> Challenge 70 - Icons, Icons for Mobile Themes
Galina53
post Jan 14 2013, 01:30 AM
Post #16

Group Icon

Group: WPC Manager
Member No.: 5059374

QUOTE (jolansky @ Jan 9 2013, 10:59 AM) *
hmnnn, seems like everyone's still having new year's holidays!!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wallbash.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wallbash.gif)

No,Jolly! Matter is not in holidays, and in restriction. I do icons in Adobe Illustrator .Forms in a format PNG do not approach for me.

maybe we allow icons made in AI so we can include you,,,just save the icons there in png format and submit here an ,.AI file,,,what do you think anu bro? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) but we understand galina dear (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

sorry i used the edit button here (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif)

This post has been edited by jolansky: Jan 14 2013, 02:38 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rahulanant83
post Jan 14 2013, 03:07 AM
Post #17

Group Icon

Group: Gifted Themer
Member No.: 10931024

@Anu AND Jeeya- wow Excellent work so far lov it
@galina- welcome dear!

+Quote Post
anulubi
post Jan 14 2013, 04:37 AM
Post #18

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Designer
Member No.: 7411203

galina we understood that dear.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
actually i did not know about, such files like AI..
if i knew it already, i'd have change the description at first..and would ask for AI file too (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) ..
thanks jolly..thats good idea..
i'll change the description now..i know its little late, but anyway i'll change it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Jan 14 2013, 05:37 AM
Post #19

Group Icon

QUOTE (anulubi @ Jan 15 2013, 12:37 AM) *
if i knew it already, i'd have change the description at first..and would ask for AI file too (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) ..
i'll change the description now..i know its little late, but anyway i'll change it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

You can look at a format AI only in Adobe Illustrator. Certainly, icons will be in a format PNG. But I am am confused also with the sizes in the task. These icons will be intended for what devices?

To do 25 icons for 60 series of sense is not present. For their theme it is necessary 700. In the fortieth series absolutely other set of icons. How many and what icons necessary for other devices I do not know.

To do icons that they anywhere could not be used it is useless work...

This post has been edited by Galina53: Jan 14 2013, 06:19 AM

+Quote Post
anulubi
post Jan 14 2013, 11:27 AM
Post #20

Group Icon

QUOTE (Galina53 @ Jan 14 2013, 06:07 PM) *
QUOTE (anulubi @ Jan 15 2013, 12:37 AM) *

You can look at a format AI only in Adobe Illustrator. Certainly, icons will be in a format PNG. But I am am confused also with the sizes in the task. These icons will be intended for what devices?

To do 25 icons for 60 series of sense is not present. For their theme it is necessary 700. In the fortieth series absolutely other set of icons. How many and what icons necessary for other devices I do not know.

To do icons that they anywhere could not be used it is useless work...

first of all i wanna tell you that i'm still new at managing, especially choosing topics..
i just picked up this topic for a change, DC is more than just making wallpapers and posters.hope you know that already.

i know above is all not for your replay, but i just want you to know that..
and secondly, the icons's size which mension in #1 post was for iphone, i must have missed that part,so excuse me..
you can make icons whichever pixel you want, also remember try to be making png in user friendly size..

and about icons for series, you just misunderstood the description, or my description just made you wrong..
i was saying in that, you could make these 25 icons, if you want, underline - ( "only if you want" ), you could make more icons..
there is no such restriction about not making more than 25 icons...

i'm sorry if i'm sound rude, its my english (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Jan 14 2013, 01:48 PM
Post #21

Group Icon

@ Anu!My English language is very bad and I not all understand . It is possible for me to make the complete set of icons for the fortieth series with the permission 320-240. Let they will not be in a competition, but, probably, to somebody will be necessary.

+Quote Post
jolansky
post Jan 14 2013, 01:50 PM
Post #22

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Themer
Member No.: 3359111

galina...we understand you dear,,,but you are making awesome icons,,they can never be useless and besides,,many are making android themes,,,and these 25 icons are useful,,they can also be useful for series 40,,it is just a matter of resizing them, well,,it was just a suggestion for you to make icons in AI,,,so at least you can join us here,,,,as i see,,there are few participants joining with this topic,,,,at least if you join us,,,,then it will be an honor,,,,,anu bro,,i think you sound just fine and your English sounds amazing!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

This post has been edited by jolansky: Jan 14 2013, 03:46 PM

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Jan 14 2013, 02:06 PM
Post #23

Group Icon

QUOTE (jolansky @ Jan 15 2013, 09:50 AM) *
galina...we understand you dear,,,but you are making awesome icons,,they can never be useless and besides,,many are making android themes,,,and these 25 icons are useful,,they can also be useful for series 40,,it is just a matter of resizing them, well,,it was just a suggestion for you to make icons in AI,,,so at least you can join us here,,,,as i see,,there are few participants joining with this topic,,,,at least if you join us,,,,then it will be an honor,,,,,anu bro,,i think you sound just fine and your English sounds amazing!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

OK,sweet Jolly. I will try to make 25 icons. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

This post has been edited by jolansky: Jan 14 2013, 03:50 PM

+Quote Post
jolansky
post Jan 14 2013, 03:47 PM
Post #24

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Themer
Member No.: 3359111

i will be very happy galina dear! now excited to see what you can come up from your great imagination! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif)

This post has been edited by jolansky: Jan 14 2013, 03:49 PM

+Quote Post
anulubi
post Jan 16 2013, 04:22 AM
Post #25

Group Icon

galina cant wait to see your icons (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif)

my work is done (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
(IMG:http://www.dumpyourphoto.com/files7/193236/hkVwYWB.jpg)
Download Icons and PSDs here

This post has been edited by anulubi: Jan 16 2013, 04:43 AM

+Quote Post
AjiNryU
post Jan 16 2013, 07:28 AM
Post #26

Group: Members
Member No.: 15569670

@anu, bravo... good execution (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

Aye made something... after complete i found the mistake (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) edges are not clear thats the prob:(
(IMG:http://www.dumpyourphoto.com/files7/193249/6Zncp5Wj.jpg)

+Quote Post
anulubi
post Jan 16 2013, 07:43 AM
Post #27

Group Icon

ajin what do you mean by 'edges are not clear'?? is that stroke that you taking about? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif)
btw your icons look so cool (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif)

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Jan 16 2013, 08:01 AM
Post #28

Group Icon

@anulubi, @AjiNryU, Exellent icons! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

My modest record. Icons are placed in that sequence, as in the task list. In archive they are signed.

(IMG:http://s020.radikal.ru/i719/1301/a0/6ec8b5f96fbe.png)

Originals

Download.

@Anu! You do not listen to requests. I again searched for a code of a logo for loading of icons on a site! Why you do not place it at once?

This post has been edited by Galina53: Jan 16 2013, 08:04 AM

+Quote Post
anulubi
post Jan 16 2013, 08:48 AM
Post #29

Group Icon

galina beautiful icons dear (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif)
i didnt get you (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif)

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Jan 16 2013, 09:15 AM
Post #30

Group Icon

QUOTE (anulubi @ Jan 17 2013, 04:48 AM) *
galina beautiful icons dear (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif)
i didnt get you (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif)

Many thanks,dear! I wrote about it in DC 69. We load works to site very often earlier, than you open FET. Therefore would be correct to place a code on a logo DC at the task announcement, instead of in FET.

One more question. It is written that at 15 participations in DC the participant receives a badge. Data on participations last time was updated in October. I have more than 15 participations, and no badge I have. Why?

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd November 2014 - 07:59 AM