IPB
528 Pages V  « < 392 393 394 395 396 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> The Hazard Blue Lounge, Discussions, Projects and Chatting!
AzureSephiroth
post Aug 17 2009, 07:46 PM
Post #5896

Group Icon

Group: Gallery Moderator
Member No.: 719443

QUOTE (DeZal @ Aug 18 2009, 05:27 AM) *
** yawn **

Who is making all the noise...You just woke me up...

Oh well, now I'm up I may join in with WPC if I can think of something.

Hows World at War coming up? I lost interest when I found prestige was unlocked at level 65, so I'm now blitzing through my 5th prestige on COD4. Let us play sometime soon, I'm aching to beat you on your turf.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Platinum-Skillz
post Aug 18 2009, 11:26 AM
Post #5897

Group: Members
Member No.: 1516763

QUOTE (AzureSephiroth @ Aug 17 2009, 07:46 PM) *
** yawn **

Hows World at War coming up? I lost interest when I found prestige was unlocked at level 65, so I'm now blitzing through my 5th prestige on COD4. Let us play sometime soon, I'm aching to beat you on your turf.

Interesting.

I haven't been here in forever. I actually just found this place again while doing a Google.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

+Quote Post
AzureSephiroth
post Aug 19 2009, 08:34 AM
Post #5898

Group Icon

QUOTE (Platinum-Skillz @ Aug 18 2009, 10:26 PM) *
QUOTE (AzureSephiroth @ Aug 17 2009, 07:46 PM) *
** yawn **

Interesting.

I haven't been here in forever. I actually just found this place again while doing a Google.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

Whoa if it isn't platinum skillz! how you doing buddy? good old google helped you over here? how can you lose your way to mobile9...madness I say

+Quote Post
Platinum-Skillz
post Aug 20 2009, 07:14 AM
Post #5899

Group: Members
Member No.: 1516763

Eh, crazy s***e in the real world... lack of time... etc, etc, etc.

I've been dabblin' back into some Photoshop recently. I'm pretty rusty, lol. Figured I'd come back around this way and see how things were going. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
Tails_Prower
post Sep 2 2009, 08:05 PM
Post #5900

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 1416850

Mew
^ ^
= ' ' =

Heya guys its been a while (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif)
Im sorry i haven't gotten the tutorials up yet (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) i've been having a little trouble with them
And... i have developed a slight addiction for an online game >_< (gaahhh i love Shaiya)
I promise i will get them done as soon as i work out how to post 'em.

Anyways how's everyone been?

This post has been edited by Tails_Prower: Sep 2 2009, 08:13 PM

+Quote Post
LotusB
post Sep 8 2009, 12:56 AM
Post #5901

Member No.: 3674731

Hey everyone I don't know if I'm still allowed to post here but I just dropped by to say a big hello to everyone and to say I hope you are all happy and well hugs from Kylee.
(IMG:http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo294/LotusBloss/zg8w-17W-1.gif)

+Quote Post
AashirAzeem
post Sep 10 2009, 03:13 PM
Post #5902

Member No.: 3211414

Hi Guyzzz... I am Back With Nothing New But A passion of Arts n Freindship....

+Quote Post
CallidusMacedoni...
post Sep 16 2009, 02:35 AM
Post #5903

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 3140281

Checking in (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rockon.gif)

Sorry I haven't been active in...well, quite a long time. Had a pretty busy summer (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif)
About projects, I had some trouble with Photoshop so I couldn't make any themes/wallys. Sorted that out, I'm now "studying" Photoshop through Adobe's "Classroom in a book".

Hope my visits will be more frequent.

Cheers! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
AzureSephiroth
post Sep 17 2009, 05:46 AM
Post #5904

Group Icon

QUOTE (CallidusMacedonian @ Sep 16 2009, 02:35 PM) *
Checking in (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rockon.gif)

Sorry I haven't been active in...well, quite a long time. Had a pretty busy summer (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif)
About projects, I had some trouble with Photoshop so I couldn't make any themes/wallys. Sorted that out, I'm now "studying" Photoshop through Adobe's "Classroom in a book".

Hope my visits will be more frequent.

Cheers! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

@Lotus: Welcome back, can't really fend you off now can we?

@Tails and aash: Welcome! welcome! we giving off freebies or something? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post
DeZal
post Sep 18 2009, 06:50 PM
Post #5905

Member No.: 1097426

** yawn **

What's all this shouting, we'll have no shouting here...

@ Plat - Welcome back mate, long, long time no see.

@ All - Morning, still around, been busy, I'll try annd be around a bit more.

@ Az - not long now until MW2....

+Quote Post
boxieblue
post Oct 30 2009, 03:17 AM
Post #5906

Group Icon

Group: Junior Admin Team
Member No.: 583675

I'd hereby like to extend a warm welcome to all WPC participants. Consider this you second home guys.
You may now use these forums for any and all kinds of discussions. Feel free to spam, if you wish, in certain threads like this one (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) (i am referring to healthy spamming, not garbage posts such as link spamming)

Remember, currently there are NO permanent members. Everyone who participates in WPC becomes an honorary member, which entitles him/her to post in the wallpaper and theme showcases.

the new set of rules for this integrated forum are being drafted. Till then you will all live by the base M9 rules.

+Quote Post
CrazEric
post Oct 30 2009, 10:37 AM
Post #5907

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Designer
Member No.: 4988836

QUOTE (boxieblue @ Oct 30 2009, 12:17 PM) *
I'd hereby like to extend a warm welcome to all WPC participants. Consider this you second home guys.
You may now use these forums for any and all kinds of discussions. Feel free to spam, if you wish, in certain threads like this one (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) (i am referring to healthy spamming, not garbage posts such as link spamming)

Remember, currently there are NO permanent members. Everyone who participates in WPC becomes an honorary member, which entitles him/her to post in the wallpaper and theme showcases.

the new set of rules for this integrated forum are being drafted. Till then you will all live by the base M9 rules.

Thanks for the welcome mate (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif)

Now all you have to do is kiss my (IMG:http://i36.tinypic.com/33oiq9e.jpg) and I will start spamming (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devil2.gif)

(IMG:http://i33.tinypic.com/352or61.jpg)

+Quote Post
boxieblue
post Oct 30 2009, 10:48 AM
Post #5908

Group Icon

Group: Junior Admin Team
Member No.: 583675

QUOTE (CrazEric @ Oct 30 2009, 11:07 PM) *
QUOTE (boxieblue @ Oct 30 2009, 12:17 PM) *

Thanks for the welcome mate (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif)

Now all you have to do is kiss my (IMG:http://i36.tinypic.com/33oiq9e.jpg) and I will start spamming (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devil2.gif)

(IMG:http://i33.tinypic.com/352or61.jpg)

i will (IMG:style_emoticons/default/whip.gif) your (IMG:http://i36.tinypic.com/33oiq9e.jpg) if u don't start (IMG:style_emoticons/default/spam.gif) ing (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post
Guest_krakit_*
post Oct 30 2009, 11:00 AM
Post #5909

Guests

Hello Guys and Girls!
Well, Boxie! Since You were getting So Excited about no One Visiting HB. I thought I'd make You Happy a Bit....... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/gathering.gif)
Okay, I am Really Confused about saying something here. So As You said We can Discuss anything Here. I would Like to Ask Each One of You for Their Opinion on the New Contest that I would Love to see Organized with the Rest of the Existing Contests.....
I was Wondering a Few Days Back about a Signature that I was Making for Myself. I Realized there are so Many Sigs I can make for Myself and keep Updating them...Then, When i made One, My Current One I mean.
I had a Comment with Sporty, that Who has the Best Sig.....It was Like just Fooling around, Pulling eachothers Legs. So, then In the Next Post Mohib mentioned that We started this Competition and thats When I thought of Having a Sig Making or Sig Designing Contest....An SMC or SDC respectively......I Love to make My sigs for Myself. We sure Have SIgmakers.....But, What if We Plan a Contest for it.
In this way, Like we Learn Themes and Wallpapers, We might All be Good at Signature Designs too.....We all might Improve and Learn the Art of Creating Our Own Sigs.......
I don't Know WHat You GUys would think of me as.....But It was a Thought that came to my Mind....
I had talked to Arthur Will about this too and She said that She would have to Talk it Out and She would Keep me Updated........But, I would Love to know If You all are Interested In this or Not.
Otherwise the Contest wont be of any Use........

OPINIONS PLEASE!

+Quote Post
CrazEric
post Oct 30 2009, 11:40 AM
Post #5910

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Designer
Member No.: 4988836

QUOTE (boxieblue @ Oct 30 2009, 07:48 PM) *

Hey hey hey careful now! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/whip.gif) ing is Panto's job ... she may end up taking revenge on you! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

QUOTE (krakit @ Oct 30 2009, 08:00 PM) *
Hello Guys and Girls!
Well, Boxie! Since You were getting So Excited about no One Visiting HB. I thought I'd make You Happy a Bit....... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/gathering.gif)
Okay, I am Really Confused about saying something here. So As You said We can Discuss anything Here. I would Like to Ask Each One of You for Their Opinion on the New Contest that I would Love to see Organized with the Rest of the Existing Contests.....
I was Wondering a Few Days Back about a Signature that I was Making for Myself. I Realized there are so Many Sigs I can make for Myself and keep Updating them...Then, When i made One, My Current One I mean.
I had a Comment with Sporty, that Who has the Best Sig.....It was Like just Fooling around, Pulling eachothers Legs. So, then In the Next Post Mohib mentioned that We started this Competition and thats When I thought of Having a Sig Making or Sig Designing Contest....An SMC or SDC respectively......I Love to make My sigs for Myself. We sure Have SIgmakers.....But, What if We Plan a Contest for it.
In this way, Like we Learn Themes and Wallpapers, We might All be Good at Signature Designs too.....We all might Improve and Learn the Art of Creating Our Own Sigs.......
I don't Know WHat You GUys would think of me as.....But It was a Thought that came to my Mind....
I had talked to Arthur Will about this too and She said that She would have to Talk it Out and She would Keep me Updated........But, I would Love to know If You all are Interested In this or Not.
Otherwise the Contest wont be of any Use........

OPINIONS PLEASE!

Well as far as i know sigs are already part of the normal WPC ... have a look here:
http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?...showtopic=41262

+Quote Post

528 Pages V  « < 392 393 394 395 396 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st September 2014 - 07:29 PM