your_mother
post Feb 2 2012, 06:47 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Designer
Member No.: 2505090

I have to admit, I really get bored of promoting
Liapireas
But now she has finally reached the top of DC, so there won't be any further promotion from our side... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) But seriously now:

Up to this day she joined DC 33 times, and had 26 winning places. That is a success rate of 79%!!! I'm sure you will all agree that she deserves this badge more than anybody! And I am very proud that I can be the one to give away the very first Ultimate Artist Badge to this unbelievably talented girl. Or woman. Whatever you like better, Lia... So, without any further babbling from my side here is your badge:

And here is one of her wonderful themes, the first place winner of DC 39:

Download

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ArthurWill
post Feb 10 2012, 02:16 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Admin Team
Member No.: 131119

It's that time of the month again. This time we have huge promotion. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) Always exciting to see many of you getting better & better in theming. Who get the promotion this month? Read on!

Gifted Themer
First a lovely lady - Aleena143. Since her promotion last September, she has added some impressive themes to her portfolio. With something like this, this, this & that she is definitely on the move to higher ground. With 11 toothy & 2 trophies, she will now have the rosy on her chest.

Then there is Imsagi. She might not win a lot in STC but that's because she has cracked to the top and always so close to podium finish. Amazing themes like Chip & Dale, Cute Teddy, Halloween & Tiger help make her a worthy rosy receiver.

Next up is Magicas! If you've been here in M9 for a while it's impossible that you don't know her. Initially famous for making amazing animations, Magi is also an active themer. She probably won the most theme competition toothies among all. Her amazing perseverance finally lands her the Gifted Themer award. Some notable themes that you should definitely check out include: Chip & Dale, Hedgedog, Santa Dragon & Winter Fairy.

Finally we have a guy!! Cyber_spirit reminds me so much of another M9er, Ghasse. Nine of out of ten times I can correctly recognise the theme by Cyber by looking at the main screen only. With superb themes like Nuclear winter, AC/DC, Monster Energy & Battlefield 3, and most importantly someone who is always friendly & willing to offer help if asked, we are proud to bestow upon the rosy badge to spirit of Cyber!

Congratulations to four of you! The (IMG:http://static.mobile9.com/badges/giftedthemer.png) is now yours! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

Rising Themer
This month we have four M9ers to bestow upon the Rising Themer award. They are Noahdcruz, San-sagar, Dar777ina & Rohitcstrike. Congratulations for getting (IMG:http://static.mobile9.com/badges/risingthemer.png) guys!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

+Quote Post
aliciawwp
post Feb 13 2012, 12:36 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Mobile9 Team
Member No.: 8812604

Congratz to lia reaching for "Ultimate Artist" (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)
Congratz to dearest Aleena143, imsagi, magicas & Cyber_spirit for winning "Gifted Themer",
Congratz to Noahdcruz, San-sagar, Dar777ina & Rohitcstrike for winning "Rising themer", (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheers.gif)

Well done guys! Proud to be m9ers! We rock! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/punk.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/punk.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/punk.gif)

+Quote Post
Aleena143
post Feb 13 2012, 12:47 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Dedicated Artist
Member No.: 5001715

OH God,ths is really very very shocking news for me.i didnt expected it.thanks a lot admin and Pat and alicia for believing me and promoted me.

A BIG THANKS.

And

i CONGRATUALTE LIa for her Promotion on DC.

she deserves it a lot.she is a real inspiration for me. and many.

COngrates dear.

and congrates sanam sis,cyber bro,magicas dear.

and sagar bro,Noah bro, Dar777ina dear & Rohit bro.

Thanks dear alicia.

This post has been edited by Aleena143: Feb 13 2012, 12:47 AM

+Quote Post
liapireas
post Feb 13 2012, 01:06 AM
Post #5

Group Icon

Member No.: 5536126

So many promoted people this month !!!!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif)
Let's start ....
Many congratulations to Aleena143, imsagi, magicas & Cyber_spirit for "Gifted Themer" badge !!!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)
And to Noahdcruz, San-sagar, Dar777ina & Rohitcstrike for the "Rising themer" badge !!!!
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)
You all deserve it guys !!!!!

(IMG:http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1044/1044578lc6sxz35b5.gif)

Eric and mom I'm speechless I didn't expect the ultimate badge so soon !!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)
Thanks so much , I hope I deserve it and I will do my best to honour it !!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)
You all have been so kind with me, thanks for the wonderful comments for me mom ....
And yes it's my last promotion from DC (IMG:style_emoticons/default/whistle.gif) you are finally getting rid of me !!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
gemini7010
post Feb 13 2012, 01:07 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

Group: Gifted Themer
Member No.: 3437945

Big congratulations to everyone, well deserved (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

+Quote Post
san-sagar
post Feb 13 2012, 01:15 AM
Post #7

Group Icon

Group: Rising Themer
Member No.: 9008745

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) realy happy ..by getting atlist ..rising ..badge ... thanks patricia ... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

congrats .all wht i can say just- ...i realy love m9... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

This post has been edited by san-sagar: Feb 13 2012, 01:19 AM

+Quote Post
Cyber_Spirit
post Feb 13 2012, 02:43 AM
Post #8

Group Icon

Member No.: 5205187

Finally I got that badge! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) haha

Thank you very much on promotion guys (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

And i congratulate to all promoted members! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

+Quote Post
mkraj25
post Feb 13 2012, 02:57 AM
Post #9

Group Icon

Member No.: 9477888

BIG BIG CONGRATULATION TO THE PROMOTED MEMBERS (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

very well deserved all (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

+Quote Post
magicas1
post Feb 13 2012, 02:59 AM
Post #10

Group Icon

Member No.: 6466040

(IMG:http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/3159/3159514za7i448q7w.gif)

to Lia aleena imsagi cyberspirit rohitstrike noad san sagar dar777ina for their promotions very well deserved

Patricia thank you so much for the promotion (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) the rose badge to me I am in chock and I am very very honoured to recive it and your fantastic words about me and my work thank you

+Quote Post
dar777ina
post Feb 13 2012, 03:03 AM
Post #11

Group Icon

Group: Certified Themer
Member No.: 7793250

I have no words! Great pleasure and honor for me. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) Thank you very much! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)
I also congratulate all those who got the promotion! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheers.gif)

+Quote Post
soumyadeepbshn
post Feb 13 2012, 04:21 AM
Post #12

Group Icon

Member No.: 8177967

(IMG:http://www.emoticons.free.fr/smileys/Emotion-Yes/clap2.gif) Ahhhh so many promotions , really very well deserved . (IMG:http://www.emoticons.free.fr/smileys/Emotion-Yes/clap2.gif)
(IMG:http://www.emoticons.free.fr/smileys/Emotion-Yes/clap2.gif) My heartiest congratulation to my lovely friends Lia , Aleena , Sanam , Magi , Cyber , Nohad , Sagar , Darina & Rohit
(IMG:http://www.emoticons.free.fr/smileys/Emotion-Yes/clap2.gif)

+Quote Post
manjuraja
post Feb 13 2012, 05:25 AM
Post #13

Group Icon

Member No.: 8089904

Congrats everyone!!! Well deserved!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif)

+Quote Post
srimunnamunna
post Feb 13 2012, 05:34 AM
Post #14

Group Icon

Group: Legendary DJ
Member No.: 3519269

congrats to all promoters specially for lia for 1st ultimate artist in m9, well deserved guys.

+Quote Post
Aeronitor
post Feb 13 2012, 06:31 AM
Post #15

Group Icon

Group: Dedicated Artist
Member No.: 12319787

Congratulations To All Deserving Winners (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2014 - 09:31 PM