IPB
4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Members Promotion Jan '12
thump_rockstar
post Jan 16 2012, 09:54 AM
Post #31

Group: Premium Publisher
From: (Latitude: 30° 52' 60 N, Longitude: 75° 50' 60 E) :-)
Member No.: 1769070

Congrats to all promoted, very well deserved (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)
Special congrats to Amdo on his legendary dj badge, its always a pleasure to listen what u bring to RC, keep up the great work (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rockon.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kevin159
post Jan 16 2012, 10:08 AM
Post #32

Group Icon

Group: Certified DJ
Member No.: 1838422

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) So many thanks to christy for promoting me. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) congratulations to all promoted members (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

Especially for my friends Amdo & Sri Very well deserved for this (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

+Quote Post
shaon007009
post Jan 16 2012, 10:11 AM
Post #33

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 5150223

Congratzz!!!
Anu.. For your double promo.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)
Soumy.. Well done.. Totally deserving.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)
Viola... Rise of upcoming queen.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) Congrats..

Tinca.. Congrats... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

Amdominator... All hail to the legend.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)
Srimunnamunna.. Prince become the king.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif)
kevin159... Congratulations. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

This post has been edited by shaon007009: Jan 16 2012, 10:13 AM

+Quote Post
nazarenko
post Jan 16 2012, 01:13 PM
Post #34

Group Icon

Group: Certified Themer
Member No.: 6645309

Anu, I congratulate, you are very talented!
Soumy, my congrats! I am very glad for you!
Viola, wow! my congratulations! well done!
Tinca, congrats! your works perfect!
and my sincere congratulations Amdominator, Srimunnamunna, kevin159!
(IMG:http://s19.rimg.info/ced6a73a7d4279ed6e0757ce9e3a282f.gif) (IMG:http://s19.rimg.info/ced6a73a7d4279ed6e0757ce9e3a282f.gif) (IMG:http://s19.rimg.info/ced6a73a7d4279ed6e0757ce9e3a282f.gif)

+Quote Post
kewlone
post Jan 16 2012, 04:14 PM
Post #35

Group Icon

Group: WPC Manager
Member No.: 6007542

i couldn't stop replying you first (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

QUOTE (shaon007009 @ Jan 16 2012, 12:11 PM) *
Srimunnamunna.. Prince become the king.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif)

nah, king sounds a bit old, he is PRINCE (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) at least for me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

(IMG:http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e272/roxursocks13/Congratulations.jpg)

to tinca, anu, soumya, viola for your respective promotions (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

Special Congrats to our Trance Prince, Amdo for his Legendary Badge (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif)

to Sri for your promotion (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) really happy for your achievement (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

To Kevin for giving RC such awesome new mixes and compostions (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

This post has been edited by kewlone: Jan 17 2012, 07:25 AM

+Quote Post
srimunnamunna
post Jan 16 2012, 10:40 PM
Post #36

Group Icon

Group: Legendary DJ
Member No.: 3519269

@ shaon - ha ha thank u my friend
@ enna - thank u so so much dear princess

+Quote Post
hopeless19
post Jan 16 2012, 11:31 PM
Post #37

Group Icon

Group: Gifted Themer
Member No.: 8635489

Congratulations to all the promoted members- Anu, Soumya, Viola, Tinca, Amdominator, Srimunna and Kevin (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)
Very well deserved... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbs_up.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbs_up.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbs_up.gif)

This post has been edited by hopeless19: Jan 16 2012, 11:32 PM

+Quote Post
topmanner1
post Jan 17 2012, 10:14 AM
Post #38

Group Icon

Group: Certified DJ
Member No.: 6209628

Congrats to all the promoted members.

Specially to my RC mates,

A true master DJ friendly and kind hearted Amdo bro, my great friend Sri and to one with amazing musical skills Kevin bro.

+Quote Post
vinothvardha
post Jan 17 2012, 09:20 PM
Post #39

Group Icon

Group: Dedicated Artist
Member No.: 9165665

(IMG:http://www.dumpyourphoto.com/files3/91557/SCQOsjT.gif)
congratts to all preomoted members.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

+Quote Post
sultan421
post Jan 20 2012, 07:02 AM
Post #40

Group: Members
Member No.: 7706761

Congratulation to all. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

+Quote Post
idias_1
post Jan 20 2012, 08:41 PM
Post #41

Group Icon

Group: RC Manager
Member No.: 3896707

Congratulations to all promoted members (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

Especially so for :

Amdo : You're a legend now bro, so happy for you .. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

Sri : This should yours long time ago. You're a wondeful DJ (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

Kevin : You have exquisite style of mixing. Very talented (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

+Quote Post
manola2
post Jan 21 2012, 09:56 AM
Post #42

Group Icon

Group: Gifted DJ
Member No.: 4411692

my big big big CONGRATS to all promoted members (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif)

Anu!! for your double promotion!!!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

Soumya!! im so happy to see it!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

Viola!! congrats dear!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

Tinca!! you are a real artist!!!! well deserved!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

Srikanth!! woooow!!!! you are an incredible dj dear!! i love to see this badge on your profile...you really deserved it dear (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

Kevin!! im always shocking when i listen to your music...its so beautiful (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) yes..i can say its YOUR music!! you deservr much more that this badge, but im sure you will get it soon!! for now..a biiiiiiiiiiiig congrats to you!!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

and finally....

AMDO!!!!! this is what i expected from a loooooong time!! for me it was just a mater of time..(btw..why so long christy?)
you are one of the best djs i have ever seen in my life!! the music you choose every time is simply awesome!! i love your taste, your style of mixing, and i have to say i lerned from you many things (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) you are a wonderful friend, always helpfull, and nice to everyone..no matter if is an old member, or a newbie (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) this wonderful badge will show to everyone how great and precious person you are (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) CONGRATS my dear from the bottom of my heart!!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

+Quote Post
parrot25
post Jan 21 2012, 10:15 PM
Post #43

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 9200464

Congratulations to all promoted members!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

+Quote Post
harryhari
post Jan 22 2012, 06:17 AM
Post #44

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 11849026

QUOTE (anil8664 @ Jan 16 2012, 12:59 AM) *
Congratulation to all.
Anu, tinca, amdo, munna, kevin, viola, (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

hi (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif)

+Quote Post
christina86
post Jan 22 2012, 05:37 PM
Post #45

Group Icon

Group: Junior Admin Team
Member No.: 1844784

Congratulations to all promoted members (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif)

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2014 - 07:04 AM