IPB

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Unlimited Notifications, Show more option
prashanthdcunha
post Dec 27 2012, 08:04 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 8736147

Why is it not possible to view all the notifications received. When i sign in to my account, i am notified that i have some notifications.. When i click to check, i can find some of them.. Example if i have received 40 notifications i can view only 18 of them.. How do i know what the other notifications are.. Please include a "show more" option at the end of the notification page, so that it will be helpful to all m9ers to view the other notifications.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
vadheeu
post Dec 27 2012, 08:38 AM
Post #2

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 9988312

QUOTE (prashanthdcunha @ Dec 27 2012, 09:04 PM) *
Why is it not possible to view all the notifications received. When i sign in to my account, i am notified that i have some notifications.. When i click to check, i can find some of them.. Example if i have received 40 notifications i can view only 18 of them.. How do i know what the other notifications are.. Please include a "show more" option at the end of the notification page, so that it will be helpful to all m9ers to view the other notifications.

i agree wid u...!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) suggestion brada...

+Quote Post
Rohitkohli888
post Dec 27 2012, 08:39 AM
Post #3

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 16309069

QUOTE (prashanthdcunha @ Dec 27 2012, 09:04 AM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) yes bro agree

+Quote Post
king_abhishek
post Dec 29 2012, 08:44 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Rising Themer
Member No.: 10822442

me too need this option (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2014 - 08:25 AM