina @ Mar 9 2010, 09:28 AM) *
QUOTE (asthegr8 @ Mar 9 2010, 09:41 PM) *

why you are disappointed..i dn't understand.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

QUOTE (Cyber_Spirit @ Mar 9 2010, 10:29 AM) *
Nania & ArthurWill(Thanks for seeing improvement (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) )

agrre with Cyber spirit cause I feel here we always get only 1 point . you can see that I am improving alot in my skills . I am not saying that now i am perfect but when i create my first theme its really bed . but you can see that my last few theme like rainbow , red ferrari is not so bad but I am still getting 1 point same as the first one gold flower so I just want to quit from here . with my best memories and few learning experience (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif)

+Quote Post
shaon007009
post Mar 9 2010, 07:40 PM
Post #39

Member No.: 5150223

QUOTE (Cyber_Spirit @ Mar 9 2010, 11:37 PM) *

I Just don't know you read this or not.... http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?showtopic=64741 If Not Please Read It... All Is Here What I Think... I Wanna Only Learn More.. Who's Don't Wanna Win... Take My Example... In My 1st Ever TMC I Didn't Get Any Vote.. But Last Time I Got 34 Votes... That Means If I Made A Better One I Really Can Run With The Same Track That The Great Themers Are Running... And All I Made Today This All For TMC.. The Great Themer Are Really Much More Helpful... For Their Help I'm Here Today.... I Don't Say That I Became A Great Themer But I Can Say That I'm Not The Beginner Too..... So I'm OK With What Is Going On.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif)

@ noahsarc... I Was Same To You.. I Started Work With PS After Joining TMC.. Many People Here Helped Me To Improve.... So How You Can Think It's Just A Contest That You've To Win.... You Can Say That It's A Interesting Class And Our Friends Are Our Teacher... I'm Competing With Them For Last 11 Times.. There Was All Professional Themer... I Never Won... But I Learned A Lot... And I'm Too Happy Fighting And Learning With Them... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

This post has been edited by shaon007009: Mar 9 2010, 07:52 PM

+Quote Post
p.snp
post Mar 9 2010, 09:27 PM
Post #40

Member No.: 1166772

QUOTE (asthegr8 @ Mar 10 2010, 07:39 AM) *
QUOTE (asthegr8 @ Mar 9 2010, 09:11 AM) *

QUOTE (angelnaina @ Mar 9 2010, 09:28 AM) *
QUOTE (asthegr8 @ Mar 9 2010, 09:41 PM) *

why you are disappointed..i dn't understand.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

QUOTE (Cyber_Spirit @ Mar 9 2010, 10:29 AM) *
Nania & ArthurWill(Thanks for seeing improvement (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) )

agrre with Cyber spirit cause I feel here we always get only 1 point . you can see that I am improving alot in my skills . I am not saying that now i am perfect but when i create my first theme its really bed . but you can see that my last few theme like rainbow , red ferrari is not so bad but I am still getting 1 point same as the first one gold flower so I just want to quit from here . with my best memories and few learning experience (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif)

QUOTE (topmanner1 @ Mar 9 2010, 08:45 PM) *
I must say one thing, this voting system hasn't been giving me more than one vote and I think someone is Voting me every time for my entry. I thank him for showing some respect. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

This doesn't mean any disrespect to others, What I say is I don't deserve the last position that I am always put in. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

Congrats to the Winners

ha.ha... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) i know that wht u say abt ...... that was the fact i leave TMC before past weeks ago..... i had tell my opinion abt "publishing result in TMC "

http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?...65144&st=45

but i didn't get any responds frm any TMC manager ... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/weightlift.gif) ( i hope this time will get a reply...(IMG:http://i50.tinypic.com/ohssjc.jpg) ) .i don't want to change voting system here.... but i think it is better that change the system of publishing result like RC or WPC.... coz everyone can understand their progress..... And increase number of votes with increasing no.of entries....(7/30 not good i think ..... )

This post has been edited by p.snp: Mar 9 2010, 11:08 PM

+Quote Post
p.snp
post Mar 9 2010, 09:42 PM
Post #41

QUOTE (Cyber_Spirit @ Mar 9 2010, 10:59 PM) *

That question/suggestion requiers restructuracting throphie case and winning awards, some may think it's unjust because separating ones from the others, so it's areally big question??? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

This is just my opinion on how to make people feel good and succesful when they create something and get some credit for it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

just check this................

http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?showtopic=64741

+Quote Post
p.snp
post Mar 9 2010, 10:24 PM
Post #42

@TMc manager .....

could u pls change the system of publishing result as like WPC and RC ................ (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) coz we all can understand step by step prograss .... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

And could u pls increase no.of votes per no.of entries....... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

+Quote Post
Guest_noahsarc_*
post Mar 9 2010, 10:33 PM
Post #43

Guests

QUOTE (shaon007009 @ Mar 9 2010, 07:40 PM) *
QUOTE (Cyber_Spirit @ Mar 9 2010, 11:37 PM) *

I Just don't know you read this or not.... http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?showtopic=64741 If Not Please Read It... All Is Here What I Think... I Wanna Only Learn More.. Who's Don't Wanna Win... Take My Example... In My 1st Ever TMC I Didn't Get Any Vote.. But Last Time I Got 34 Votes... That Means If I Made A Better One I Really Can Run With The Same Track That The Great Themers Are Running... And All I Made Today This All For TMC.. The Great Themer Are Really Much More Helpful... For Their Help I'm Here Today.... I Don't Say That I Became A Great Themer But I Can Say That I'm Not The Beginner Too..... So I'm OK With What Is Going On.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif)

@ noahsarc... I Was Same To You.. I Started Work With PS After Joining TMC.. Many People Here Helped Me To Improve.... So How You Can Think It's Just A Contest That You've To Win.... You Can Say That It's A Interesting Class And Our Friends Are Our Teacher... I'm Competing With Them For Last 11 Times.. There Was All Professional Themer... I Never Won... But I Learned A Lot... And I'm Too Happy Fighting And Learning With Them... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I guess you didn't get my point, my point is when you are in class 1 and you have to appear for a Gk test with a class 10 student will you ever be able to compete?
Okai let me give you another example, suppose you want to become a good cricketer and want to join your national cricket team, you can't join that team by just joining any cricket coaching center, first you have to learn there, then you have to play and compete with people of your own group i.e. beginners, when you perform good then you are promoted to senior groups, and soo on goes till you finally join the national team.

My point is first we should compete against people of our caliber and when the JUDGES think `that he has improved a lot then he should be promoted to next level to compete against the next level people. I have seen many people are really disheartened by the results they are getting always just 1 point after making such a good theme. In this manner there moral will go down day by day because they try there best to make a theme and when they don't get there desired result, then surely they gonna back off from the next time.

And in this manner only few themers will be left in this community only.

+Quote Post
p.snp
post Mar 9 2010, 10:44 PM
Post #44

nice point noahsarc bro.......... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) agreee with u ............. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

+Quote Post
shaon007009
post Mar 10 2010, 01:36 AM
Post #45

Member No.: 5150223

QUOTE (noahsarc @ Mar 10 2010, 11:33 AM) *
I guess you didn't get my point, my point is when you are in class 1 and you have to appear for a Gk test with a class 10 student will you ever be able to compete?
Okai let me give you another example, suppose you want to become a good cricketer and want to join your national cricket team, you can't join that team by just joining any cricket coaching center, first you have to learn there, then you have to play and compete with people of your own group i.e. beginners, when you perform good then you are promoted to senior groups, and soo on goes till you finally join the national team.

My point is first we should compete against people of our caliber and when the JUDGES think `that he has improved a lot then he should be promoted to next level to compete against the next level people. I have seen many people are really disheartened by the results they are getting always just 1 point after making such a good theme. In this manner there moral will go down day by day because they try there best to make a theme and when they don't get there desired result, then surely they gonna back off from the next time.

And in this manner only few themers will be left in this community only.

Very Nice Point... All Should Support You... But I Still Don't Agree... Yap The People Who Gets 1 Point Each Time They Must Disheartened... But They Shouldn't Give Up.... In My Case I Can Hardly Remember That I Got 2 or more overall Votes... I'm Still Going On.. Someday I'll Have More Votes... I Just Think That I Can Learn More....
In Cricket Club There Are Talented Coach... They Teach The Learner... If It Separate You Will Not Get Good Coach From The Beginner Or Like Us Who Is Still Learning... Or If You Think This Is OK.. Than You Have To Take A Big Time To Be A Good Themer... And There Is A Point Of Leveling People.. That Case People Will Divided In Five Group I Guess.. The Beginner, The Rising Themer, The Gifted themer, The Certified Themer And Finally Legendary Themer.. So There Will Be More Than Two Contest In My Opinion... So I Don't Think It's A Good Idea..... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif)

+Quote Post

22 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 12:19 PM