Closed TopicStart new topic
> Members Promotion June 09, 2 Certified DJ, 1 Certified Designer
christina86
post Jun 11 2009, 01:18 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Junior Admin Team
Member No.: 1844784

G'day M9ers! It's the time to give out Members Award to those who have performed superbly well in our little community again.

I 'm very happy to announce you the two Certified DJs, Sport-O and thump_rockstar. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

Sport-O is one of the first Ringtone Challenge supporters with a lot of awesome mixes and won many trophies. He was away for a while but recently rejoined RC with a blast.

Thump_rockstar, or simply thumpy, is a very supportive member of the Ringtone Challenge. He hasn't lost many challenges since he started to participate and has won many trophies. Recently he hosted the Rising DJ Challenge for new RC participants with a great success. Plus he always gives helpful tips to all the DJs, a quality that we all appreciate.

Both are very talented DJs and I 'm very happy I had the opportunity to listen their amazing creations.

(IMG:http://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1725/1725893nnc9yn3v2t.gif) guys this badge is yours (IMG:http://static.mobile9.com/badges/certifieddj.png)

P.S. You both get one, no need to fight for it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
boxieblue
post Jun 12 2009, 12:22 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Member No.: 583675

And now, it's time to acknowledge one of the best designers M9 has seen- dLazaros. Every time he has participated in a WPC contest he has blown every one away. the tonnes of trophies on his homesite are an evidence of the fact.
But despite all those wins, he has retained his humility. Fellow participants respect him, adore him, look up to him. And he has always been ready to lend a helping hand to new entrants, providing tips, feedback and ensuring that everyone feels appreciated.

His achievements, and his helpful personality, demand more than a standing ovation. It is with great pride, then, that we honor him with the Certified Designer Award.

Congratulations dLazaros, the badge is now yours. Admire it. Flaunt it. You deserve it.

(IMG:http://static.mobile9.com/badges/certifieddesigner.png)

(IMG:http://glitter.graphics.gilek.com/albums/rr247/wmyy/Congratulations/congrats019.gif)

+Quote Post
vinnieza
post Jun 12 2009, 01:25 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Admin Team
Member No.: 850

Congratulations to Sport-O, thump and dL. You deserve it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

+Quote Post
NVDVS1
post Jun 12 2009, 02:20 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Rising Themer
Member No.: 1096993

Hey, well done Sport-O, Thump_rockstar & dLazaros. Deserved for sure.

+Quote Post
vegeta_sa
post Jun 12 2009, 02:52 AM
Post #5

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 956640

Congrats to Sport-O, Thump_rockstar & dLazaros.
Great work guys (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

+Quote Post
pantoflica
post Jun 12 2009, 04:54 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

Member No.: 1465230

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) Congrats to my sweet bro's DJ's Sport-O and Thumpy im so proud at you both !!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

Congrats Dl !!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

+Quote Post
thump_rockstar
post Jun 12 2009, 05:04 AM
Post #7

Group: Premium Publisher
From: (Latitude: 30° 52' 60 N, Longitude: 75° 50' 60 E) :-)
Member No.: 1769070

Thanx a lot to the (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif) Admin team (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) and my RC Managers (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

Ringtone Challenge is something i have enjoyed the most in M9 and it feels great on being awarded the Certified Dj Badge (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Thank you Christina (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) Vinni (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) Tony (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) Ismail (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) n Jas. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

Congrats to Sport-O (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) n dLazaros (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) on their respective Badges (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
antonis1978
post Jun 12 2009, 05:22 AM
Post #8

Group Icon

Group: Certified DJ
Member No.: 744287

Congrats guys!!!!!!!!!!! Well deserved (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

@lazaros

Gia tin Ellada re gmt (IMG:style_emoticons/default/haha.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

This post has been edited by antonis1978: Jun 12 2009, 07:00 AM

+Quote Post
rhtz
post Jun 12 2009, 06:42 AM
Post #9

Group Icon

Group: TMC Manager
Member No.: 3334496

Congrats Thumpy, Sport-O and dLazaros (IMG:http://www.emoticons.free.fr/smileys/Emotion-Happy/jumpy.gif) .. ..very well deserved.. ..(IMG:http://www.emoticons.free.fr/smileys/Emotion-Happy/jumpy.gif)

+Quote Post
davis-art
post Jun 12 2009, 02:20 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

Group: Certified Themer
Member No.: 415614

My heartful congrats, mates! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

+Quote Post
melmex59
post Jun 12 2009, 03:09 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

Group: Certified DJ
Member No.: 1394363

(IMG:http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj168/jommul/MM_con.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

Congrats to Sport-O (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif) Thump_rockstar (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif) and dLazaros (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif)

You all deserved it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheers.gif)

+Quote Post
dLazaros
post Jun 12 2009, 04:03 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

Group: Gifted Themer
Member No.: 53393

Aaaaa..... I want to thank my wife, my parents, my agent, and the academy for the honor and the respect that goes with this aknowlegment...... oops.... wrong acceptance speach!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I want to thank all of you that thought of me and presented me this award/recognition.
From my point of view I want to thank this site, EX, AW all of the admin team(in which I was proud to once be a part of) and the great members that have really created a special place on the internet.
I came here 5 years ago in search of a way to make themes for my V800 (vlam!!!) and ended up learning far more than photoshop! I may have been away for a long time but M9 has always been my jump port into the web every day and will remain so for times to come.

THANK YOU!!!

+Quote Post
pantoflica
post Jun 12 2009, 05:07 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

Member No.: 1465230

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) was that your Oscar Speech DL? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

+Quote Post
Sourav_Kumar
post Jun 12 2009, 07:46 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

Group: Rising Themer
Member No.: 5101800

Contrats Sport-O... thump ...and dL..you all deserve it........ (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheers.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

+Quote Post
klngpow3r
post Jun 12 2009, 08:17 PM
Post #15

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 566498

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) Congrats bro Sporty & bro thumpy... Really feel proud for you all... Well done!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

+Quote Post

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th September 2014 - 01:02 PM