Closed TopicStart new topic
> Questions About Files Being Rejected: Software
shuvashisroy
post Apr 28 2011, 01:39 AM
Post #31

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 7401017

QUOTE (reso_eaxan @ Apr 28 2011, 03:17 PM) *
Sorry your file was rejected because it was incomplete preview, the preview didn't show the template, only showing a photo that not related to your software. So i hope you can provide correct preview for us. Thanks!

No. The preview is correct. The file contains software which looks like that. And if you have doubt about the size:) i have to clear that the file size is real and it's not corrupted.(IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
so give my upload back in my gallery.. I have to edit the info..
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ArthurWill
post Apr 28 2011, 02:26 AM
Post #32

Group Icon

Group: Admin Team
Member No.: 131119

QUOTE (shuvashisroy @ Apr 28 2011, 04:39 PM) *
No. The preview is correct. The file contains software which looks like that. And if you have doubt about the size:) i have to clear that the file size is real and it's not corrupted.(IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) so give my upload back in my gallery.. I have to edit the info..

No, we can't have the file in the gallery. You are giving out registration code of paid softwares (smartmovie etc) to people in there. This type of activity is not allowed. It violates our term of service. As for the preview, what it is showing is just a wallpaper. There is nothing shown regarding how the software works in a phone. This is considered incomplete preview. And about the file size, smartmovie alone is already more than 1MB. How can your software size is just 12KB and can pack smartmovie, vbag etc in it, is beyond me.

+Quote Post
DeepDreams
post Apr 28 2011, 08:04 AM
Post #33

Group Icon

Group: Gifted DJ
Member No.: 8461561

QUOTE (reso_eaxan @ Apr 28 2011, 02:04 PM) *
QUOTE (DeepDreams @ Apr 27 2011, 08:52 AM) *
QUOTE (reso_eaxan @ Apr 27 2011, 03:36 PM) *
QUOTE (DeepDreams @ Apr 25 2011, 02:31 AM) *
Ok i found out that the remark for rejection is "incomplete preview", but i have uploaded a preview even though a support package has got no preview...only i left the "additional preview" fields blank as it was optional...So where's the fault that u deleted the upload? And i realised that its not 1 file, but 2 files got deleted..both same reason, though i've uploaded preview images in correct format and resolution for both of them...

The link to the other file is-
http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/1855036/

Can i please have my files back? And clarify what else u need so that it wont get deleted again?

The file you uploaded is - Template for Image Designer. So the preview of that file should show one or more of that template if possible. The file get rejected for incomplete preview because preview didn't show the template, only shows the main screen of the software. So i hope you can provide correct preview for us. Thanks (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Ok, i made a preview for the Templates..plz give it back so that i can edit the upload and put the new preview...
And what abt the Python Pack? It cant have any preview, so why it has the same remark 'incomplete preview'? Hope i'll get it back too..
Thank you in advance.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Both of your files are given back, please add correct preview for the softwares. Thanks!

Thank you so much for giving the files back. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
I have updated the "Templates for Image Designer" and added the preview of templates in 'additional preview', but i dont know why its not showing still...can you please check if it was added correctly? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)
Thank you once again.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
sbkk
post May 2 2011, 01:24 AM
Post #34

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 8850584

A few months ago some of my uploaded files got rejected, even if they were my own creation. One was rejected because of incorrect preview!! What does this mean? Also, two of my uploaded pics got rejected.

This isn't fair.
If it goes on like this then m9's is surely going to run into losses. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/1.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/1.gif)

+Quote Post
jagadeesh13
post May 2 2011, 02:37 AM
Post #35

Member No.: 9165336

hello! please can any one help me?i just can't log in my profile ..this is my new profile... .my old pro is showing invalid why ? i don't know if any one know that please help me.....i lost my all uploads...before also i lost my 1st pro this is my 2d time on mobile9....i want to know what is the reson .....

+Quote Post
jagadeesh13
post May 2 2011, 02:38 AM
Post #36

Member No.: 9165336

hello! please can any one help me?i just can't log in my profile ..this is my new profile... .my old pro is showing invalid why ? i don't know if any one know that please help me.....i lost my all uploads...before also i lost my 1st pro this is my 2d time on mobile9....i want to know what is the reson .....my old profile name is jagaa1312...

This post has been edited by jagadeesh13: May 2 2011, 04:09 AM

+Quote Post
julidelima
post May 3 2011, 02:31 PM
Post #37

Group: Members
Member No.: 4118009

Days ago I raised games and they have erased them to me to all by reasons for copirygt, you can say that games to me if I can raise? Thanks!

+Quote Post
reso_eaxan
post May 4 2011, 11:14 PM
Post #38

Member No.: 7471700

QUOTE (julidelima @ May 3 2011, 03:31 PM) *
Days ago I raised games and they have erased them to me to all by reasons for copirygt, you can say that games to me if I can raise? Thanks!

Softwares developed by Glu, Inlogic, Gameloft, EAmobile, AiMiko, GoosyPets, Garfields etc are all copyrighted items. These companies have informed us that we cannot have their softwares in the gallery. To find out whether or not a software is paid or free to distribute, you can google & visit the game or developer's official web site. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
sumitneel
post May 12 2011, 07:42 AM
Post #39

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 9025773

Well i need to ask you that if you are rejecting july player and kaspersky from my uploads stating the reason 'copyright'..but at the same time you are not deleting opera mini from uploads..can you state me the appropriate reason..thank you

+Quote Post
reso_eaxan
post May 13 2011, 12:21 AM
Post #40

QUOTE (sumitneel @ May 12 2011, 08:42 AM) *
Well i need to ask you that if you are rejecting july player and kaspersky from my uploads stating the reason 'copyright'..but at the same time you are not deleting opera mini from uploads..can you state me the appropriate reason..thank you

Can you please give me the file ID so that i refer for it? Thanks (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
sksahoozzz
post May 13 2011, 08:27 AM
Post #41

Group Icon

Group: Gifted Designer
Member No.: 7919246

I wan't to know that what is the problem with the preview of my file Python 2.0 file ID 1885366
As the python is a cross platform for Symbian & its runs from background the apps preview may not avl.
Plz help me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
reso_eaxan
post May 17 2011, 01:34 AM
Post #42

QUOTE (sksahoozzz @ May 13 2011, 09:27 AM) *
I wan't to know that what is the problem with the preview of my file Python 2.0 file ID 1885366
As the python is a cross platform for Symbian & its runs from background the apps preview may not avl.
Plz help me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

The file Python 2.0, ID 1885366 was rejected because the preview is incomplete. The preview didn't show the template, only shows the main screen of the software. So i hope you can provide correct preview for us. Thanks (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
notisGR
post Jun 9 2011, 02:25 PM
Post #43

Member No.: 4325072

wrong place for my rejected file sorry...

This post has been edited by notisGR: Jun 9 2011, 02:40 PM

+Quote Post
sankhnad
post Jun 18 2011, 12:05 PM
Post #44

Member No.: 7469359

I m posting 3D SPB Shell Patch which is still not posted by any one in mobile9 or els any where...!!
3D SPB Shell Patch is built by me and the copyright authority is mine.
But my posts are gonna be deleted by the admin due to copyright claim.
Sir, at first ensure that is that really a copyright...!!
I am a software engineer. I made the software by my own. so i made a Nokia Supportable 3D SPB Shell Patch.
But its gonna be deleted by admin due to copyright claim.
I am seeing there are lots of people who are posting the same SPB Shell with different users but there posts are still there.
If i will search here as SPB Shell, i can get there are lots of post regarding SPB Shell then why should mine posts of SPB Shell is gonna be deleted?
I need the answer soon from the admin of this mobile9 that why my post of 3D SPB Shell Patch is gonna be deleted because of copyright claim?

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/surrender.gif)

Link of My post: http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/1935783/

+Quote Post
soumyadeepbshn
post Jun 20 2011, 01:55 PM
Post #45

Group Icon

Group: Gifted Themer
Member No.: 8177967

Sir , I'm facing a peculiar problem , I had uploaded two theme file in the software section Because it had somewhat related to softwares.
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif)
But both are removed due to Incorrect category. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wallbash.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wallbash.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wallbash.gif)

many users upload themes in the software section , but they are untouched . (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

The files are

totally deleted

Deleted from my uploads but still in the gallery

This files are also in Incorrect category , so delete them , Plz show your justice : (IMG:style_emoticons/default/whip.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/busted_cop.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bash.gif)

wallpaper in software section

wallpaper in software section

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/flex.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/walkman.gif) wallpaper in software section

PC software in s60v5 software section

wallpapers in software section

wallpaers in software section

wallpaers in software section

This post has been edited by soumyadeepbshn: Jun 20 2011, 02:34 PM

+Quote Post

34 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2014 - 08:07 PM